LvivLovers

One more RUB member added!

109 posts in this topic

I'd say that was TMI, but I tend not to believe men who say they've got a big one. And I really don't want to see any photographic evidence attempting to disprove my beliefs.

I have skype, oovoo, yahoo messenger, msn, google chat w/cam inside of gmail, etc.. and a nifty $100 logitech cam if you want to judge for yourself. But if I show you mine, you have to show me yours. It's only fair. :)

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

I have skype, oovoo, yahoo messenger, msn, google chat w/cam inside of gmail, etc.. and a nifty $100 logitech cam if you want to judge for yourself. But if I show you mine, you have to show me yours. It's only fair. :)

You sound like you're all ready for the cam girls :lol:

Indy.gif

You sound like you're all ready for the cam girls :lol:

I have an entire "Print Screen" collection of gals Iv'e met on the net. There's one fav that lives in Stuttgart who drives two and a half hours to Frankfurt Airport every time I pass through. She's the main reason I only fly Lufthansa when I go back there. She's married with two sons, but a super tight bod. Those days are over though...the Frankfurt stops...I'm married now and no more solo flights. :crying: I miss those 24 hour lay overs in Frankfurt on the way back from Minsk. :(

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one inappropriate post removed. back to topic, last warning.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

My wife and I just had our first son this week! Luckily, he got all his looks from her so he's a beautiful baby! Hope everyone is doing well...will have a lot of catch up reading as soon as I get some time.

congratulations!!! :star:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Let me get my "good boy" card punched and offer yet aother obligatory, gratuitous and repetitive "congrats" comment. Let me say that LL is one of my favorite posters and he and I are definitely old-timers relative to most current posters. I think he's a very level-headed and honest man and puts out his thoughts strongly but in a way that people can take in. So, I see a man who will, hopefully, be a good father. For all the superficial effortless "congrats" that you've been more than acknowledged by, let me take this to a deeper place...the sacred masculine work of raising boys to men.

So...from one father to another, welcome to the reason we, as men, exist...to father, teach, reprimand, bless, guide, and model what a good man looks and acts like to our sons. (Girls are a different story and I have none, so I can't comment.) Let me say that has little to do with sewing seeds or "making a baby"...it is about being a generative, strong, masculine, role model to your son. This never ending mission will test you, tire you and bless you. And you will grow as much as your son...IF you can walk the path of authentic fatherhood...not just kiss him goodbye at the daycare center and watch him play soccer, and fret about what school he gets in.

My gut feeling about you, LL, is you will walk that path and honor the sacred work of raising a boy to become a good man...we certainly need some these days.

So, rather than offer you yet another "congrats," let me honor you for starting down this new mysterious road...offer my blessing as you walk it...and challenge you to do this important male work in a good way. As a strong male presence in my life once said to me quite simply and powerfully...""Men are waiting!" Indeed they are.

As to my earlier comments...I didn't know we had categories for threads. So, this one was "congratulatory." And nowhere along the way, say after 5 or 6 pages of "congrats" can we move in a different direction. Funny, I thought we did that here in the RUB forum. OK..now I see we follow some new protocol.

I also note a female from Canada deemed my post inappropriate, Well...maybe for certain women. But I know a number of women who don't ever want kids. I wonder how they might feel with all the one-sided "congrats." Maybe we can other them a congrats for their choice. Or is that inappropriate too?

Filed: Timeline

... I know a number of women who don't ever want kids. I wonder how they might feel with all the one-sided "congrats." Maybe we can other them a congrats for their choice. Or is that inappropriate too?

If they post a thread announcing their decision to not have kids, then sure. I'll congratulate them.

It's all about context, you see.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I love this thread, and I love this forum, si man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.