Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

I would say there are loads of F2B converts moving into F1. :bonk:

And that sucks.

I know, that sucks. It's like a vicious cycle. F1 moves slowly which means a lot of F2B convert, which in turn means F1 becomes even slower, and so and so on :wacko:

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Timeline

So last fiscal year F1 moved 518 days. How many days do you think it will move this new fiscal year?

Timeline

So last fiscal year F1 moved 518 days. How many days do you think it will move this new fiscal year?

It seems I'm talking to myself :rofl: Anyway, I'm hoping for 518 or more. But I think it's going to be around 400 maybe?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

It seems I'm talking to myself :rofl: Anyway, I'm hoping for 518 or more. But I think it's going to be around 400 maybe?

Whatever and however it moves...we will have interview letter for april 2006 in/or before december 2012..... :thumbs:

Edited by chiku83

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I m just gonna hope it moves 720 days ..... about 60 days per month....... but of course a big jump will be awesome !!!

P.D August 15, 2005

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Whatever and however it moves...we will have interview letter for april 2006 in/or before december 2012..... :thumbs:

I m just gonna hope it moves 720 days ..... about 60 days per month....... but of course a big jump will be awesome !!!

Either one are fine with me. as long they come true.

BTW Chiku83, you seem very convinced, is this based on your astro-something/fortune teller or you know something ;)

I suspect the days of the big jumps (2010) are over. As long as there's continued, steady, forward movement, I'll be happy.

Yeah, I remember the feeling when we were hit with retrogression after the big movements in 2010. It was so disappointing and depressing because we have lots of things to do and accomplish such as career that I am talking about a real career not just a job that we do day to day. It seems like it stalls your future because the waiting never ends. The steady forward movement is rather better so we could prediction when it reaches our priority dates.

Edited by loudoff

Timeline

It seems like it stalls your future because the waiting never ends.

Yes, this is the worst part. Not knowing when the wait will end and thus not being able to make any sort of plans, personal or professional.

Edited by NevermindVz

Timeline

Either one are fine with me. as long they come true.

BTW Chiku83, you seem very convinced, is this based on your astro-something/fortune teller or you know something ;)

Fortune Teller man,told me before 2 to 3 years ago...and at that time it was just few months away from my file to be current...but than in retrogated.

My bro is oct /28 and other one nov/1 and NO IL yet!!!

I called NVC and they told me they will send IL next week...

Than no IL this week :(

Did they say that they would send the letters to your brothers next week or they just said they would send out interview letters in general. If they said they would send them to your brothers next week in particular meaning that it will move more than one month. Just guessing!!

Timeline

My bro is oct /28 and other one nov/1 and NO IL yet!!!

I called NVC and they told me they will send IL next week...

Than no IL this week :(

Next week is long weekend.................................so it will be late.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.