2,059 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Lea, I'm sure everything is fine and the RFE is for something small. At least they've started processing your petition, and that's a good thing! :) We're here for you!

Naturalization Journey

02-08-2016: N-400 sent

03-08-2016: Biometrics appointment

03-11-2016: Notification "in-line for interview"

04-04-2016: Received interview letter (for May 11)

05-11-2016: Interview (passed!)

06-27-2016: Oath ceremony-->I'm a US citizen!

ROC Journey

06-16-2014: I-751 application package sent to VSC

06-20-2014: Date of NOA1

07-18-2014: Biometrics appointment

11-18-2014: Case transferred to CSC

02-24-2015: ROC approved!!

AOS Journey
02-06-2012: I-485 (plus I-765 and I-131) sent
02-14-2012: Requested an expedite of my EAD due to job offer
02-29-2012: Contacted congressman to help with EAD expedite request
03-02-2012: EAD + AP approved! (Day 25)
09-27-2012: Green card received! (no interview!)

K-1 Visa Journey
05-18-2011: NOA1
11-21-2011: NOA2 *only* 187 days from NOA1!
01-05-2012: Interview at consulate in Vancouver, Canada - visa approved!!!!
01-18-2012: Wedding!!! Yay! We are married!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Thank you so much guys! i am so sensitige during this process even this RFE brings me to tears! But u r right i should be happy that they are working on my case! i just wonder how long it will take to get the RFE hardcopy...NOA1 took more than 10 days..but anyways i am only 74 days in this process so i am very lucky and happy that they are working on my case! My goal is to be in the states at the end of the year, i think i still can make that ;) thank u, all, i wouldnt know what to do without my mayfilers!!

Sabrina - love u, too!! THANKS :)

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

thank u, i hope so, too! thanks for having us in your prayers!!!!!

i just feel bad right now :( i wonder what we did wrong, because i know why did include everything. If we would need more proove about this relationship, i will laugh! we didnt look for this, i didnt wanna fall in love with an american :( don´t think everybody on VJ can say that....:( we just met by chance 5 year ago ...:( but whatever will happen, aaron promised me we´ll be together no matter where...so if for some reason that wont work out he will just come here.

i think i just need to relax though! its been only 74 days since NOA1 so i should be very thankful to have heard something from them at all! i guess....lol..tryin to stay positive here. i´ll let u guys now what will happen...hopefully soon!

I feel the same. I was shocked that we got a rfe too. It seemed like we would go straight to noa2. We had our papers like we should of to get approved or at least it should of been enough. However, I'm not a negative about the rfe. I think it is good at least we heard from them. I think a rfe is better than not hearing from them at all. Plus from what I've seen most people are approved within 2 weeks after the rfe is replied to. I figure if I need to jump through more hoops to be with GG I'm ready for whatever because in the end I will be with GG no matter what. Whatever it costs me or whatever it takes me I don't care. If I have to pay more money I don't care, if I have to move to another country just to be with her for good I don't care because in the end all that matters to me is being with her and she feels the same. So bring on the rfe. :thumbs:

Timeline

I feel the same. I was shocked that we got a rfe too. It seemed like we would go straight to noa2. We had our papers like we should of to get approved or at least it should of been enough. However, I'm not a negative about the rfe. I think it is good at least we heard from them. I think a rfe is better than not hearing from them at all. Plus from what I've seen most people are approved within 2 weeks after the rfe is replied to. I figure if I need to jump through more hoops to be with GG I'm ready for whatever because in the end I will be with GG no matter what. Whatever it costs me or whatever it takes me I don't care. If I have to pay more money I don't care, if I have to move to another country just to be with her for good I don't care because in the end all that matters to me is being with her and she feels the same. So bring on the rfe. :thumbs:

You are soo right!! God, i love all ur peoples positive attitude, i need that!! i am also happy now to at least heard something at all!!i am so blessed i am going to see aaron in 25 days. i know a lot of ppl cant do that during the process. U right, bring the RFE, USCIS u need to try harder to makes us give up :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

event.png

Timeline

Even though you a April Filer You been Posting here since about day 1! Yea keep singing"Sister Sledge", cause you are part of this family! By the way why dont we let the other May Filers chim in and see what they think?? In my opinion the midwest would be reasonable to me. Im on the West Coast, in Southern California! I think Sabrina is in the pacific Northwest, I dont know where Snowforest, Lea, Rynnnie, Team Katman, Nekel, and newhallone and Harmony is located??? I know Nicolette is on the east coast! Stuart and Thea also i dont know but we let the Members chim in on where they want to meet? I thinkl in MY Opinion cause everyone is busy for the rest of the year with this process maybe next year sometime after ALL are here and Settled???????..........What you guys think?????:thumbs:

By the way!!! Good Luck Harmony with your Plan!!!:thumbs:

snow forest is in grand canyon state AZ and we would love to participate in vj babrbque! would be so nice to share storys and see all the people whos main goal is to love the one they love have a great day and good luck !

May 11,2011------- 129f sent

May 13, 2011-------- recieved Texas lockbox/forwarded to CSC

May 17,2011---------NOA1 text and email

September 07,2011----RFE

September 15,2011 ----NOA2

Timeline

fyi we just got an email for an RFE. Phooey. :( ah well at least they worked on it. :thumbs:

awwww sorry for rfe guys rfes seem to get cleared up right away after evidance provided ! its just a question from them it will be ok ! i know a person who got a rfe and with in 2 weeks got it turned around to approval ! never give up hope and hang on no matter what! we love who we love ! you guys are cute couple !:thumbs:

September 07,2011----RFE

Timeline

aaron and me also got an RFE yesterday. along with some other really bad news....which i am scared will affect the visa also.

hi guys! dont worry rfe is just that a request for evidence dont let it bring you down ok just send evidence in most cases i seen it turn to approval as fast as rfe came ! they are working on it so thats a positive thing! keep focused stick to plan and love for life never let go ! good luck ok? please keep us posted i wonder what the request is for i see so many get rfes lately but wonder what all the request areexactly ? please let us know ok well good luck and never let go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited by snowforest

September 07,2011----RFE

Timeline

hi guys! dont worry rfe is just that a request for evidence dont let it bring you down ok just send evidence in most cases i seen it turn to approval as fast as rfe came ! they are working on it so thats a positive thing! keep focused stick to plan and love for life never let go ! good luck ok? please keep us posted i wonder what the request is for i see so many get rfes lately but wonder what all the request areexactly ? please let us know ok well good luck and never let go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i let u know for sure!! Thanks for the support!! LOVE MY MAYFILERS

:thumbs: :thumbs:

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Sabrina, I think you missread my post!! my file isn't being worked on!! I was talking about jesse's rfe!!!

For me, still nothing!

K1
17-may-2011: I-129F sent to Texas lockbox (regular mail, not certified)
23-may-2011: Texas office received package
26-may-2011: NOA1 by email/txt
27-may-2011: Touched
01-jun-2011: NOA1 arrived by mail (dated may 25th)
08-sep-2011: NOA2!!!
23-nov-2011: Interview - Approved!! =)

AOS
11-jun-2012: AOS sent to Chicago lockbox (priority mail)
13-jun-2012: Chicago office received package
18-jun-2012: NOA1 by email/txt
22-jun-2012: NOA1 arrived by mail (dated june 18th)
06-jul-2012: Biometrics letter arrived by mail (scheduled july 16th)
06-jul-2012: Email saying my case got transferred
16-jul-2012: Biometrics appointment
15-aug-2012: Email/txt EAD approved!
08-feb-2013: Email/txt Greencard approved!!
14-feb-2013: Greencard arrived in the mail

Timeline

I wouldn't go by my word because I don't really have the correct answer. However, I don't think something like that would give you an issue. If the k1 visa was based on unpaid bills pretty much no one could do it. I think that is why they allow co-sponsors. I know I'll need one. I don't even have a job and will have a co-sponsor. I also have unpaid bills that I can't pay until I either find a job or get out of school.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sweet! We'd love to have you two join in. I think we were talking about next year (or was it the year after???) when everyone is in the US and married. Is that right, May Filers? :P

That's when I had in mind, yes. Next year would be good. What part of the year? Early June or another month?

Current Status: Married on March 3, 2012. Preparing for AOS.

01-07-11 Met in person for the first time

04-04-11 I-129F sent via USPS Priority Mail

04-06-11 Delivered to Dallas Lockbox - signed for by J. Arthur

04-08-11 NOA1 sent to me, Check cashed, Case transferred to the California Service Center

04-11-11 Touched, Received e-notification via text message of NOA1 (at 12:30 am?!?!?)

04-15-11 Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail. Notice date 4/8/11.

06-24-11 Touched, Email and text - NOA2 approved in 2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days (77 days total)!!!

07-01-11 NOA2 hardcopy received

07-27-11 NVC receive - FINALLY!

07-29-11 NVC depart to Manila

10-13-11 Medical exam at St. Luke's Medical Center (Day 1)

10-17-11 Medical exam at St. Luke's Medical Center (Day 2)

10-18-11 Embassy interview - APPROVED!!

12-30-11 POE Chicago

03-03-12 Wedding Day!!

Timeline

snow forest is in grand canyon state AZ and we would love to participate in vj babrbque! would be so nice to share storys and see all the people whos main goal is to love the one they love have a great day and good luck !

Thats great Snowforest! You guys right next door (in a way) to me in Cali! Looking forward to meeting you guys!:thumbs:

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

Thank you so much guys! i am so sensitige during this process even this RFE brings me to tears! But u r right i should be happy that they are working on my case! i just wonder how long it will take to get the RFE hardcopy...NOA1 took more than 10 days..but anyways i am only 74 days in this process so i am very lucky and happy that they are working on my case! My goal is to be in the states at the end of the year, i think i still can make that ;) thank u, all, i wouldnt know what to do without my mayfilers!!

Sabrina - love u, too!! THANKS :)

Lea....Dont stress over that RFE! Just like Sabrina and Team Katman and Rynnie says......On the bright side they looking at your case. I am sure whatever it is its minor, You at the Door Knocking, Keep on knocking, You will get in that door in no time! When they send that RFE follow what they Request from you and send it back "QUICK", you will be celebrating in a few days!:dance::thumbs:

As far as that other issue you Posted about in the other thread.........If that was the case NO ONE MOSTLY would get NOA2!! I know I wouldnt have!!! "Good Luck!!................."HERE WE GO"!!!!:thumbs::thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

I Love that Positive Attitude John!:thumbs: it will happen!!! I just know it!!!:thumbs: :thumbs:

Sabrina, I think you missread my post!! my file isn't being worked on!! I was talking about jesse's rfe!!!

For me, still nothing!

Keep the faith Erica!! You will hear something soon! Keep the Faith!:thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.