UmmSqueakster

Henia, how's Algeria?

402 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
Actually the unit is very nice... it's like a 4 star hotel and makes it as comfortable as possible... but eh... the old folks are not a hot bunch.. gonna be a lot of work...

yay my.emich.edu is working!! it wasnt working for a half hour so I came on VJ to kill time.. I need to print off course syllabi :)

gotta go ill be back later!

clinicals my A$$, shes not even a CNA. I believe shes in nursing school like i believe that i am waking up to a million dollars tomorrow. most schools you have to be a CNA now as a prerequisite. remember about lying jamie?

glitter_maker_12_28_2006_10_08_52_29516.gif

us3.jpg

Copy_of_Algeriaflagsamir.gif

usaflagshannon.gif

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

School of Nursing - Eastern Michigan University - Nursing Program

Do you see anything in the course requirements that state you must be a CNA before entering the program?

Also there are a couple people on here that has seen my nursing student badge.

Nice try though.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Actually the unit is very nice... it's like a 4 star hotel and makes it as comfortable as possible... but eh... the old folks are not a hot bunch.. gonna be a lot of work...

yay my.emich.edu is working!! it wasnt working for a half hour so I came on VJ to kill time.. I need to print off course syllabi :)

clinicals my A$$, shes not even a CNA. I believe shes in nursing school like i believe that i am waking up to a million dollars tomorrow. most schools you have to be a CNA now as a prerequisite. remember about lying jamie?

shannon... why don't you take a freakin' chill pill... or a massive sedative? what's your deal chickie? on 2nd thought... don't answer that :whistle:

Edited by noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Timeline
sign0101.gifEsalaamu Aleikum sign0101.gif

<Greetings from Kolea, Algeria::: (L)(L)(L)

i have offically hijacked this thread,,,

thanx everyone for the well wishes

Jamie and Kara,,,, I miss you already, Layla and Holly and Rah,a thanx for the messages,,,

I really love Algeria,,,even in the short time being here, only werid thing has been that today when we were out everyone was looking at me,,,even in full hijeb,

I love my family too much, my two aunts are the best;elhamdullah; they are nice and loving;;; i have also an admirer,,,little boy of 8, my SO,s nephew :lol: we held hands all day when we were in the town centre,

since i have arrived the neighbourhood has been buzzing frm fajr until now; its isha::: music,you youssss, food, dancing men,,, Medy complained he doesnt like the loud music but i am actually really enjooyed myself,

ooo boys do i have alot of stories to tell already,,but unfortunely i have to go now,,, we are eating dinner now then i am preparing my wedding tomorrow, inchallah i will write more of this elhamdullah wonderful advetnure;;;and inchallah by the next ti,e i wrote i will figure ou this keyboard::::ooops sorry for the errors,

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaps inchallah to,morrow will be the happiest day of my life,,, PLZ everyone make dua for Ahmed and me, elhamdullah Allah :swt: had let us realise our long dream,,, o snaaaaaaaaaaaps i am crying already,,,, ok shut up Henia, get a grip,,,,

love; hugs;kisses;peace and blessings for you all

Allah Maaki

HENiA (F):luv:(L):dance::dance::dance:

yay! it's henia's special day.... :dance::dance::dance: I so wish I could be there!! :crying: aww well...

Timeline

A school of nursing that has %100 of last semester students pass the NCLEX-RN exam the first time is what you call a cracker jack box? Oh ok. Sure.

You were wrong, get over it.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
A school of nursing that has %100 of last semester students pass the NCLEX-RN exam the first time is what you call a cracker jack box? Oh ok. Sure.

You were wrong, get over it.

big deal my school does too....you can say anything on here jamie. you are a joke. yeah you better go work them 2 days a week to send your man money. my man is a REAL man and wont take money from me.

glitter_maker_12_28_2006_10_08_52_29516.gif

us3.jpg

Copy_of_Algeriaflagsamir.gif

usaflagshannon.gif

Timeline

haha.. yacine has a job thanks very much.

How childish that you have to follow me to another thread and try to defame my character. Get real.

Tasting your own medicine? medicine.png:lol:

It's late ladies.. time to grow up for the night... :P

VP I quit the thread for a good reason. No reason to follow me around everywhere.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

love is in the air......... (L) oh wait that's poo. :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Ok you are no longer allowed to call ppl mean and say they are attacking you. This is blatant attacking and it's uncalled for. I've held my tongue way too many times when it comes to you missy. It's on from now on.

Edited by moody

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Ok you are no longer allowed to call ppl mean and say they are attacking you. This is blatant attacking and it's uncalled for. I've held my tongue way too many times when it comes to you missy.

:thumbs: thank you! :thumbs::yes:

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.