Veiled Princess

Not another religious thread!!!

417 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
Maybe you were looking for a good thread-hijack (say, diversion of it to a food-topic by Canucks), Frances.

:lol: :lol:

I'd participate in that... I hear Canucks like their Tim Hortons... mmm, doughnuts...

Do canucks like...........Hugging?!>

Edited by type2negative

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Someone's feeling very affectionate today... :o

You are my snuggle muffin!

:lol: Melissa!! Your turn to run away fast...

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

hmmm..hugging and warmth..did i miss group therapy at vj again?

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Timeline
Um but I really can see why she had big suspicions... Face it, the muslim world is anti-semetic, it's pretty rare if a muslim marries a jew... and the fact that she was born in Israel makes it worse.. but she should still keep her mind open that it is possible.. Maybe she's all bitter because all moroccan men want to leave their women behind?

Kyle's a joo :P

Sorry I couldn't resist :P

Edited by Veiled Princess

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Maybe you were looking for a good thread-hijack (say, diversion of it to a food-topic by Canucks), Frances.

I'd participate in that... I hear Canucks like their Tim Hortons... mmm, doughnuts...

Poutine.

*waits for Shon to freak* :lol:

Electricity is really just organized lightning.

Poutine.

*waits for Shon to freak* :lol:

not freaking here.. ;)

in america it is not dayum french fries with whatever the hell you put on it..

shon.gif

RedneckChurch.jpg

Larry the Cable Guy meets Jesus? :P

Poutine.

not freaking here.. ;)

in america it is not dayum french fries with whatever the hell you put on it..

Poutine is pretty nasty. Had it twice in 2 days on a trip to Canada. The first time it was intriguing. I had to have it again. 2nd time I knew that'd be the last.

Edited by Gupt

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.