Filed: F-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Hey guys just get interview date for my brother December 2,2011 Pd

August 20,2004.am so happy

Facts:

Current PD for F1 (Nov 2011 VB) = 22-JUL-04

Interview scheduled for tameka's bro with PD = 20-AUG-04

Predictions:

Next VB for December 2011 should advance 6 weeks to = 08-SEP-04.

Who knows!… if we get lucky it might go over the fence … all the way to 2005… that would be just Great!

Edited by Rick_ES_USA

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Facts:

Current PD for F1 (Nov 2011 VB) = 22-JUL-04

Interview scheduled for tameka's bro with PD = 20-AUG-04

Predictions:

Next VB for December 2011 should advance 6 weeks to = 08-SEP-04.

Who knows!… if we get lucky it might go over the fence … all the way to 2005… that would be just Great!

Don't want to be a party pooper but,

If you want your predictions to be accurate, then, this is how it might go: concluding from tameka's brother's Interview date:

As we all know from October the VB advancement has been 6 weeks and 5 weeks, for the months of October and November respectively, Thus,

It might advance to Aug 22/2004 (1 Month Advanced)

Or to Sep 1/2004 (1 month and 10 days advanced)

Or to Sep 8/2004 (1 month and 17 days advanced)

Or anything beyond this, Hopefully.

Edited by alenajafzadeh

PD date: 11/May/2005

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hi all! I'm new here.

I'm F1 and my PD is October 2006. This whole Visa Bulletin thing sure is a roller-coaster! It's sad that it's moving so slowly now.

Sometimes I get down when I think about this long process! I'm so glad I found these forums :)

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Timeline

Thank you loudoff!

So if everything keeps moving at 6 weeks per month, that means they will start working on 2006 cases around January 2013.

I wonder why it would take so long :blink: They should have processed most 2004 and 2005 cases by now, right?

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thank you loudoff!

So if everything keeps moving at 6 weeks per month, that means they will start working on 2006 cases around January 2013.

I wonder why it would take so long :blink: They should have processed most 2004 and 2005 cases by now, right?

Hi welcome, good to see more 2006 in this thread. Lets hope we dont have to wait that long. Last time I spoke with NVC I was told to call back in 6 mths, that was in May so I will call in a few weeks time. Just keep us update on your journey so that others can benefit from it. Thank you!

FB-1 Visa Event Date

06-05-2006........Priority Date
06-14-2010........Case Approved
03-07-2011........Case Completed

08-15-2013........Interview Schedule

f1 case complete and waiting for visa availability

july visa bulletin prediction f1 category

f1 watch list

Timeline

Thank you Westlink! I will keep you all updated.

Based on Tameka's new interview, we know that at least it's moving forward. I predict that for December, it will move a few weeks again, up to 08-SEP-04. I read in another thread that maybe they are now working on APs and RFEs, so it should start moving a bit faster in January. Let's see what happens!

BTW, I created a thread named "F1 WATCH LIST" with all of our cases, feel free to update it and add yours, so we can keep track of how things are moving.

Are there any other 2004 and early 2005 F1 cases around? Let us know! :D

Hi welcome, good to see more 2006 in this thread. Lets hope we dont have to wait that long. Last time I spoke with NVC I was told to call back in 6 mths, that was in May so I will call in a few weeks time. Just keep us update on your journey so that others can benefit from it. Thank you!

My PD is May 2006. Let us know what they say when you call again.....hoping it'll start moving faster:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.