S and P

FINALLY!!!

126 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

how did you find this information? did you have to keep going to the https://usvisa-info.com/en-CA/selfservice/ss_country_welcome, site to see if any interviews came up, or did you call the 202-663-1225 number?

I have been going to the webside and changing my status to read ready for interview, but it always reads no interviews available at this time

What was your process?

event.png

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

how did you find this information? did you have to keep going to the https://usvisa-info....country_welcome, site to see if any interviews came up, or did you call the 202-663-1225 number?

I have been going to the webside and changing my status to read ready for interview, but it always reads no interviews available at this time

What was your process?

I don't know if anyone has had any luck with calling for an interview date.....I think they just tell you to keep checking back or trying the website..... but you never know...there are phone numbers on the csc site to call.

don't give up....it may seem so hopeless....and it gets VERY frustratingwacko.gif.....but it will happen!! Good luck!!!good.gif

Timeline

I don't know if anyone has had any luck with calling for an interview date.....I think they just tell you to keep checking back or trying the website..... but you never know...there are phone numbers on the csc site to call.

don't give up....it may seem so hopeless....and it gets VERY frustratingwacko.gif.....but it will happen!! Good luck!!!good.gif

Thanks for the encouragement...what is most frustrating is talking to CSR's who are outsourced and really are of no help whatsoever..ok will keep positive..:unsure:

event.png

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish

Congrats to all who were able to get dates!

I'm just still a bit confused as I still get "there are no available appointments" for me. I do have one scheduled for July 12, just still hoping to get in sooner. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful to have a date, I just really want to get going!!!

Started LDR with hubby July '04, married Nov '06

He moved and became permanent resident of Canada Nov '07

Now, we want to move back to his hometown in Illinois!

Filed DCF for IR1 Visa

I-130 sent to Toronto Embassy: September 12, 2010

Initial approval at Toronto Embassy: November 19, 2010

Packet 3 rec'd January 28, 2011

Packet 4 rec'd March 21, 2011

Medical May 16, 2011

Interview July 12, 2011 - Approved!

Visa/Passport picked up DHL July 22, 2011

POE date August 26, 2011

Timeline

I have been checking daily and sometimes 3 times a day, still nothing available, same message you have read. I went ahead and booked my medical, for June 1, hopefully some blocks will open up. :whistle:

event.png

Timeline

Doesn't the medical require you to have an interview date?

No spoke to the Medical office directly and she said it was fine without no interview date, she did say if something becomes available sooner than she will bump up my medical. It is so nice to be able to speak to someone "live" .

event.png

No spoke to the Medical office directly and she said it was fine without no interview date, she did say if something becomes available sooner than she will bump up my medical. It is so nice to be able to speak to someone "live" .

Oh, excellent! Good luck. :) I hope something opens up for you soon.

Timeline

Oh, excellent! Good luck. :) I hope something opens up for you soon.

Just wanted to say how happy I am for you...congratulations on your approval. How exciting but a bit scary too...are you all ready to move?

event.png

Just wanted to say how happy I am for you...congratulations on your approval. How exciting but a bit scary too...are you all ready to move?

Not yet, I likely won't move until the end of the summer. I'm starting a new seasonal job next week for about three months. I couldn't turn down the income, so I'm waiting a few more months!

Timeline

Not yet, I likely won't move until the end of the summer. I'm starting a new seasonal job next week for about three months. I couldn't turn down the income, so I'm waiting a few more months!

[/qu

Good for you, you are smart and definitely have some true patience...:thumbs:

event.png

Timeline

Yayyyy! I got an interview date for May 25th 1:45 PM. Thank God, now time to prepare papers :D

How long have you been trying on the CSC site?

event.png

Oooh...we will be doing our AOS around the same time then! I am moving down towards the end of September.

formerly sherrybaby

ROC Process

12-13-2013 * 90 day window to apply opens

02-24-2014 * ROC package sent to USCIS Vermont Service Center

02-25-2014 * ROC package received at USCIS Vermont Service Center

02-26-2014 * NOA1 notice date

02-28-2014 * Cheque cashed

03-05-2014 * Biometrics notice date

03-28-2014 * Biometrics Appointment in Baltimore

Looks like I will be about a month ahead of your guys starting my AOS :-) I'll try to remember everything.

Sent AOS pack......2011-08-08

NOA's dated ..........2011-08-15

Biometrics..............2011-09-13

EAD card.................2011-10-26

AP card....................2011-10-26

AOS approved .......2011-12-19

Green card rec.......2011-12-27

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.