elmcitymaven

American Men Think They’re Better in Bed Than They Actually Are

279 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

There are so many men on here who complain about American women. Have they ever considered that the American women worth having aren't available because we choose to be with intelligent, sophisticated, good looking, kind, and exciting foreign men?

No.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

There are so many men on here who complain about American women. Have they ever considered that the American women worth having aren't available because we choose to be with intelligent, sophisticated, good looking, kind, and exciting foreign men?

Or we choose to be with sophisticated, good-looking, kind and exciting American men.

And sometimes they have beards and tats.

CHOICE!!!!!

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Or we choose to be with sophisticated, good-looking, kind and exciting American men.

And sometimes they have beards and tats.

CHOICE!!!!!

Valid point. Unfortunately though those men (sophisticated, good-looking, kind and exciting men) are rare in America. Too many American men are beer-bellied, uneducated, monolingual barbarians. No thank you. I'll take my sophisticated European man who doesn't need me to be submissive in order to feel like a real man.

Also, there's absolutely nothing wrong with beards or tats. In fact, on the right man, they can be utterly sexy!

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

My selection criterion was based solely on if he has a camel or not. I mean, what kind of real man doesn't have a camel??!

Edited by julianna

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Well, the rapture was s'posed to happen and the end of the world soon to follow. :innocent:

and, VJ's spent the last 2 days talking about sex. :yes:

I call that a sign of higher intelligence. :yes:

Excellent prioritization. Kudos. :thumbs:

(I'm serious) :yes:

Be Shrewd! Be Astute and be aware who's watching ya!

Valid point. Unfortunately though those men (sophisticated, good-looking, kind and exciting men) are rare in America. Too many American men are beer-bellied, uneducated, monolingual barbarians. No thank you. I'll take my sophisticated European man who doesn't need me to be submissive in order to feel like a real man.

Also, there's absolutely nothing wrong with beards or tats. In fact, on the right man, they can be utterly sexy!

I've found a fair few here in LA -- we're surprisingly well-endowed in that area, as we are in many other areas. ;)

And AMEN on the beards and tats! I'm off to see my bearded, tattooed, intellectual, commie pinko scumbag boyfriend in 15 minutes to go play with his brand new kitten. :wub: I'm going to make my hair look all bouncy and nice for him.biggrin.gif

Edited by elmcitymaven

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

You have pointed out one of the great things about the USA...."variety and choice". Some women such as yourself prefer metrosexuals and some women prefer real men.

Vanilla, chocolate, rocky road, etc...

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

You have pointed out one of the great things about the USA...."variety and choice". Some women such as yourself prefer metrosexuals and some women prefer real men.

Vanilla, chocolate, rocky road, etc...

How would you define a metrosexual? Just curious.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

How would you define a metrosexual? Just curious.

Let's get real...you saw her post...the one I quoted. "Sophisticated European man". That has pretty boy with an iPad written all over it. The guy probably has one of those hand bags that a lot of Euro guys carry around while they are wearing their sandals. Europe...especially Germany is full of those.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."