2,059 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I called NVC Tuesday Morning early and found out they had my case on the day before( August 8th), They did not scan case into their System Until late Monday Night before Closing. I got the MNL/NVC Number on Tuesday Morning early! I called today( Wednesday) and was told Case left NVC today going to Manila, Philippines!!!:dance::dance: Only at NVC 1 day!:dance: Good Luck also May 2011 Filers, we will be here Until we ALL get that NOA2!!:dance: " NVC case on its way to Manila"!!!

Wooooh!!! :dance: Congrats Tom!!! I guess Grace will have to book her flight to Manila one of these days? That was really fast! :thumbs: I thought it can take up to 1 month to get a case #. I hope we get ours as quick as yours!!! So far, I have 2 possible companions for medical and interview appointment. One is sweetheart17 and the other one is James and Ivy, a fellow May filer too and we have the same NOA2 date. I hope there'd be no problem on our medical, I've read about sputum and that can possibly delay your application up to 6 months if you're positive on the test? That sounds scary... :( Are kids ages 7 and 9 required to have a chest x-ray also?

"Contrary to what the cynics say, distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It is for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It is for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough."

-Anonymous

Timeline

Wooooh!!! :dance: Congrats Tom!!! I guess Grace will have to book her flight to Manila one of these days? That was really fast! :thumbs: I thought it can take up to 1 month to get a case #. I hope we get ours as quick as yours!!! So far, I have 2 possible companions for medical and interview appointment. One is sweetheart17 and the other one is James and Ivy, a fellow May filer too and we have the same NOA2 date. I hope there'd be no problem on our medical, I've read about sputum and that can possibly delay your application up to 6 months if you're positive on the test? That sounds scary... :( Are kids ages 7 and 9 required to have a chest x-ray also?

YES the kids will have to have X-ray Britt! so your Honey is coming for BOTH medical and interview? WOW!:thumbs:

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

I still havent, Like what you have, "I Love being Blasian" with the heart? How you do that?

Tom, go to SETTING>PROFILE>CHANGE AVATAR. Make sure your :D picture file is not too big.

"Your avatar must be no bigger than 125 pixels by 125 pixels in size.

Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 16 KB.

The following file types are allowed: gif,jpeg,jpg,png"

You Can upload a picture straight from computer or from the web, just get the url link and paste it in "http://" box. :D

"Contrary to what the cynics say, distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It is for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It is for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough."

-Anonymous

Timeline

Oh no he's not! He's just going to wait for us. :lol: It will cost us too much money if he comes. We rather save that money for the wedding. :luv:

-Anonymous

Filed: Timeline

That's a GREAT one. Good idea ;)

I fell in love with my Tolga pretty quickly. He is very handsome of course. But what draws me to him is his determination and his enthusiasm. He learned English to be able to speak with me. He continues to try for me daily. He makes sure I always know I am on his mind. A true gentleman who holds ME his woman up high. Family comes first to him as well. He wants nothing more than to hold his own family close. And finally....he makes me smile so big my laugh lines are growing deeper by the day. This is the man I cannot wait to share the every day with. Sleep in late and watch him play with our children. I'm so in love. I will be holding him again soon :)

Ok here is a little thing kind of like Sabrina started before....Excuse me if we already talked about this....But I was just thinking what made you fall in love with your fiance? (L)(F)(L)(L)(F) . Ok I will go first...Besides his smile :D:D , he is such a smart and caring man, always putting family before himself...I could go on and on....I just cant wait to hug and hold him in my arms once again......missing my babbbyyyyyy..... :crying::crying::crying: But God is watching and he is in perfect control.

Timeline

Tom, go to SETTING>PROFILE>CHANGE AVATAR. Make sure your :D picture file is not too big.

"Your avatar must be no bigger than 125 pixels by 125 pixels in size.

Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 16 KB.

The following file types are allowed: gif,jpeg,jpg,png"

You Can upload a picture straight from computer or from the web, just get the url link and paste it in "http://" box. :D

Ok thanks Britt, Grace is reading our Posts now! Hello Honey!(F)

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

Oh no he's not! He's just going to wait for us. :lol: It will cost us too much money if he comes. We rather save that money for the wedding. :luv:

You got that right very expensive!! I rather save it also! we got everything we need almost for Interview alrdy, i just got to send her my Financial documents and other papers by LBC!:thumbs:

Edited by southcalhog

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I fell in love with my Tolga pretty quickly. He is very handsome of course. But what draws me to him is his determination and his enthusiasm. He learned English to be able to speak with me. He continues to try for me daily. He makes sure I always know I am on his mind. A true gentleman who holds ME his woman up high. Family comes first to him as well. He wants nothing more than to hold his own family close. And finally....he makes me smile so big my laugh lines are growing deeper by the day. This is the man I cannot wait to share the every day with. Sleep in late and watch him play with our children. I'm so in love. I will be holding him again soon :)

AwwWwWwWw.......Sabrinaaaaa, you made me shed a tear.....That is so sweet! I need a tissue... :crying::crying:

Oh yea your going in September....Thats awesome!!!

"No weapon formed against me shall prosper"

Timeline

Real Nice Sabrina!!! Nice!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

Oh okay... I thought children under 14 are not required to have chest x-ray cause I know that's not good and kind of harmful to children right? My kids just had an x-ray in January because they had a bad cough and their pedia required them to have a chest x-ray. They're clear though. But the x-ray tech at the hospital told me chest x-ray for kids should be be done only once a year or it can harm them.. I am not sure about about this but I'm a mother and my kids health comes first..

But that's Saint Lukes! They should know what they're doing. But if something goes wrong, I might hurt them if I can't sue them. :lol:

-Anonymous

Filed: Timeline

Thanks! :) Very sweet to see you can sense the emotion. We have come a long way. But the journey has been so worth it. And my daughter loves him too. He adores my little girl. I see his face light up whenever he gets to chat with her. Melts my heart (L)

AwwWwWwWw.......Sabrinaaaaa, you made me shed a tear.....That is so sweet! I need a tissue... :crying::crying:

Oh yea your going in September....Thats awesome!!!

Timeline

Real Nice Sabrina!!! Nice!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

bring me back Souvineir from Turkey.....................he he he he!:dance::dance::dance:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

Oh okay... I thought children under 14 are not required to have chest x-ray cause I know that's not good and kind of harmful to children right? My kids just had an x-ray in January because they had a bad cough and their pedia required them to have a chest x-ray. They're clear though. But the x-ray tech at the hospital told me chest x-ray for kids should be be done only once a year or it can harm them.. I am not sure about about this but I'm a mother and my kids health comes first..

But that's Saint Lukes! They should know what they're doing. But if something goes wrong, I might hurt them if I can't sue them. :lol:

Thats only what i saw from someones post on another thread but dont take my word for it. I hope all is well!!!:thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

Hey guys... im a MAY filer and I received my NOA2 on Aug 8, 2011. Now waiting for it to get to NVC.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
05/15/10 - met my future husband in the Philippines on a family vacation
05/18/10 - started dating... He asked me out :) while I was crushing on him....hehe
11/05/10 - flew to PI to visit him again for 1 week <3
11/06/10 - PROPOSED part 1... our engagement/promise rings
05/08/11 - flew to PI to visit him again for 2 weeks <3
05/20/11 - PROPOSED part 2... our engagement/promise rings

K-1 visa process:
05/31/11 - submit I-129F to USCIS (fee: $340)
06/02/11- NOA1 received (NO RFE)
08/08/11- NOA2 received (APPROVAL) in 67 days
08/18/11- CASE # received by NVC
08/19/11- SENT TO MANILA CONSULATE
08/22/11- NVC hard copy letter received :)
08/26/11 - CONSULATE RECIEVED PETITION
09/05/11 - Interview packet recieved for FIANCE
09/15/11 - Fiance RECIEVED documents from me :)
10/06/11 - FIANCE received PASSPORT (fee: 1,200 peso)
10/06/11 - PAY Interview fees (fee: 15,400 peso)
10/10-11/11- MEDICAL/VACCINATION INTERVIEW (fee: 9,400 peso) - APPROVE!!
10/17/11 - US EMBASSY INTERVIEW (221g ~ submit additional documents)
10/23/11 - 11/05/11 ~ vacation to visit FIANCE in PHILIPPINES 2 weeks <3
10/26/11 - USEM RECIEVED NSO BC/CENOMAR #2
11/04/11 - USEM RECIEVED NBI CLEARANCE #2 & Passport
11/09/11 - USEM CO REVIEWING
12/01/11 - USEM APPROVED, ISSUED & PRINTED
12/05/11 - VISA Sent out to 2GO
12/09/11 - VISA in Hand (DO NOT OPEN BROWN ENVOLOPE)
12/14/11 - CFO SEMINAR (fee: 650 peso)
12/27/11 - POE Honolulu (one way ticket $750)

*02.12.12 - WEDDING ;)

(*) - Estimated date ~ not confirmed yet

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.