1,323 posts in this topic

Out of curiosity, when I entered my case number provided by the biometric appointment letter on the USCIS My Case Status, it shows ----

"On June 1, 2011, we received this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or contact our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283..."

I clearly remember that I used form I-751. ICRI89, is it another term they use for PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS?

Please advise. Thanks!

My case isn't showing on the website yet......I had my biometrics a week ago. I wonder why nothing is showing up on the site????

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

My case isn't showing on the website yet......I had my biometrics a week ago. I wonder why nothing is showing up on the site????

I remember that during AOS some VJ members also could not see their case online.

Adjustment of Status

Dec 3, 2008 - Aug 20, 2009 (approval on August 7th)

Removing of Conditions

May 9, 2011 - October 4, 2011 (approval on September 28th)

Naturalization

July 19, 2014 - N400 packet sent out

July 21, 2014 - N400 packet delivered

July 23, 2014 - received email/text that I-797 is issued

July 26, 2014 - received I-797 in mail

August 11, 2014 - received the Biometrics notification

August 14, 2014 - biometrics walk-in (original date August 20)

August 18, 2014 - in line for interview scheduling

September 9, 2014 - yellow letter is received (letter is issued September 3)

November 3, 2014 - interview notice is issued (email/text alert)

November 10, 2014 - interview notice received with the interview date of December 11, 2014.

November 10, 2014 - request to reschedule mailed out

December 5, 2014 - interview notice is sent out (email/text alert)

December 11, 2014 - received an interview letter in mail

January 10, 2015 - interview on Saturday at 7am

January 26, 2015 - sent the requested documentation

February 26, 2015 - oath letter is issued (email/text alert)

March 2, 2015 - oath letter is received

March 18, 2015 - oath at 8am

I remember that during AOS some VJ members also could not see their case online.

Yeah, I'm not too stressed about it, I know they have my petition, they cashed my check and I've had my bio appointment. I'm just gonna wait it out, it would just be nice if it showed on the website so if I get impatient I can check in on the website, see nothing has changed and get over it. :lol: .

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

They won't be able to see thier case online if they are using the wrong Case Number.

remember the case number you need to use to check status is the case number available in BIO appointment letter and not the case number on first NOA.

Cant' wait to see someone from this thread gets an approval so at least we know things are moving. LoL

The agony if waiting...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

well maybe cali guys :dance: , definitely not us :bonk: ...just saying

- Delivered to VSC 05/09/11

- NOA receipt date 05/09/11

- Check cashed 05/12/11

- Biometrics letter in the mail 06/02/11

- Biometrics appointment 06/17/11

- Approved 01/27/12

Cant' wait to see someone from this thread gets an approval so at least we know things are moving. LoL

The agony if waiting...

That's what I keep checking for! Looking at CSC it's likely that we should see at least one approval by the end of the month.

I booked tickets to England for next month! :dance: So it'd be great if I received my green card before then, would save me having to carry around the NOA1. And Alex is coming too! It'll be the first time we've ever travelled together, and only the second time in my life I've flown with someone else (I've done so many solo flights).

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

That's what I keep checking for! Looking at CSC it's likely that we should see at least one approval by the end of the month.

I booked tickets to England for next month! :dance: So it'd be great if I received my green card before then, would save me having to carry around the NOA1. And Alex is coming too! It'll be the first time we've ever travelled together, and only the second time in my life I've flown with someone else (I've done so many solo flights).

Im sure you'll get it then :thumbs:

Im leaving next week, and I don't mind carrying my NOA with me..I would prefer a GC but this paper will do :yes:

- Delivered to VSC 05/09/11

- NOA receipt date 05/09/11

- Check cashed 05/12/11

- Biometrics letter in the mail 06/02/11

- Biometrics appointment 06/17/11

- Approved 01/27/12

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

They won't be able to see thier case online if they are using the wrong Case Number.

remember the case number you need to use to check status is the case number available in BIO appointment letter and not the case number on first NOA.

We used the NOA receipt number instead of the application number on the Biometrics letter when we went for our appointment. Which number should have been used on the form that we filled at the biometric.

TIME LINE.. CR1 VISA JOURNEY

USCIS STAGE

Send I-130 by USPS : 26th January 2009

NOA1 : 3rd February 2009

I-130 APPROVED : 25th March 2009 [56 Days]

NVC STAGE

Case transfered to NVC : 06th April 2009

CASE COMPLETE : 04th June 2009 [22 Days]

Email with Interview date : 09th June 2009

Medical : 30th June 2009...Passed

28th July 2009 : "Visa is Approved"....Thanks to God and VJ!!!

POE at Newark : 2nd August 2009

ROC STAGE I-751

Package sent to VSC : 05/17/2011

Receipt Date on NOA : 05/20/2011

Check cashed : 05/24/2011

NOA received : 05/26/2011

Biometric letter Dated : 06/06/2011

Biometric letter Received : 06/09/2011

Biometrics Appointment : 06/23/2011

Approved : "We are Approved" 02/10/2012

NOA received : 02/15/2012

GC Arrived : 02/24/2012.....Thanks to God and VJ!!!

N-400 CITIZENSHIP

Package sent to VSC : 09/06/2012

Recieved Date on NOA : 09/07/2012 [Cashiers Check]

NOA received : 09/13/2012 [Dated 09/10/2012]

Biometric letter Received :09/15/2012 [Dated 09/12/2012]

Biometrics Appointment :09/26/2012

Interview scheduled:10/29/2012 [inline for interview 10/02/2012]

Interview Letter Received:11/01/2012

Interview Date:12/03/2012....APPROVED...Thanks to God and VJ!!!

Oath Ceremony on:01/03/2013...Almost done.

Passport Application:01/04/2013....Passport in hand....Yahoo...it feels surreal...this Journey is finally over....God Bless The USA...Proud to be An American!!!!!!!

We got an email as an answer to our Service Request concerning not getting a biometrics appointment letter within 30 days. The response was:

"The process for fingerprint appointment scheduling has been requested. Applicants will be mailed appointment notices when the ASC in their area has appointments available."

So we are still waiting for the letter

Have you received a Bio appointment yet, I feel your frustration.....

Still no Bio appointment for me, over 6 weeks now and very frustrating. I guess the Orlando office must be real busy :-( ???

Fast approaching 8 weeks and still no Bio appointment for me, I tried being patient but gave in and called today and was advised that the is no record of me being sent an appointment yet. They put in a service request for me and I was given the usual info about waiting for 30 days and then calling in again if I have heard nothing .... YAWN

At this rate I will be applying for Citizenship in 10 months and still of not even had my Bio .... Lol

Fast approaching 8 weeks and still no Bio appointment for me, I tried being patient but gave in and called today and was advised that the is no record of me being sent an appointment yet. They put in a service request for me and I was given the usual info about waiting for 30 days and then calling in again if I have heard nothing .... YAWN

At this rate I will be applying for Citizenship in 10 months and still of not even had my Bio .... Lol

Well I cant fault the USCIS for the promptness of there reply to my service request. I received an e-mail some 3 hours later which included the following.

"U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) records indicate that your biometrics appointment is pending due to limited capacity at your local Application Support Center (ASC). Once an appointment becomes available and you are scheduled, you will be mailed an appointment notice informing you of the date, time and location of your appointment. USCIS apologizes for the inconvenience and appreciates your patience."

I guess I just have to wait, seems strange that there is such a delay in Orlando seeing that they have recently moved into a nice new bigger building ???

Well I cant fault the USCIS for the promptness of there reply to my service request. I received an e-mail some 3 hours later which included the following.

"U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) records indicate that your biometrics appointment is pending due to limited capacity at your local Application Support Center (ASC). Once an appointment becomes available and you are scheduled, you will be mailed an appointment notice informing you of the date, time and location of your appointment. USCIS apologizes for the inconvenience and appreciates your patience."

I guess I just have to wait, seems strange that there is such a delay in Orlando seeing that they have recently moved into a nice new bigger building ???

Hi there! My local service office is also at the Orlando one. For me, it has been 32 days already waiting on ASC appointment. I called NCSC and got the same email as you did. I am getting impatient at this point.

I wish you the very best!

Timeline:

06/08/2011 I-751 was sent

06/09/2011 package was delivered to VSC

06/18/2011 received NOA in hands---------> receipt date is 06/10/2011

09/14/2011 Biometrics---------> early bio on 08/25/2011

02/10/2012 Received approval letter ----------> Decision date on the letter is 02/03/2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.