UmmSqueakster

Henia, how's Algeria?

402 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
This is me marking my spot so I know where to begin when I come back later.

By the time you're back this thread will be about something totally different. Maybe we'll be talking about the differences between the African lion and the Indian lion.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

This is me marking my spot so I know where to begin when I come back later.

By the time you're back this thread will be about something totally different. Maybe we'll be talking about the differences between the African lion and the Indian lion.

GOod thing I love lions so much!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

weren't you leaving shannon? as for the others... could ya slow down please? I'm working and when i come back there's too much to wade thru to get to the end! k.... back to work now....

bye shannon.... please.... ok, bubye!

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
weren't you leaving shannon? as for the others... could ya slow down please? I'm working and when i come back there's too much to wade thru to get to the end! k.... back to work now....

will go when i am good and ready thank you :)

glitter_maker_12_28_2006_10_08_52_29516.gif

us3.jpg

Copy_of_Algeriaflagsamir.gif

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

No wait Noura, didn't you hear the newsflash? Shannon is right, and EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG. :lol: I think we should all take a moment to let Shannon know she is right and that we would like her forgiveness :P

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

wow ... so jamie tried to sneak yacine in the trunk! :o odd ... she never mentioned that! best of luck in THAT visa journey! :thumbs:

below you will find my random thoughts on various comments that have been made in yet ANOTHER shining example of the MEAN girls!! :star:

What Shannon said was an indication of her shallowness and immaturity. That kind of stuff wouldn't offend even the most sensitive among us.

yet your responses are examples in what??? profundity and maturescence?? :thumbs:

Oh I know some good ones!! :devil:

Gupt sleeps with a pink blanky everynight!

Welshcookie is not really Welsh! She's is an Aztec princess.

i knew you would never tell! :luv:

My comments aren't meant to be private. I have nothing to hide from you guys. I'm sorry if you've taken offense, Jenn. You know it's wrong of me to say anything about Shannzie's man or his intentions. I don't know him. I guess that was a defense mechanism on my part. I apologize.

very telling that you say this to jenn ... but not to shannon. do you realize how quickly you deplete someone's sails the minute you begin to make reparations?? sad that you can't back away and just apologize to the person you are exchanging verbal blows with.

I am not a fan of Shannon by anymeans but just because you know the arabic curse words doesnt mean you should use them. :star:

this wonderful piece of advice would have been most beneficial for your friend, icey ... but maybe in the form of: just because you know someone's private details doesn't mean that you should use them. too bad! :(

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Timeline

No wait Noura, didn't you hear the newsflash? Shannon is right, and EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG. :lol: I think we should all take a moment to let Shannon know she is right and that we would like her forgiveness :P

JP i forgive you :) and on a serious note... you havent done anything to me anyways.. all of this never included u by the way lol

Edited by samir_shannon

us3.jpg

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Oh I know some good ones!! :devil:

Gupt sleeps with a pink blanky everynight!

Welshcookie is not really Welsh! She's is an Aztec princess.

i knew you would never tell! :luv:

:innocent::D

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Timeline

I appreciate JP correcting me but I've heard the word used, I know what the word means. I didn't just take two random words and stick them together.

Ok since I'm an idiot and apparently my husband didn't teach me proper Arabic...

When new to any language, you ought to be more open to people correcting you :P

The hare krishnas are a fukcing cult. How they got to be so popular in the West I have no idea.

I know! Sujeet wonders the same.

I went to a hare krishna temple down near DC once, the whole thing reeks of massive amounts of $$ and the compound is full of people who I swear look (and smell) toked up. It's a cult, a massive money laundering scheme, wrapped in religious gear.

If they see this post, Ewok is gonna get sued LOL.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<---------------I feel dizzy........ :wacko:

Edited by welshcookie

Timeline
I appreciate JP correcting me but I've heard the word used, I know what the word means. I didn't just take two random words and stick them together.

Ok since I'm an idiot and apparently my husband didn't teach me proper Arabic...

When new to any language, you ought to be more open to people correcting you :P

The hare krishnas are a fukcing cult. How they got to be so popular in the West I have no idea.

I know! Sujeet wonders the same.

I went to a hare krishna temple down near DC once, the whole thing reeks of massive amounts of $$ and the compound is full of people who I swear look (and smell) toked up. It's a cult, a massive money laundering scheme, wrapped in religious gear.

If they see this post, Ewok is gonna get sued LOL.

you think you know everything ... dont you? you dont know ######. why dont you wait till you can use arabic properly then use it.

us3.jpg

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

<<<<<<<<<<<<<---------------I feel dizzy........ :wacko:

Maybe you're not cut out for the MENA amusement park rides. Go back to OT, ya weakling! :P:P

Our rides are not safe if you are shorter than 48", pregnant, elderly, or have a heart contition.

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.