Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Next week is long weekend.................................so it will be late.

Its ok guys, dont worry that much as soon as our boys and girls here get their IL, they will tell us.

If nothing by Friday, then Tuesday (yes monday is public holiday in US).

Stay positive and pray for the best.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Did they say that they would send the letters to your brothers next week or they just said they would send out interview letters in general. If they said they would send them to your brothers next week in particular meaning that it will move more than one month. Just guessing!!

They just said they will send out IL next week!!! She said they have to wait until they PDs become available!? Well I don't know why I don't have good feelings :(

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

They just said they will send out IL next week!!! She said they have to wait until they PDs become available!? Well I don't know why I don't have good feelings :(

I called nvc today and they told they are processing visa for month of August...and sends interview letter 1.5 months in advance.....

Timeline

No good news yet?Can anybody let me know what is going to happen in Oct?

:ot:

Depending on where you live, most likely there will be a little bit of rain, cloudy weather for a while, then sun comes out again.

simisyed, you are funny. please dont get me wrong, but do you think we have direct insight into NVC? :no:

You ask whats gonna happen in october or when your PD will be current.

Seriously, I dont know and cant answer your questions, not sure others in this forum can either.

Best thing we can do is that we gather all the valid/reliable info we can get and try to "guess" or "calculate" how things might move forward for following month.

Just have a little bit more patience (1 more week max), and our friends here will let us know where they stand and we will have an idea about how far (or if) PD might move for october.

:thumbs:

:ot:

Depending on where you live, most likely there will be a little bit of rain, cloudy weather for a while, then sun comes out again.

simisyed, you are funny. please dont get me wrong, but do you think we have direct insight into NVC? :no:

You ask whats gonna happen in october or when your PD will be current.

Seriously, I dont know and cant answer your questions, not sure others in this forum can either.

Best thing we can do is that we gather all the valid/reliable info we can get and try to "guess" or "calculate" how things might move forward for following month.

Just have a little bit more patience (1 more week max), and our friends here will let us know where they stand and we will have an idea about how far (or if) PD might move for october.

:thumbs:

:lol: very funny.

Timeline

Thanks Sir for ur comments.If u find my post Funny it's fine with me.I don't mind.

I hope you do, cause it was funny.

Please dont take it in a bad way.

We are all desperate for good news, information and moral cheer, and we are in somewhat similar situation.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Word from the other forums?

Also, since the visa numbers are based on monthly demands, would there be some effect for the fact that before the retrogression there were 2005 and some early 2006 applicants who had already done their interviews?

Priority Date: 10/5/2006

Interview Scheduled: 10/1/2013

Medical Completed: 11/4/2013

Interview Completed: 11/18/2013

CEAC Status -- Administrative Processing -- 11/19/2013

CEAC Status -- ISSUED -- 11/19/2013

VISA IN HAND -- 11/21/2013

POE -- 11/22/2013

Timeline

Word from the other forums?

Also, since the visa numbers are based on monthly demands, would there be some effect for the fact that before the retrogression there were 2005 and some early 2006 applicants who had already done their interviews?

Yes they will receive new IL and they might need to renew som documents like tax ...

Timeline

I feel like having anxiety attack since there is only one month left for my bro pd to become available! I think to my self what if it doesn't move or god forbids goes back again!?

Plz if u receive any news about interview letter even from other categories, let us know immediately PLZZZZ :)

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I feel like having anxiety attack since there is only one month left for my bro pd to become available! I think to my self what if it doesn't move or god forbids goes back again!?

Plz if u receive any news about interview letter even from other categories, let us know immediately PLZZZZ :)

Are you already living in the US?

(I really feel it will continued advancing, and not pause or go backwards. Here's hoping.)

Priority Date: 10/5/2006

Interview Scheduled: 10/1/2013

Medical Completed: 11/4/2013

Interview Completed: 11/18/2013

CEAC Status -- Administrative Processing -- 11/19/2013

CEAC Status -- ISSUED -- 11/19/2013

VISA IN HAND -- 11/21/2013

POE -- 11/22/2013

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I agree with javisakid... i dont think it will go back. I am however just unsure of the length of advancement the bulletin will make. October 2005..why are youy so worried I am sure that pretty soon you will be hearing from them...is Oct2005 your PD? Stop being anxious u will hear from them soon.

Timeline

I agree with javisakid... i dont think it will go back. I am however just unsure of the length of advancement the bulletin will make. October 2005..why are youy so worried I am sure that pretty soon you will be hearing from them...is Oct2005 your PD? Stop being anxious u will hear from them soon.

I think cuz of that 2 years delay, I feel this way!

We can not predict anything when it come to VB...

I hope u are right

Thanks anyway

Timeline

Are you already living in the US?

(I really feel it will continued advancing, and not pause or go backwards. Here's hoping.)

No they are my brothers and they are living in turkey and me and my parents are living in California . I haven't seem my bros for 7 years :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.