I AM NOT THAT GUY

Texas Passes Bill to Require Sonograms Before Abortions

272 posts in this topic

How so? Either a life is a life and is priceless or it isn't.

Your talking about somebody that can make there own choices and defend for themselves vs someone who cant, like I said "apples and oranges".

No it isnt.

Speak for yourself.

I do not want saggy boobs, I don't want to be pregnant, and I don't want to raise a child. Maybe in ten years I will feel differently. But for now, no way.

Women bear children. They are not children. They do not need to be treated like they are too stupid to be able to make an informed decision about their futures.

Accidents happen so answer the question and quit evading. Would saggy boobs be enough?

I haven't read through this thread yet but I would bring the same point up. These Republicans want to legislate their morality unto all... they should pay for it too.

Great another person that cant grasp the concept of personal responsibility.

Yep. Stereotypes aside... this is Texas...

Nope. Stereotypes aside... you are a liberal.

Life has an unfortunate sliding scale according to political and [hypocritical] moral convenience. For both 'sides' of the argument. If we stick to the legal definition, then there shouldn't be any legal blocking of personal decisions between a woman, her womb, at at times, the man that impregnated the woman.

Hello, most people are looking to change the law, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...of course legally speaking there isn't issues.

Could you explain what you mean by "moral convenience"?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I do not want saggy boobs, I don't want to be pregnant, and I don't want to raise a child. Maybe in ten years I will feel differently. But for now, no way.

Women bear children. They are not children. They do not need to be treated like they are too stupid to be able to make an informed decision about their futures.

...But haven't "these" women already proved that when they wind up Pregnant .... when it's thew last thing they wanted?

Women who wind up knocked up... when they don't want kids are the very people who need to be targeted for "education"..... viewing the sonogram is idea for those who did not understand ....simple biology.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

If they didn't understand biology Danno, they wouldn't be seeking a termination. I mean... like.. duh!

Actually from what we have learned here

The biology learned is limited to saggy boobs.

B-)

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Timeline

I care about my boobs. Which is perhaps why I shouldn't be a parent.

What is clear is at this stage of your life, you're clearly not of the mindset of the self-sacrifice needed to be a good parent. Maybe you'll be different one day, maybe you won't...who knows? And whichever way it works out is fine...I'm not judging you.

But at the end of the day, killing an unborn child over unperky boobs would have to be the most disgustingly selfish thing I've heard of.

Edited by Anita Cocktail

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Your talking about somebody that can make there own choices and defend for themselves vs someone who cant, like I said "apples and oranges".

Speak for yourself.

Accidents happen so answer the question and quit evading. Would saggy boobs be enough?

Great another person that cant grasp the concept of personal responsibility.

Nope. Stereotypes aside... you are a liberal.

Hello, most people are looking to change the law, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...of course legally speaking there isn't issues.

Could you explain what you mean by "moral convenience"?

:lol:

Oh man... Simpson is at it again with knee-jerked un-thoughts again.

FYI- I am a liberal on many things. I am conservative on other things. Keep thinking like a black and white knee-jerker if it makes things simpler for you. And then get over it.

Now I can certainly expound on what I mean by moral convenience.

Are you willing to pay for those un-aborted fetuses' pre-natal care (taxes), post-natal care (taxes), and adoption expenses (taxes) since you wish to change laws to abolish abortion or are you merely only willing to make it punitive on a vague basis of 'personal responsibility'?

You may answer yes, of course, thereby abolishing the hypocrite label you'd likely earn. If, of course, you just want to punish (women) for their choice of choosing to carry a fetus to term or not, then I certainly hope your moral scale will kick in when those un-wanted kids need and the social safety net is activated.

...But haven't "these" women already proved that when they wind up Pregnant .... when it's thew last thing they wanted?

Women who wind up knocked up... when they don't want kids are the very people who need to be targeted for "education"..... viewing the sonogram is idea for those who did not understand ....simple biology.

A little more complicated biology dictates what constitutes viability. And all that stuff. The word viability is simple enough though.

Filed: Timeline

Also, many women who have an abortion are married women with kids who know they can't afford another baby. So what, they should carry a baby for nine months and explain to their kids that they're giving this one away? Married couples who already have as many kids as they can afford should stop doing it because hey, your only worth as a human being is as a baby-making machine and here is some Quiverfull literature?

Married couples have options as far as conception. Hell, all couples have those options.

It's not a question of having to 'stop doing it'.

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

I have a better understanding of biology beyond saggy boobs, although granted it wasn't ever my best subject. I simply don't want a post-childbirth body, which is selfish but that is also a sign you'd be a bad mom, right? I have a good enough understanding of psychology, child development, and economics to know that at this point in time, I would be a terrible mother. And I also have a good enough understanding of contraception to know that no method is 100% infallible, even with perfect usage.

What question am I avoiding, Simpson? When life begins? I wouldn't have an abortion after the first trimester unless my life was in danger. What else do you need to know?

Plus if I were pregnant, it'd probably end in spontaneous abortion anyway because I don't take the greatest care of myself either.

Edited by eekee

Первый блин комом.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Multiple barriers. The pill, the condom and gobs of spermicidal lube. Get as close to 100% as possible without having to cum on her stomach.

be real sure - just ask for a bj instead.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!