Veiled Princess

Not another religious thread!!!

417 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

anyways I'm out.. this is really stupid. anyone want to say crazy stuff justifying her being rude to me go back to page 1 and see where she called me "miserable" and a "hypocrite" and see how I responded.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline

Ok so here is my observation so far, becuase of Shannon's lack of knowledge about hot linking pictures, she has decided to attack Icey for no reason and then talk about Karma? At the same time, all of Icey's posts to Shannon remained cival and nice. Karma huh? You must be learning that from your post boosting friends. :lol::lol::lol:

icey civil and nice? what a joke.birds of a feather flock together.

:thumbs:

shon.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

look through this thread for instance.... i am direct in what i say. you are very careful about the way you word things but your meaning is just the same. the fact is..... u wouldnt care at all if i was trying to learn more about islam and the culture. i made the statement that i was learning how to cook things for him and you reply with i need to win him back. i dont have to win him back.. i never lost him in the first place. the fact is jamie in about 2 weeks or so samir is getting on that plane and coming here and we are going to make it. i have no doubt in my mind. if i didnt love samir i would have quit this a long time ago. you dont think i have been ridiculed by my family, people at my work, and my friends? i have stuck up for islam with them even if you believe it or not. i have told them that most muslims are good people and godly people and how it is our duty as christians to be loving towards your people. YES I HAVE DONE THINGS AND SAID THINGS I AM NOT PROUD OF> I HAVE MADE MISTAKES> but all that matters is that i know i could never love anyone the way i love samir. no matter what you and the people in this forum say, no matter what my family says, co - workers, and friends. all i care about is God, Samir and my kids. and as for being completely tolerant, i have been doing alot of praying and working on that. i also have apologized to my fiance about anything i might have done or said and i want to be a good wife to him and make him happy.and if that means buying halal meat for him at ramadan that is what he gets. if that means that he wants his children to be muslim i know he wants that cos in his heart he feels its right and only wants that out of love. his children will be muslim. and i bet you wonder why samir is so tolerant of me? because he sees something in me you dont of course and wont and he loves me. he knows i shoot off at the mouth and say things i dont mean (which i am working on) but he is calm about things and like he says i dont ever want to force things on you. his attitude is just like szsz.. he acts in a way that shows the good in islam. if he was to ridicule me all the time and tell me i am bad what good does that do. he acts in a way that he wants me to. he is a good example.

glitter_maker_12_28_2006_10_08_52_29516.gif

us3.jpg

Copy_of_Algeriaflagsamir.gif

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

she is ridiculous. has nothing better to do with her time than to be sarcastic.

i wont even give you the satisfaction of conversing with you about it Jamie. excuse me gotta go i have things to do. my Samir is coming on a couple of weeks. C Ya. you ever hear of Karma Jamie? think about that before you are hateful all the time to people.

potkettle.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

VP - great one

1/12/06 Mail I-129f express mail

1/13/06 TSC rec'd

1/23/06 NOA1 from CSC

1/27/06 - Check cleared

7/10/06 - NOA2

7/14/06- rec'd @ NVC

8/14/06- NVC sent petition to Consulate

8/17/06 - Korean Consulate rec'd Petition

8/23/06 - rec'd packet 3 from Consulate

8/25/06 - sent packet 3 back to Consulate

8/27/06 - got confirmation email from Consulate, they rec'd packet three

8/27/06 - requested interview date via Consulate internet site.

9/1/06 - Checked internet site for interveiw date, it was there

9/25/06 - Interview date - APPROVED

9/28/06 - Visa in Zaeems Hand - YEAHHHHH

1/6/07 - leaving for USA

1/20/07 - Wedding Date

1/20/07 - MARRIED!!!!!

2/10/07 - rec'd certified copy of marriage license

AOS

3/13/07 - AOS package rec'd at Chicago Lockbox

3/20/07 - Rec'd Social Security Card

3/21/07 - Checks Cashed and Case Status online

3/24/07 - NOA1 Rec'd for AOS and EAD

3/27/07 - rec'd Biometrics appt letter - scheduled for 4/20/07 @ 11:00am

4/02/07 - "touched"

4/20/07 - had biometrics appt.

4/21/07 - rec'd letter stating case was transferred to CSC

5/22/07 - rec'd Case Pending at CSC email

6/25/07 - EAD card production ordered

7/7/07 - EAD "touched"

7/7/07 - AOS "touched"

8-6-07 - Rec'd EAD Card in the Mail

5-20-08 - AOS INTERVIEW - APPROVED - PASSPORT STAMPED

7-2-10 - Received 10 year green card in mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

this is totally ridiculous! don't you all have something better to do???? :blink:

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Shut up, ladies. For the love of God, shut the fukc up.

ari, the same concept has been explained to them many times. :thumbs:

I also specifically seeing a copied and pasted message of how you feel about him eating halal during ramadan... from a trustworthy source.

icey, you can try to justify it any way that you see fit, but you have chosen a nice way to showcase your character in this thread tonight ... stealing bandwidth and demonstrating how untrustworthy you are by divulging information shown to you in confidence! :thumbs:

you ladies, save 1 ... maybe 2, should be ashamed of the way you represent your faith, yourself, and your relationships. :( sorry to have to expose the truth like this but ... what an embarrassment!

Clap.gif

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
this is totally ridiculous! don't you all have something better to do???? :blink:

pipe down and pass the :pop:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

How is posting private matters between her and her husband that she has NOT chosen to share with people in public (or if I'm understanding correctly... even with YOU) not being mean and hateful??? :whistle:

VP, the point is that she jumps up and down saying "I'M TOLERANT TO SAMIR!!!!!" but it is untrue.

you are not using the same convenience that you so wanted to deny another ... are you?

I like how convenient it is for my pertinent questions to be avoided.

icey, you perpetuate a thread when it would have been so easy to walk away ... now you just walk away mad and with less respect from others. i hope it was worth it for you.

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MEOW!!!!

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Timeline

what really disappoints me is the fact that now i have to ask my friend about this because now my feelings are hurt that i was talked about. i wont let her ruin my friendship with this person tho because i have to get her side of this situation. jamie says that my friend thought this was funny... but i dont think she will think its funny if she knew my feelings were hurt because she isnt that kind of a person. i have yet to get the whole story on this , but it was totally ridiculous that jamie even called her on the phone with ####### like this. she is with her husband in florida waiting on the birth of her grandbaby and gets a call about sh!t.

us3.jpg

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

How is posting private matters between her and her husband that she has NOT chosen to share with people in public (or if I'm understanding correctly... even with YOU) not being mean and hateful??? :whistle:

VP, the point is that she jumps up and down saying "I'M TOLERANT TO SAMIR!!!!!" but it is untrue.

you are not using the same convenience that you so wanted to deny another ... are you?

icey, you perpetuate a thread when it would have been so easy to walk away ... now you just walk away mad and with less respect from others. i hope it was worth it for you.

I've already walked away because I know she wont stop. And I wasn't walking away mad either. So is it ok to consistently allow someone to dog you in threads? sorry, not me.

Timeline

I've already walked away because I know she wont stop. And I wasn't walking away mad either. So is it ok to consistently allow someone to dog you in threads? sorry, not me.

you dog alot of peolpe.

whether icey admits it or not she doesnt have a high tolerance for jews ... he who lives in a glass house shall not throw stones icey. :yes:

us3.jpg

usaflagshannon.gif