Henia, how's Algeria?

402 posts in this topic

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

If you don't like the topic then I think you should ignore it if it offends you.

please feel free to do the same the next time you see too many *muslim content* threads for your liking.

I'm sorry did I miss something? What?

i can't wait to see pictures of your trip!!! I'm sure you had a blast! Watcha gonna bring me back?? :lol::lol:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Well Hi Henia, hope you're enjoying Algeria and Mabrook on your wedding (F) I am sure it was a one in a lifetime experience I know mine was :)

I talked to her last night and I don't think she told me anything that she intended for me to keep private so I'll just say that she's very happy and and having one of those traditional Arab weddings (from what I could tell) since it's been going on since she arrived and as of last night still happening!!!! :D I want a week long wedding :crying: Anyway, she's loving Algeria and being her husbands wife and her new family as well !!!!

Mabrook again ya ukhti!!! Ana bahebik kathirin ya habibiti !!!!! hug.gifinloveface.gifhugkiss.gifHug.gif

alfmabrook.gif

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

it's a dessert !

about the recipes..every country is different so ask your SO what he likes or what the mean staple they eat at every meal. try making something simple but also introduce him to what you like also.

In Jordan they eat a lot of rice dishes. So first thing I learned how to do is make arabian rice.

My husband always watches me cook in amazement like i never knew how or something. He makes me nevous so i always kick him out of the kitchen. I guess he thought his mother was the only that can cook in the whole wide world :)

lol, my husband still thinks that...I made a dish tonight (THANKS JACQUE). It was a new meal..nothing he had ever heard of or tried before.... and the whole time, my husband was like..this is enough...now there's too much...you want to add what....what's that for....that won't work....so I just kept smiling and told him to please go sit down so I could finnish the meal...when it was done....he actually tried it (unheard of ..but i made him promise to try it when he was griping about how i was fixing it) and he LOVED IT.... .. was completely amazed at how good it was and couldn't get enough...(again THANKS JACQUE).... I think kicking them out of the kitchen is the best thing we can do.....now I know why his mother always shunned him from the kitchen.....why is it that he thinks he is a better cook than me if he never cooked before he came here.......hmmmmmmmm I LOVE HIM!!!!!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Timeline

He made me something in Cairo called aseedah rub (i think that's right) for breakfast and I loved it!! I want this every morning but alas I can't find any date syrup here to make it. I don't have any ME restaurant here in my lil town th_lame.gif

The funny thing is that we already eat a lot of rice in my house because I was married to an asian man for so long before... luckily he likes rice and can live with pretty much anything I do know how to cook.. I would like to learn a few ME dishes though just to surprise him when he gets here.

I found a recipe for falafel and tried to make it once before... I have never had falafel any other time but I'm guessing I messed it up because it wasn't very good at all. :no:

Edited by Veiled Princess

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

:help:

Lots of claws out in this thread.

When a secret is told, it is meant to stay a SECRET. Thats why they call it a secret. :thumbs:

I dont know how you can really trust people on the internet with personal issues anyways. I would not put myself in that position. :no:

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

If you don't like the topic then I think you should ignore it if it offends you.

please feel free to do the same the next time you see too many *muslim content* threads for your liking.

Good advice. th_busted.gif

I don't know why you think I'm "busted" but ok!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.