Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Guys and Gals,

Dont ask me why but I just called the NVC number to hear the VB message and see if they have fixed it or not since last few days it would say either call between 8 and 5 or say press 2 for PD and then it would hang up. Anyway, now that I called, it reads the June PD.

Its interesting that IVR used to be updated first and then online.

Hmmm, could there be some mistakes or just not very smart IT/Telco folks ? I say the latter.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Well yeah, today is a new day! We need to have patience and hope for a good jump next bulletin! :thumbs:

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Filed: Country: Romania
Timeline

Worst of all, August, October 2005 and Q1 2006 have lots of applicants.

Hello!

I am also in this horrible limbo for some time now, ever since they retrogressed F1 in 2011 :(

Had all in place in January 2011 but... it was to late

My PD is 1nov2005

How come that you know the amount of petitions for August & October 2005?

F1 PD 1NOV2005

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello!

I am also in this horrible limbo for some time now, ever since they retrogressed F1 in 2011 :(

Had all in place in January 2011 but... it was to late

My PD is 1nov2005

How come that you know the amount of petitions for August & October 2005?

Welcome MariaC!

Just look at the total amount (potentially approved/processed case)of I130 application in California, Vermont and add them together.

http://www.immigrationwatch.com/uscis-processing-statistics.html

or go to my earlier posting:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=128770&search_app=forums&userMode=content&sid=08050b493cd0de00735bd73b42a5fd0d&st=25

Im sure there are lots of overseas as well and F2 to F1 convert, but lets leave them for now.

What we dont know is, how many are related to F1,.... F4 respectivley and during which month.

Looking at NVC statistics provided on their website, you can see roughly 6.5-7% of applications waiting for visa are F1.

Assuming they are evenly distributed througout the year, we could potentially see highs and lows in a year.

Hope it helps.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Sorry to see the VB moved only 2 weeks.

On a happier note, I recieved my package in mail from Montreal on Monday. And corssed the border last night.

The process is very simple. In the package is basically all of your document handed to NVC.

The rest of the process is as below:

Sign on a paper, finger print (Old School) with ink, on the same paper, which would apear on the Greencard.

Passport gets stamped, from this point you would have one year to move all your stuff, find a job and etc.

The stamp is basically your Greencard till you get the actual card in about 4months in mail.

The whole thing took about 15min.

Now that I can roam freely, I understand how good of a feeling it is, and what I was missing all this time.

I feel for all of you and really hope for a big jump.

Please email me at alenajafzadeh@gmail.com if you need more info, or when your PD becomes current.

Cheers,

It was an honor waiting with all of you good people.

TTFN

PD date: 11/May/2005

Timeline

Thank you for coming back to share your experience. I guess it's an amazing feeling now that it's all over! Congrats!

Timeline

We have many new F1 members! ryanshin1, Pchelula, MariaC, Vegas1, skeleaca. Welcome! :thumbs:

Filed: Country: Romania
Timeline

We have many new F1 members! ryanshin1, Pchelula, MariaC, Vegas1, skeleaca. Welcome! :thumbs:

Thank you guys!

:)

I feel that I am such an old F1 member..... :)))

But I just discovered you.

It's so good to know that I am not the only one in this, although is sad that this is happening.

I think 7 years is way to much to wait for an approval to start building up you life....

F1 PD 1NOV2005

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I think they starts sending out the interview letters for August visa bulletin early. Someone F4 already received the letter for August.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/268925-all-f4s/page__st__1695

This is Gud News....hope Aug/12 VB Gud of us Best of Luck...:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.