31 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Nea & Ola,

I wish you both many blessings and much much love forever!

This video is still my very favourite Nigerian Praise and Worship song! This is how I learned how to dance during worship! My Fellowship thinks I'm so crazzzzzzzy!! The point of sharing it with you is that God heard my prayers and He answered us! So, I'm thanking Him because my sister and brother will be together soon! Amen!! :innocent:

Nea, as you know they're all Nigerians in Fellowship..... and me, the Island Girl!! LOL LOL I told you, I'm Nigerian on Friday Nights! And I eat STEW (Ola you know what that means??? Where's the Recipe?) Anyway, I'm so happy for you both on your NOA2.

I love you two super giant!

Mari & Kadir too!

PS: At your wedding we will all dance!

Thanks again Mari! I like that song. You can come and worship with us anytime and no one will think you are crazy lol. Have you seen the Brother Franklin videos on youtube? Can you get down like that? Lol. We are thanking God right along with you as well as praising Him for bringing you and Kadir closer together as well.

Haha, yes the Friday night Nigerian crew will have stew and since Ola wont share the recipe I guess it means he will be doing the cooking. Love you guys

K-1 process

1. December 19, 2010: Mailed I-129F

2. December 23, 2010: I-129F delivered

3. December 28, 2010: NOA1

4. December 29, 2010: Received email and text message from USCIS stating application was received

5. January 6, 2011: Received hard copy NOA1

6. May 2, 2011: Received email and text message for NOA2

7. May 6, 2011: Received hard copy NOA2

8. May 9, 2011: NVC received approved 129-F

9. May 10, 2011: NVC mailed to Nigeria

10. May 25, 2011: Received packet 3 and interview date of August 10th

11. August 10, 2011: Interview; VISA APPROVED!!!

12. August 29, 2011: POE Houston, TX

13. September 3, 2011: Wedding day

AOS process

1. October 18, 2011: Mailed AOS

2. October 28, 2011: AOS delivered

3. November 1, 2011: Received email and text message from USCIS stating AOS received

4. November 5, 2011: Received I-797C

5. November 22, 2011: Biometrics appointment

6. November 25, 2011: Received letter that case was transferred to California

7. February 21, 2012: Received email of RFE

8. February 25, 2012: Received RFE for completed I-693 (curse the incompetent physician)

9. March 1, 2012: Mailed RFE response

10. March 15, 2012: Green card in production email

11. March 17, 2012: Green card mailed

12. March 21, 2012: Green card in hand!

Removal of conditions

1. December 18, 2013: Mailed I-751

2. January 21, 2014: Biometrics appointment

3. June 1. 2014: Received RFE

4. July 3, 2014: Mailed RFE response

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.