staceluvyou

no confirmation from embassy (Jamaica)

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hi everyone! i emailed packet three to the embassy but i have'nt gotten a confirmation if they got it or not. a vj member gave me another email address for them and say i should get a immediate confirmation response, so i sent it again to this address and still have'nt gotten any confirmation that they have received it. how will i know if they have recieved it. please help. did everyone who emailed their packet 3 get a confirmation mail that they have recieved your mail?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

DoS Hotline will know all about casefile status at the Embassy -

review http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/264972-shortcuts-when-checking-for-updates-from-the-nvc-and-dos/

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

hi everyone! i emailed packet three to the embassy but i have'nt gotten a confirmation if they got it or not. a vj member gave me another email address for them and say i should get a immediate confirmation response, so i sent it again to this address and still have'nt gotten any confirmation that they have received it. how will i know if they have recieved it. please help. did everyone who emailed their packet 3 get a confirmation mail that they have recieved your mail?

When e-mailing the embassy did you put your case number and 2nd or 3rd attempt in the subject line??

If not, e-mail again, and put 3rd attempt in the subject line and ask for a confirmation of receipt.

When we did our K1 I tried several times and it did not go through, finally they e-mailed me back and gave me a number to FAX it to :whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

After I sent mine in to the kingstonivinfo@state.gov yes I did get a comformation email (a do not reply email) right away, But I did not get anything saying that they actually processed my packet 3 until I emailed it in about 4 times. I had to keep emailing it to them because the comformation email says they will reply within 3 days and they were not responding within the 3 days.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

They emailed us the day after simply stating "Recieved".

We emailed both consulate addresses. Still waiting for packet 4.

K-1

12.15.2009- we met <3 :) i love my muffin.

10.19.2010 NOA1

10.27.2010 "Touched"

5.2.2011 NOA 2

5.5.2011 Received NOA2 hardcopy

5.19.2011 Emailed/Sent Packet 3

6.14.2011 Received Packet 4

7.1.2011- Interview(Approved!!)

7.13.2011- "Visa Transferred"-- whatever that means...

7.25.2011- "Visa Issued"-- whatever that means...

7.28.2011- Visa arrives at DHL facility (8:30 pm)

7.29.2011- Visa received

7.31.2011- POE (BWI)-- NEVER ISSUED AN I-94 (WTH)

8.15.2011- I-94 Obtained from IAD's CBP Inspection Office

AOS & EAD

9.8.2011- Mailed USPS Priority Express

11.29.11- RFE for Income Tax Return-- SEND YOUR ENTIRE TAX RETURN DOCUMENT!!

11.30.11- mailed Tax Return UPS Priority Express

12.9.11 AOS "transferred to a USCIS office" - - supposedly our local one

12.14.11- "touched"

12.15.11- received EAD

2.8.12- put in a service request for GC

2.22.12- My husband was contacted by the local USCIS office here in Washington DC and told that it was infact transferred to the CSC. Not their office. She also suggested he keep checking on it because sometimes things just sit there and take up to 3 years to be processed--- SAYWHAT?! ... stay tuned

3.29.12- Approved, Green Card in production

4.4.12- Green Card received- NO INTERVIEW

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

They emailed us the day after simply stating "Recieved".

We emailed both consulate addresses. Still waiting for packet 4.

What I would do is after the 3rd day call DOS and see if they have an apointment date, if not email kingston again with the DS230 attached and explain to them that you have previously sent this email, the date you sent it, and you have still not received Packet 4.

Don't forget to put 2nd Inquiry and your case number in the subject line.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

we never got a confirmation for ours when they received it but that would have been really nice! They seem to do everything however they feel at that time, no rhyme or reason to it. As long as you get the interview date thats all that matters :star:

K-1

9/23/2010 NOA1

3/31/2011 NOA2!!(189 days)

6/06/2011 Interview Approved

AOS

7/29/2011 AOS and EAD sent by USPS

8/01/2011 NOA date

8/15/2011 Biometrics walk in (appointment for 8/29)

9/26/2011 EAD Approved

10/4/2011 EAD in Hand

10/18/2011 Interview Green Card Approved

10/28/2011 Green Card in hand :)

Timeline

thank you guys for your responses, well this evening i happened to get my confirmation mail. they say they dont have a interview date for me as yet, but they r gonna schedule me for an interview in july, as soon as the date is determined they will mail me packet 4.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thx KarynPhil!! I will be doing that tomorrow first thing :)

K-1

12.15.2009- we met <3 :) i love my muffin.

10.19.2010 NOA1

10.27.2010 "Touched"

5.2.2011 NOA 2

5.5.2011 Received NOA2 hardcopy

5.19.2011 Emailed/Sent Packet 3

6.14.2011 Received Packet 4

7.1.2011- Interview(Approved!!)

7.13.2011- "Visa Transferred"-- whatever that means...

7.25.2011- "Visa Issued"-- whatever that means...

7.28.2011- Visa arrives at DHL facility (8:30 pm)

7.29.2011- Visa received

7.31.2011- POE (BWI)-- NEVER ISSUED AN I-94 (WTH)

8.15.2011- I-94 Obtained from IAD's CBP Inspection Office

AOS & EAD

9.8.2011- Mailed USPS Priority Express

11.29.11- RFE for Income Tax Return-- SEND YOUR ENTIRE TAX RETURN DOCUMENT!!

11.30.11- mailed Tax Return UPS Priority Express

12.9.11 AOS "transferred to a USCIS office" - - supposedly our local one

12.14.11- "touched"

12.15.11- received EAD

2.8.12- put in a service request for GC

2.22.12- My husband was contacted by the local USCIS office here in Washington DC and told that it was infact transferred to the CSC. Not their office. She also suggested he keep checking on it because sometimes things just sit there and take up to 3 years to be processed--- SAYWHAT?! ... stay tuned

3.29.12- Approved, Green Card in production

4.4.12- Green Card received- NO INTERVIEW

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.