lyf's a beach

Did He ever give money?

51 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I didn't see anything really wrong with his vid, there was no nudity, you see more at the beach.

To each his own

Thats my 86 centavos

I also second - Go Pacman

Seeing almost naked women at the beach is different story.

I am so proud of my woman, but, I would never ever share mine to anyone. To me, it only shows how immature the person is.

Just my 2 cents.

Edited by I_Am_Pretty

Filed: Timeline

Hi guys..did your fiance ever gave you money, or send money for your expenses? and if yes did he voluntary give or it was you who asked for it? We don't have approval yet, coz kasusubmit lang namin, but was wondering as early as now when the time comes for the medical and embassy interview, how to ask him to help me with the expenses..He doesn't send me money, and I don't ask for the money...i know the sincerity of a person can't be measured thru money, but i want to know what the others think..thanks

I can tell by your post that you and your fiance don't convey regarding money. So, how did your relationship go this far if you two never discussed about this matter?

Just wondering why.

Anyhow, good luck!

Edited by I_Am_Pretty

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Fortunately for me and my fiancee (petitioner), money is not an issue. If it becomes an issue, we are both talking about it openly.

So I think it is important that you and your fiance should discuss about finances as early as now. Eventually, you will combine all your resources and the best way to start is to be open about your financial situation and plan ahead. From this point on that you both agreed to marry, all issues including financial is expected to be joint :) that's where you decided to go and couples should support and help each other.

Good luck!

Jelous little Man. Whats your real picture look like there Donny Osmond ? At least we show Ours.

Whatever you want to do behind close doors is your business. Don't come on here and post pics like that. Not cool for you or your girl.

I suggest you go to Youtube and make that video on viewable by people you or her choose, do not make it public.

It sheds a very negative light on Filipina's..........................

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Considering that if your Filipina has a good job, she'll still be lucky to make five dollars a day...ANY guy that thinks his pinay fiance/wife should share the expenses knows nothing of the reality of living in the Philippines. OF COURSE the man pays ALL expenses...make her work it off in the States when she's making more than slave wages.. :whistle:

FWIW..one the the most attractive aspects of a Filipina is her modesty..most even wear all their clothing when swimming (my wife included)!! Is she going to dance around the room in her underwear in front of your friends when she arrives in the states?....Why you would want to to do that on an internet forum in front of complete strangers beats the hell out of me (and I'd be a little more than worried) :wacko:

DCF-Manila

10/02/2008 ---- Met

06/04/2010 ---- Married

04/26/2011 ---- Filed I-130

06/03/2011 ---- I-130 approved, notify by e-mail from (DHS/USCIS)

06/13/2011 ---- Received e-mail from Manila IV Correspondence

06/15/2011 ---- Received letter from DHS/USCIS (NOA)

06/28/2011 ---- Sent (fax) the DS-230I & DS-2001

07/05/2011 ---- Schedule for interview date (online)

07/11-12/2011--Medical PASSED

08/01/2011 ---- Interview - (done @9:00am) APPROVED

08/01/2011 ---- CFO (1:30pm)

08/05/2011 ---- VISA IN HAND (4days after interview)

08/12/2011 ---- Flight...

08/12/2011 ---- POE Seattle, WA (arrived @ 8pm)

Whatever you want to do behind close doors is your business. Don't come on here and post pics like that. Not cool for you or your girl.

I suggest you go to Youtube and make that video on viewable by people you or her choose, do not make it public.

It sheds a very negative light on Filipina's..........................

WTH? :blink:

Having read (some of your) posts in which you have "shed a very negative light on Filipina's".....I am befuddled by this post. :unsure:

Did someone hijack your VJ account? :blink:

Edited by ~happyndinlove~

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Considering that if your Filipina has a good job, she'll still be lucky to make five dollars a day...ANY guy that thinks his pinay fiance/wife should share the expenses knows nothing of the reality of living in the Philippines. OF COURSE the man pays ALL expenses...make her work it off in the States when she's making more than slave wages.. :whistle:

FWIW..one the the most attractive aspects of a Filipina is her modesty..most even wear all their clothing when swimming (my wife included)!! Is she going to dance around the room in her underwear in front of your friends when she arrives in the states?....Why you would want to to do that on an internet forum in front of complete strangers beats the hell out of me (and I'd be a little more than worried) :wacko:

i Agree!! :thumbs:

Seeing almost naked women at the beach is different story.

I am so proud of my woman, but, I would never ever share mine to anyone. To me, it only shows how immature the person is.

Just my 2 cents.

:thumbs::thumbs:

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

WTH? :blink:

Having read (some of your) posts in which you have "shed a very negative light on Filipina's".....I am befuddled by this post. :unsure:

Did someone hijack your VJ account? :blink:

Mav's U-tubes had nothing to do with the OP' Oringinal Post. He loves to cause problems. He Hijacked the OP Original Request for advice. I don't care what this guy thinks or none-the-less what members think. If it was wrong: A Moderator would have deleted it. Members get frustrated at the process and Attack other Members. I myself have said more than needed a few times and wish I never did. Tallcoolone seems to enjoy inflicting harm. I never seen ONE Post from him that helped a Member. I'm not saying anything bad about him and I ignore his comments but Not when he Attacks Mav.

So the Original topic was: Money. A good relationship will understand eachothers finances as to what they can and cannot afford. So, if it neccessary for the Finace' to pay all exspenses that is OK. Nothing wrong with it. A Couple has to be aware of what eachother can afford. We all know this process is not cheap and requires a committment on eachothers part to make it happen and be a success.

If you don't like Mav's and My U-tubes you are free not to watch. Have a great day and good luck in the process. Tim/Mav

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Mav's U-tubes had nothing to do with the OP' Oringinal Post. He loves to cause problems. He Hijacked the OP Original Request for advice. I don't care what this guy thinks or none-the-less what members think. If it was wrong: A Moderator would have deleted it. Members get frustrated at the process and Attack other Members. I myself have said more than needed a few times and wish I never did. Tallcoolone seems to enjoy inflicting harm. I never seen ONE Post from him that helped a Member. I'm not saying anything bad about him and I ignore his comments but Not when he Attacks Mav.

So the Original topic was: Money. A good relationship will understand eachothers finances as to what they can and cannot afford. So, if it neccessary for the Finace' to pay all exspenses that is OK. Nothing wrong with it. A Couple has to be aware of what eachother can afford. We all know this process is not cheap and requires a committment on eachothers part to make it happen and be a success.

If you don't like Mav's and My U-tubes you are free not to watch. Have a great day and good luck in the process. Tim/Mav

Once again, things that are not offending to you, might be offending to others. And your videos are something that falls in that category.

Your videos called the attention of the members because it looks harsh not only to Filipinas but also greatly to your fiancee's modesty. You don't want others to take your fiancee wrongly for being cheap or something worse because of these videos. We know that you love each other, and she has a nice looking body that you are so lucky for. So don't share it to anybody's eyes and fantasies.

Edited by Cutie_Patootie

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

Timeline

Once again, things that are not offending to you, might be offending to others. And your videos are something that falls in that category.

Your videos called the attention of the members because it looks harsh not only to Filipinas but also greatly to your fiancee's modesty. You don't want others to take your fiancee wrongly for being cheap or something worse because of these videos. We know that you love each other, and she has a nice looking body that you are so lucky for. So don't share it to anybody's eyes and fantasies.

Yes Dear. Mav appreciated your "Dislike" on her U-tube. Don't write us and your Off The Original OP Topic.

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY

10/03/14.....Biometrics

He loves to cause problems.

Seems you are correct about that. History speaks for itself. :thumbs:

(procrastinated)
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)

Yes Dear. Mav appreciated your "Dislike" on her U-tube. Don't write us and your Off The Original OP Topic.

Oh! I'm suppose to like it?

Be thankful you have now a stalker.. that's what you want right!:rofl:

Your sarcasm will not change a single thing. :whistle:

:ot2:

Edited by Cutie_Patootie

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

If it was wrong: A Moderator would have deleted it.

Is it because a Mod has not viewed the vid?......Maybe your vid has not been reported?....Perhaps you should ask a Mod to review the vid and provide an opinion? :whistle:

(procrastinated)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Jelous little Man. Whats your real picture look like there Donny Osmond ? At least we show Ours.

Medical is not included in the visa fee.

My photos are posted, so are Tallcoolone's. I am guessing Tallcoolone is not jealous.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Oh! I'm suppose to like it?

Be thankful you have now a stalker.. that's what you want right!:rofl:

Your sarcasm will not change a single thing. :whistle:

:ot2:

Your funny young lady. So, what was your advise to the OP. I missed it. You only attacked Me and Mav. Did you give the OP any advise? I have a Stalker. Well, at least the stalker is cute. LOL

I would love to see your answer the question of the OP.

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY

10/03/14.....Biometrics

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.