Henia, how's Algeria?

402 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
:huh:

will the drama ever STOP?

everyone said something they should not said at some point

even you. why cant you TURN THE PAGE? :huh:

TURN THE PAGE? - METALLICA!!!! ROCK ON!!

Then why did Shannon make fun of and insult Icey yesterday?

I don't have any idea why either of them behaved the way they did recently.

So Why are you trying to Say something here. ;)

My opinion. I think Meriem try to do what she thought was best but just didn't work out that way. At least she was woman enough to come in and post and i am pretty sure she knew comments where going to be made. I agree this thread does need to be closed.

My opinion. I think Meriem try to do what she thought was best but just didn't work out that way.

Same with Liberals!!!

At least she was woman enough

Should it be "Man Enough" or "Brave enough"???

Edited by type2negative

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

:huh:

will the drama ever STOP?

everyone said something they should not said at some point

even you. why cant you TURN THE PAGE? :huh:

TURN THE PAGE? - METALLICA!!!! ROCK ON!!

Then why did Shannon make fun of and insult Icey yesterday?

I don't have any idea why either of them behaved the way they did recently.

So Why are you trying to Say something here. ;)

My opinion. I think Meriem try to do what she thought was best but just didn't work out that way. At least she was woman enough to come in and post and i am pretty sure she knew comments where going to be made. I agree this thread does need to be closed.

My opinion. I think Meriem try to do what she thought was best but just didn't work out that way.

Same with Loberals!!!

At least she was woman enough

Should it be "Man Enough" or "Brave enough"???

:lol: I used to love metallica. :thumbs:

I can play some of their songs on my Guitar.

shon.gif

Timeline

Never held guitar in my hands, but always claimed to be good at that. - Help with girls tremendously.

I think one song will suit MENA

One with lyrics

So close, no matter how far...

Never held guitar in my hands, but always claimed to be good at that. - Help with girls tremendously.

One with lyrics

you know its sad but trueeeee :thumbs:

I do play guitar- I had a band in LA babyyyyy...

messed up a lyric

Edited by babybunny
shon.gif

Timeline

One with lyrics

you know its strange but trueeeee :thumbs:

Was it called "Berlin" or L7???.. Heh ;)

I happen to know her personally and she is a great person and would never do or say anything to hurt anyone.

sarah ... i don't think the word you were looking for was 'never', as that is quite the definite term and in this case, completely inappropriate. reminder: jamie revealed shannon's secret publically on a forum, a secret from a 'trustworthy source' (as she said). that post alone hurt not just the ladies involved, but others that know them. ergo, your statement was false and regardless of your judgement of her character ... she DID, indeed hurt people (justified or not).

If you don't like the topic then I think you should ignore it if it offends you.

i'll be sure to return the favor with this little gem of advice, in your time of need, that you've provided for us here, sarah!

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

One with lyrics

you know its strange but trueeeee :thumbs:

Was it called "Berlin" or L7???.. Heh ;)

nope. :no:

shon.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I happen to know her personally and she is a great person and would never do or say anything to hurt anyone.

sarah ... i don't think the word you were looking for was 'never', as that is quite the definite term and in this case, completely inappropriate. reminder: jamie revealed shannon's secret publically on a forum, a secret from a 'trustworthy source' (as she said). that post alone hurt not just the ladies involved, but others that know them. ergo, your statement was false and regardless of your judgement of her character ... she DID, indeed hurt people (justified or not).

If you don't like the topic then I think you should ignore it if it offends you.

i'll be sure to return the favor with this little gem of advice, in your time of need, that you've provided for us here, sarah!

I wouldn't expect any less of you. It wouldn't be the first time you have come in and offered your "advice" and "insights" where no one cares to see them.

Timeline

It reminds me about one funny story. When I was a student I lived with members of hispanic Rock band.

They didnt have name and ask me: "Can you think of a name that is 1)Connected to music 2) has some hispanic reference 3) that everyone will remember, or better something that you see every day.

IMade it - "Solo Basura".

:thumbs: I agree gimmy

It reminds me about one funny story. When I was a student I lived with members of hispanic Rock band.

They didnt have name and ask me: "Can you think of a name that is 1)Connected to music 2) has some hispanic reference 3) that everyone will remember, or better something that you see every day.

IMade it - "Solo Basura".

:lol:

better get some popkornz ..I am not tellin.. :lol::lol:

shon.gif

I wouldn't expect any less of you. It wouldn't be the first time you have come in and offered your "advice" and "insights" where no one cares to see them.

unfortunately, that's not the case as well ... you should have stated that sentence in the 1st person because there have been many in these forums that have agreed with me in the last few days.

at times, one may be too close to a situation to be able to see it for what it really is ... i really applaud jean for having the courage to come back and make such a brilliant post in the right direction. hopefully, the positive non-confrontational members here can piece back together a community that is completely fractured.

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ok, keep telling yourself that. I can see that you have now convinced yourself that people enjoy you "helping out"

"

unfortunately, that's not the case as well ... you should have stated that sentence in the 1st person because there have been many in these forums that have agreed with me in the last few days.

at times, one may be too close to a situation to be able to see it for what it really is ... i really applaud jean for having the courage to come back and make such a brilliant post in the right direction. hopefully, the positive non-confrontational members here can piece back together a community that is completely fractured.

:thumbs:

shon.gif

Thank you. I too am one who has agreed with many of your posts these last few days. I know we have knocked heads in the past, but I think people can get past these things and grow if they want to... or they can stay mired in the mud of their own creation.

I think we can piece it back together. I have pliers! I have hope! It's going to take some effort to not react to inevitable triggers but we can do it. At least that's my opinion. So many are willing.

hahaha well when you say that MEriem needs to be more careful in choosing friends I think that implies that you were talking about one of her friends, and I think we all know that Icey and her are friends.

hmmm maybe I meant both of her friends... it is YOU who likes to call people out by name here.

LisaD... you have never discussed the well being of one of your friends or family members with another to try to figure out how you can help?

At the same time betray a strict confidence? Absolutely not!

If someone trusts me enough to open him/herself up that much to be vulnerable and depend on me being trustworthy, the last thing I'd do is ruin that by 'finding advice' with another. To stand infront of someone who bares all and one who says 'this is me, no bs, no nothing...this is my truth' is such an honor...it's saying that person thinks the world of me. I would be humbled by the gesture. I'd be there to offer my support to my friend, we'd talk til the cows came home...we'd brainstorm ways to circumvent the issue...but never would I ever take something of such value...my friend/family member's TRUST in me....and p!ss it away in a mockery of me discussing my friend with another....that's not figuring out how to 'help' IMO...that's backstabbing my friend, destroying my word, and ruining everything what we stand for, as well as showing my friend that she was wrong in regarding me so highly because I was never worthy of it in the first place.

So, yeah that's a 'no' for that one.

I think this post pretty much sums things up for me, so in regards to the 'what happened to this forum' thread, I will try to refrain from posting this opinion again. It's not going to change, and I think I've been clear enough in where I stand on this (lol)....I don't want to offend anyone with my opinion, but as you all can guess, I feel quite strongly on this issue.

I wish everyone here the luck to get this forum back to the place where everyone loved being here.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.