God is Good

Pre-Interview Letter from Manila Embassy

22 posts in this topic

Ok i promise Ill do but just now I can't scan it here at the office.. maybe later this afternoon!!!LOL!!! Hey congratulations your interview is just weeks away!!!:-) God bless on your interview!!!!:0-)

That's OK, no hurry. :)

And thanks! Trying not to think about the upcoming interview too much, it's making me nervous. :lol:

AOS Journey

08 Dec 06 - mailed AOS, EAD, AP

15 Dec 06 - received 3 NOA1s in the mail

23 Dec 06 - received biometrics appointment letter in the mail

29 Dec 06 - received email stating that AOS was transferred to CSC

03 Jan 07 - Biometrics appointment

09 Jan 07 - AOS & EAD touched

17 Jan 07 - AOS touched

20 Jan 07 - AOS touched

24 Jan 07 - got AOS CARD PRODUCTION email!

26 Jan 07 - got welcome email

29 Jan 07 - got approval notice email

29 Jan 07 - Green card in the mail!!!

12 Mar 07 - 1st job interview

14 Mar 07 - 1st day @ work!

Lifting of Conditions

25 Oct 08 - Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

31 Oct 08 - Check cashed!

03 Nov 08 - Received NOA dated 10-29-08

26 Nov 08 - Biometrics appointment - a day before we leave for the Phils, whew!

06 Jan 09 - 10yr GC approved!

10 Jan 09 - 10yr GC received

St. Luke's Medical procedure click here

Interview experience click here

CFO (PRISM) experienceclick here

.png

thanks so much for the kind and encouraging words elizabeth. i just bugged my fiance to check if hes gotten something in the mail. ayayay! its going to be my birthday on monday.... i know, here in the states its something that is equated to a sad event... over there (at least when i was growing up) we didnt have to go to school on 9-11...

it was good then, bad for a couple of years, its time for it to go back to being a good date....

04-24-09 I-130 Application received by USCIS

04-29-09 Received NOA1

08-17-09 Approved

08-20-09 NOA2 Received

08-26-09 NVC Received

08-27-09 Case Number Assigned

Ok i promise Ill do but just now I can't scan it here at the office.. maybe later this afternoon!!!LOL!!! Hey congratulations your interview is just weeks away!!!:-) God bless on your interview!!!!:0-)

That's OK, no hurry. :)

And thanks! Trying not to think about the upcoming interview too much, it's making me nervous. :lol:

Attached here is the pre-interview letter...:-) and there's still one more page but basically telling to prepare the documents like NBI, Police Clearance, everything we see on the website!! nothing's new!!:-) i can't attached the other one... grrrrrr.. i guesss it's over the cpacity...Neeway God bless!! gtg!!

scan1.pdf

His promises are always true!!
HE is not a man that He should lie.He is not a son of man that He would change His mind.When He speaks, He acts, when He promise He fulfills. Numbers 23:19

January 17, 2011 Sent petition I-130 for my mother
February 14, 2011 Approved petition from the USCIS (Vermont)
March 02, 2011 Received letter from NVC
March 05, 2011 Payment cleared
March 06, 2011 sent the DS3032 via email to NVC
March 09, 2011 received confirmation regarding the Choice of Agent
March 10, 2011 received the IV Fee invoice via email
March 16. 2011 sent check via USPS
March 18, 2011 received e-mail regarding the IV Fee payment and the package for AOS
March 25, 2011 sent the supporting docs for AOS (DS-230 and Civil Docs)
April 15, 2011 received RFE
May 11, 2011 Case Completed
May 27, 2011 Received E-mail from NVC about the INterview Date
July 6, 2011 Interview Date

My friend received the same letter. One good use I can see is if people need to start collect police certificates from other countries, this letter should provide the proof it is needed (some countries require proof of need). Good news for people who need to collect police cert from countries that take a long time.

Marilyn and Peter.

K-1 Timeline in Profile (our story)

Church wedding Sept 18

NOA1's for AOS/EAD received Sept 20 MSC #

Biometrics completed Nov 5 2004

EAD Approval Dec 29 2004

AOS appointment letter received Feb 3 2005

AOS interview scheduled for March 9 2005

AOS interview mostly fine, just need I-693 supplement filled out by civil surgeon

Spend another $40 for I-693 form, sent to local USCIS office registered mail, arrived March 11 2005

AOS finally approved March 25th 2005

Green card arrives about 10 days later

!!Green card has incorrect middle name!! Thanks USCIS

Travel back to Denver, turn in card and I-90 to correct their mistake.

Application accepted, asked for I-551 stamp, they told me "We don't do stamps anymore"

NOA1 for I-90 received from NSC April 18 2005, fee waived

NSC appears to have stoped processing I-90's

Marilyn needs to travel back to the RP, call Senators office for help with green card or I-551 stamp

Travel back to Denver July 1, 2005 and received I-551 stamp in the passport.

sorry guys who cant understand what i am about to write.... but i really need to get this out of my chest...

masaya ako for elizabeth....although i must say it's nakakapraning on our case...nasisiraan na ako ng ulooooooooooooooooooooo...

stress stress stress.... PW how do you do it!!!!

Hay naku, Yna. I have learned to detach myself from my own visa process. Also, managing our "Manila thread" is like a therapy for me. Seeing someone getting approved makes me happy :yes:

Happy birthday to you! What a significant date, 9/11 and birthday of Ferdinand Marcos.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

thanks so much for the greeting! sarap noh? no school when we were young! hahaha .. hay naku talaga... i try not to think about it but just seeing that US embassy is sending out this letter and my fiance not having to receive any notification of the sort just makes me all the more paranoid... it sucks being helpless i guess...

living to fight another day of uncertainty... SCRAPS!

04-24-09 I-130 Application received by USCIS

04-29-09 Received NOA1

08-17-09 Approved

08-20-09 NOA2 Received

08-26-09 NVC Received

08-27-09 Case Number Assigned

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.