Veiled Princess

Not another religious thread!!!

417 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Ok so here is my observation so far, becuase of Shannon's lack of knowledge about hot linking pictures, she has decided to attack Icey for no reason and then talk about Karma? At the same time, all of Icey's posts to Shannon remained cival and nice. Karma huh? You must be learning that from your post boosting friends. :lol::lol::lol:

icey civil and nice? what a joke.birds of a feather flock together.

zzzzzzzz........ she's yet to find any place where I was rude... zzzzzzz.... Nothing new around here

I know the truth about you all though... so... I could be really mean if I wanted to.

like you are worth going thru and posting threads where you are rude? alot of people here think you are rude. does telling a girl she didnt get approved because she was a JEW ring a bell?

Did you read the entire thread?

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Show an example of where I got all pissed and offended after someone said disrespectful towards mohammed or islam?

it's a free country, people have the right to criticize whatever religion they like to, or criticize lack of religion.

Proof?

Mohammed had jelly stuck in his beard after eating toast at breakfast. It's a well known fact.

Jesus had jelly stuck in his beard too.. after eating toast for breakfast.

Coincidence??? I think not! :no:

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

Filed: Timeline
it was even offensive what she posted about lying in bed and shouting OH LORD! I am telling you this. i i posted something like that about islam she would have alot to say about it.

It was just a picture of a church sign... I mean it was christians who said it... she just posted a pic ;)

Timeline

Show an example of where I got all pissed and offended after someone said disrespectful towards mohammed or islam?

it's a free country, people have the right to criticize whatever religion they like to, or criticize lack of religion.

Proof?

Mohammed had jelly stuck in his beard after eating toast at breakfast. It's a well known fact.

Jesus had jelly stuck in his beard too.. after eating toast for breakfast.

Coincidence??? I think not! :no:

:lol::lol::lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Ok so here is my observation so far, becuase of Shannon's lack of knowledge about hot linking pictures, she has decided to attack Icey for no reason and then talk about Karma? At the same time, all of Icey's posts to Shannon remained cival and nice. Karma huh? You must be learning that from your post boosting friends. :lol::lol::lol:

zzzzzzzz........ she's yet to find any place where I was rude... zzzzzzz.... Nothing new around here

I know the truth about you all though... so... I could be really mean if I wanted to.

like you are worth going thru and posting threads where you are rude? alot of people here think you are rude. does telling a girl she didnt get approved because she was a JEW ring a bell?

Oh yes and I forgot that your were the poster child for nice people. Why don't we compare bans? Lets see, I have NONE, Icey has NONE, you have how many? :lol:

i could care less.

That is the typical response for someone that can't admit they are wrong. It doesn't take a genius to figure out those messeges came from a server. LOL and I'm christian too, all they said was it makes baby jesus cry when you hot link our pictures. So what is your beef with that? Or do you just like to complain about things you can't understand?

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

it was even offensive what she posted about lying in bed and shouting OH LORD! I am telling you this. i i posted something like that about islam she would have alot to say about it.

It was just a picture of a church sign... I mean it was christians who said it... she just posted a pic ;)

lol.. yeah for real... phone up that church and yell at them for it.

if you think it's so wrong

I did not say that.

Looks like you've been hanging around with shon lol

why do you say that? everyone on here knows you said it.

Man I feel like a broken record playing over and over and over and over again about this.

I only stated that Muslim/Jewish marriages are NOT very common and that's WHY the CO had doubts about the VALIDITY of the relationship, I also mentioned it was wrong for the CO to not take into consideration all their evidence.

I like how you try pulling my words apart and making them into something you'd wish they would be.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

it isnt even about the link. it is the fact you are making fun of my religion. and if i made fun of yours you would be offended. someone cant even post a cartoon character of mohammed without the whole muslim community having an outrage. that is what i am talking about.

glitter_maker_12_28_2006_10_08_52_29516.gif

us3.jpg

Copy_of_Algeriaflagsamir.gif

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: Timeline
it isnt even about the link. it is the fact you are making fun of my religion. and if i made fun of yours you would be offended. someone cant even post a cartoon character of mohammed without the whole muslim community having an outrage. that is what i am talking about.

And you want to marry a muslim man.... why??? :huh: So you have someone to insult and despise 24/7 at your leisure? :unsure:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

I did not say that.

Looks like you've been hanging around with shon lol

why do you say that? everyone on here knows you said it.

Man I feel like a broken record playing over and over and over and over again about this.

I only stated that Muslim/Jewish marriages are NOT very common and that's WHY the CO had doubts about the VALIDITY of the relationship, I also mentioned it was wrong for the CO to not take into consideration all their evidence.

I like how you try pulling my words apart and making them into something you'd wish they would be.

oh really? someone twisted what you said.ok maybe you will know what it feels like then because alot of you girls liked to twist what i said then would feel it was your place to make comments about Samir and I being together. like when i said i didnt agree with the doctrine in your religion and my words were twisted as saying i hated your religion. and why is it uncommon for a jew to marry a muslim? its in the Quran they are people of the book too. so big deal.

glitter_maker_12_28_2006_10_08_52_29516.gif

us3.jpg

Copy_of_Algeriaflagsamir.gif

usaflagshannon.gif

Timeline

Show me somewhere where I had an OUTRAGE over images.

Did I get upset over the Dutch Mohammed image? Not because of the image itself, but of the sadness in the reality that people do view musllims that way...