UmmSqueakster

Henia, how's Algeria?

402 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

No I didn't say that...I didn't say he was using her for money. Read again and more carefully next time. By green I wasn't referring to money. ;)

even i got that one the first time around :P

alright, so a green card. does that make the comment any better? :wacko:

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
No I didn't say that...I didn't say he was using her for money. Read again and more carefully next time. By green I wasn't referring to money. ;) Ya Jenn please stop taking offense...I wasn't talking about you.

I would bet a million bucks your precious Samir would trade you for a revert any day. I know what he wants and it's GREEN ya bint el kalb !!!

I'm not a revert, does that mean my husband is using me for money????

samir isnt using me for money and i dont care even if you said that... in three years i never have sent a dime....... i have sent him surprises but no money. and he would never take it from me. i am not paying for his plane ticket, nothing. i have not paid one dime for this immigration process except for the 170 for the petition and money to mail the documents. i am a college student ... he knows i work hard to make ends meet.

glitter_maker_12_28_2006_10_08_52_29516.gif

us3.jpg

Copy_of_Algeriaflagsamir.gif

usaflagshannon.gif

Hey welshie!!! :D

*waves* to Robert....

what ya doing over here? giving sister stina some moral support?! :luv:

mostly learning how I can better handle myself in the jungle of OT...I am learning much... :hehe:

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline
hey sarah i will tell you how i am still here.... because UNBIASED people have looked at the threads and have seen how you MEAN girls have trashed my relationship time and time again. you all felt it was your place to tell me i am bad for samir and blah blah blah. samir even said today i am a grwon man where is it thier place to say those things... him and i have been together now for 3 years ....if i was sooooo intelerant he wouldnt tolerate me or marry me and his family wouldnt love me so much. and jamie had no business what so ever bringing up what was suppossed to be kept between meriem and i. so now she got a taste of her own medicine. i was betrayed by someone who i thought was my friend that i could confide in.... so with all of that the truth about jamie is out. she doesnt even know if her case will go thru because she tried to sneak a man across the border from canada and got busted at the border. maybe that is why she is so bitter. she will get what is coming to her.

Hey-that's not your business to be telling! Why don't you leave Jamie alone, huh?

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

Timeline
in three years i never have sent a dime....... i have sent him surprises but no money. and he would never take it from me. i am not paying for his plane ticket, nothing. i have not paid one dime for this immigration process except for the 170 for the petition and money to mail the documents. i am a college student ... he knows i work hard to make ends meet.

So does that make you better than everybody else?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

hey sarah i will tell you how i am still here.... because UNBIASED people have looked at the threads and have seen how you MEAN girls have trashed my relationship time and time again. you all felt it was your place to tell me i am bad for samir and blah blah blah. samir even said today i am a grwon man where is it thier place to say those things... him and i have been together now for 3 years ....if i was sooooo intelerant he wouldnt tolerate me or marry me and his family wouldnt love me so much. and jamie had no business what so ever bringing up what was suppossed to be kept between meriem and i. so now she got a taste of her own medicine. i was betrayed by someone who i thought was my friend that i could confide in.... so with all of that the truth about jamie is out. she doesnt even know if her case will go thru because she tried to sneak a man across the border from canada and got busted at the border. maybe that is why she is so bitter. she will get what is coming to her.

Hey-that's not your business to be telling! Why don't you leave Jamie alone, huh?

Shannon what did I ever do to you? Simma down now!

Filed: Timeline

And must you be so defensive....no one addressed you nor has anyone said anything about you. When we come in assuming ppl are talking about us that means we have a guilty conscience or are hiding something. Please Jenn, I'm not trying to be offensive to you.

No I didn't say that...I didn't say he was using her for money. Read again and more carefully next time.

Why must you be so patronizing?

Timeline

well jamie felt it was her place to tell whatever she wanted to tell..so she gets what she gets....if she wants to play with fire she better not get to close or she will get burned.

us3.jpg

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

wow, can anyone come here and just post away?!

Is this like the new OT forum? :unsure:

You might need authorization from Captain Ewok after your last "issue" haha.

no worries... me and the Capt are good friends!!! I get reported to him so often, we have open lines of communication! :D

Ou, wow Does Capt Ewok knows that he is your friend??? :unsure: Or is it your imagination... :unsure: Judging by his last message to you, it was more like scolding a boy... :unsure:

Hehehee. Anyway, You arew a good boy, but dont answer me - I dont want to be in you post boosting masterplan

Wow!!! NOTHING gets past you!! You are starting to become my NEW VJ Idol!!! :luv:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: Timeline

Heheheheheheeeee....that one made me laugh out loud..Simma down naaa :lol:

Shannon what did I ever do to you? Simma down now!

Timeline

and furthermoer i will add... my fiance isnt using me for a green card... as a matter of fact his family and him begged me for 2 years to live in algeria. so nice try :)

us3.jpg

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hey welshie!!! :D

*waves* to Robert....

what ya doing over here? giving sister stina some moral support?! :luv:

mostly learning how I can better handle myself in the jungle of OT...I am learning much... :hehe:

this is almost like that thread we started for fun in OT that one time that the Capt not only locked... but REMOVED!!! :o

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Timeline
And must you be so defensive....no one addressed you nor has anyone said anything about you. When we come in assuming ppl are talking about us that means we have a guilty conscience or are hiding something. Please Jenn, I'm not trying to be offensive to you.

No I didn't say that...I didn't say he was using her for money. Read again and more carefully next time.

Why must you be so patronizing?

I'm trying to point out that your (and by your I mean yours and Shannon's) comments, while meant to hurt each other by pointing out certain aspects of each other's relationships that you find "fishy" or whatnot, are hurting more people than that.

Maybe you should have your battle privately if your comments are meant to be private.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.