elmcitymaven

American Men Think They’re Better in Bed Than They Actually Are

279 posts in this topic

This yet another reason why American chicks missed the boat and are being replaced with the likes of hot RUB chicks.

You gals still don't get it. It's like you want your men to be chicks or something when we want our women to be women and not "wannabee men". It's like you gals are fighting evolution or something.

I just want to have great sex and be able to converse with my partner intelligently.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

They have a saying and it goes something like this... "California where the women are women and so are half he men".

I'm not from here. And as far as I can tell, I'm not a lesbian. Sorry you feel you must lash out at the masculinity of others -- others who are happy to let you do your own thing elsewhere. Trust me, they're not threatened by you.

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

No, we want our men to be good looking, intelligent, partners...to be a man who is confident enough in his own sexuality that he doesn't need a beer belly, a truck, or a mullet to project his manliness. Someone who appreciates his wife's beauty, kindness, intelligence, without feeling the need to flaunt her like an object. Someone who has wit, who reads and can carrying on an intelligent conversation. Someone who is just as much at home in a high powered business world as he is in the backyard at a bbq with the neighbors.

If having to give up that means that I will be "replaced" by a hot Russian girl...well, that's totally fine by me. I'd much rather have a real man and be a true partner than be taken for granted because I'm beautiful.

Oh and also, if having the husband I have means I "missed a boat" then I must have caught the airplane instead :dance:

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

At the same time? :o

It has been known to happen, though in relatively short bursts of conversation. Discussing Kant whilst in the throes of passion often puts a damper on things, I find.

Oh and also, if having the husband I have means I "missed a boat" then I must have caught the airplane instead :dance:

You caught the private jet. ;)

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

What if the woman is multi-orgasmic, and insatiable? Mid to late thirties ladies will be the death of me yet! For me, a good back rub, and I am good for a while.

I love to have the underbelly of my forearm gently scratched. Getting a back scratch is great too. Unfortunately, my wife doesn't like to do either one, so I must find an unsuspecting tree and rub up against it without getting noticed.

Edited by 8TBVBN

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I love to have the underbelly of my forearm gently scratched. Getting a back scratch is great too. Unfortunately, my wife doesn't like to do either one, so I must find an unsuspecting tree and rub up against it without getting noticed.

This is the saddest excuse you have made up yet for your obvious dendrophilia.

And paraphilia.

Edited by julianna

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

You even have to masturbate to get your back scratched?

What if the woman is multi-orgasmic, and insatiable? Mid to late thirties ladies will be the death of me yet! For me, a good back rub, and I am good for a while.

I was like that before I had by-pass surgery. Get yourself checked out.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Won't you consider the feelings of the tree for once, Steven? Sheesh. All you DFHs are alike. You never think about the trees.

This is the saddest excuse you have made up yet for your obvious dendrophilia.

And paraphilia.

Paraphiliacs are people too, Julianna. Except ones that abuse trees. They're the lowest of the low.