crazy.eclipse

i need help about the form 221g

74 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

i had my interview yesterday on casablanca consula and everything it was good and but they give me the 221g and i dont know why they give it to me and they will returne the paper to usa pleas help me what i will do

and i will put what i have in the paper

u.s. department of state

this office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa to you becaus you have benn found ineligible to recieve a visa under the folowing section of the immigration and nationality act the information contained in the paragrapghs marked with x pertain to you visa applicant pleas disregard the unmarked paraghraghs

x section 221g which prohibits the issuance of a visa to anyone whose application does not comply with the provisions of the immigration and nationality act or regulations issued pursuant thereto the following remarks apply in your case

we will return your application and petition to the department of homeland security united states citizenship and immigration service any further inquiries regarding application on how to contacte the uscis office nearest the petitioner’s residence in the us at httpe www.uscis.gove

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Your wife needs to try to stop the case from going back to the USA. It seems the consular officer did not feel your relationship is real. What questions did they ask you? Do you have a big age difference between your wife?

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Timeline

she is 34 and im 25 it not a big different age so how my wife she will stop the case from going back to the USA

and they ask me about her hobbis and i told them she like read the bible and after that he start asking me

wich church she go and what kind of christian she is and if we will have kids wich religion they will have

Edited by souufiane

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

i had my interview yesterday on casablanca consula and everything it was good and but they give me the 221g and i dont know why they give it to me and they will returne the paper to usa pleas help me what i will do

and i will put what i have in the paper

u.s. department of state

this office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa to you becaus you have benn found ineligible to recieve a visa under the folowing section of the immigration and nationality act the information contained in the paragrapghs marked with x pertain to you visa applicant pleas disregard the unmarked paraghraghs

x section 221g which prohibits the issuance of a visa to anyone whose application does not comply with the provisions of the immigration and nationality act or regulations issued pursuant thereto the following remarks apply in your case

we will return your application and petition to the department of homeland security united states citizenship and immigration service any further inquiries regarding application on how to contacte the uscis office nearest the petitioner's residence in the us at httpe www.uscis.gove

In most cases, this same document will have a box checked or a hand written explanation saying something about WHY they found you ineligible. What does your say below what you've quoted?

Right now, when it is as fresh as possible, you need to write a detailed report of everything that happened at the Consulate including all the questions asked AND the answers you gave. Make it as accurate and in order as you possibly can. This will be critical in determining the WHY and the WHAT NOW.

Edited by pushbrk

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

so how i will do that and they did not tell me why they found me ineligible so pleas help me and why they will returne my applicant to usa

It seems they are not convinced of your answers or how you answered. They don't really know if you gave true answers BUT some how the officer detected bad vibes. Do you actually know how much fraud comes from Casablanca? The officers are very well trained. They want to see what you do now. Perhaps it will take a little longer now but if it's true love you'll stick it out.

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

greencard.jpg

Timeline

It seems they are not convinced of your answers or how you answered. They don't really know if you gave true answers BUT some how the officer detected bad vibes. Do you actually know how much fraud comes from Casablanca? The officers are very well trained. They want to see what you do now. Perhaps it will take a little longer now but if it's true love you'll stick it out.

yess i love her so much and i cant live without her but i told them my story and my eyes will show that i love her and i travel all night i did not sleep and i have my interview and he saw my eyes and i told him i did not sleep all night becaus i travel to casablanca but i really spoken good with them so pleas help me what i will to do now and how much time i have to wait and my wife she will call them because she know that they dont have right to ask me about religion so she will tell them that she want a lawer to see why they ask me about rligion

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

plllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i need help im broken i dont know what i do

Calm down and actually DO what I suggested. Look below what you quoted on the 221g notice and tell us what is says as a reason. Then, actually sit down and write your detailed report of the interview including all the questions and your answers, in order. Just DO IT.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

They can ask anything they want, including religion. They can not deny you because of religion or age. They know that typically Moroccans do not marry outside of their culture and usually marry younger or around their own age. It's your job to convince them that you married for love and not a visa.

Your wife can contact her Senator/Congressman. It might help. She can also try contacting the Chief Consular by email or calling. It might help to get letters from family and friends to say they affirm your relationship with your wife. You want to keep the case at the consulate now.

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

greencard.jpg

Timeline

They can ask anything they want, including religion. They can not deny you because of religion or age. They know that typically Moroccans do not marry outside of their culture and usually marry younger or around their own age. It's your job to convince them that you married for love and not a visa.

Your wife can contact her Senator/Congressman. It might help. She can also try contacting the Chief Consular by email or calling. It might help to get letters from family and friends to say they affirm your relationship with your wife. You want to keep the case at the consulate now.

so how she will contacte Senator/Congressman and if i want to call the consula to ask about why they found me ineligible that a good or bad idea

and she called the consula yester day and they told her to call again wensday if she want talke about interview and she sent a email to them saying to them why they found me ineligible and why they ask me about religion

Timeline

Calm down and actually DO what I suggested. Look below what you quoted on the 221g notice and tell us what is says as a reason. Then, actually sit down and write your detailed report of the interview including all the questions and your answers, in order. Just DO IT.

From what I remember on my husbands 221g there was no reason indicated. I believe Casa leaves that blank.

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

greencard.jpg

Timeline

so how she will contacte Senator/Congressman and if i want to call the consula to ask about why they found me ineligible that a good or bad idea

and she called the consula yester day and they told her to call again wensday if she want talke about interview and she sent a email to them saying to them why they found me ineligible and why they ask me about religion

She looks up her local State Senators/Congressman and calls them. Calling the Consulate could help but she should talk to the Chief Consular. Again they can ask anything questions they want. What they mark on paper is a different story.

Perhaps you should read this :221G

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

greencard.jpg

Timeline

that all the question and aswers

1 he ask when we met

i said we met on tagged

2 how u met her

i said i sent her a message and she sent it back

3 why u sent her a message

i said becaus i found it so beautiful and she atracte my feeling from the first time

4 what you talke about

i said we talke about so much stuff like talke about movies and our contries and we really love watch movies and he say okay thx

and he ask about what her hobbies

i said her only hobies is read the bible

5 and he said what her favourit part on bible

i said always she tell me about jesus he he will back for poeple

6 he ask about wich church she go

i said christian church

7 he said what kind of christian

i said she belive of jesuse

8 and he ask me about her dauther

and i said she is a calm person and we dont talke so much cus she alsways hung out with friends and all the day on scholl

.he ask about what type of deploma ur wife have

i said i dont know i never ask about that i know she only have diploma in school

and he ask about our pic and saw them all pic show love and we kiss each other and hug each other i just i dont understand why they do that that so stupid

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.