Interview Completed: 11/18/2013

CEAC Status -- Administrative Processing -- 11/19/2013

CEAC Status -- ISSUED -- 11/19/2013

VISA IN HAND -- 11/21/2013

POE -- 11/22/2013

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

At least it moved, but what a disappointing bulletin

How possible below john recevied interview letter????

His PD 22/Apr/2002....nd current date 15/Apr/2002.F-3 category.

I receive interview letter today .

F3 Apr-22-2002

Intv. Day: Jul-27-2012

Now we are sure that F3 moves forward at least 3 weeks.

http://thevisabulletin.com/2012/05/june-2012-visa-bulletin-with-comments-and-discussion/

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So I guess now I was correct in saying:

-there is correlation between priority date and interview date

-lots (95%+) of second half of 2005 applicant are still waiting

-there are lots of F2 to F1 converts

Worst of all, August, October 2005 and Q1 2006 have lots of applicants.

Not very hopefull about August/September VB's anymore.

:unsure::(

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

for most categories f1..f2b.. f3..f4... movement is about 2 weeks except f2a is 6 weeks i think there is something slow most of categories in the same time but don't loss hope by friends before retro. when they move very fast they slow down for two months in the middle of the year and in the last months they move very fast (check vb mar,apr..2010 ) may in the coming couple months we can see further movement

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

So I guess now I was correct in saying:

-there is correlation between priority date and interview date

-lots (95%+) of second half of 2005 applicant are still waiting

-there are lots of F2 to F1 converts

Worst of all, August, October 2005 and Q1 2006 have lots of applicants.

Not very hopefull about August/September VB's anymore.

:unsure::(

2 weeks movement?? #######?? This sucks BIG TIME. Im gonna try not to follow this VB for few months. Its disappointing hoping to get on an airplane and then see a horse cart show up. I am still 10 months behind. Looks like I am going to have to spend another winter in Canada. Life really does suck.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

well people... Im sad, upset and mad as you are. But after thinking for a while I understand that there is nothing we can do... like someone in this forum said before the vb is unpredictable like the stock market. The best we can do is just keep with our lives because the day will eventually come (I know we all wish for it to be sooner).... and maybe, just maybe next month we will see a bigger movement; let's remember that in April it moved two months , then on May it moved just one month, then on June it went back to 7 weeks.... so lets try to think positive (i know its hard but lets try). maybe, just maybe they have a lot of work at NVC and this is a way to catch up.... then again these are just theories .....

well people I hope next month we can all feel better about the vb....

hope everyone have a good week

P.D August 15, 2005

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

well people... Im sad, upset and mad as you are. But after thinking for a while I understand that there is nothing we can do... like someone in this forum said before the vb is unpredictable like the stock market. The best we can do is just keep with our lives because the day will eventually come (I know we all wish for it to be sooner).... and maybe, just maybe next month we will see a bigger movement; let's remember that in April it moved two months , then on May it moved just one month, then on June it went back to 7 weeks.... so lets try to think positive (i know its hard but lets try). maybe, just maybe they have a lot of work at NVC and this is a way to catch up.... then again these are just theories .....

well people I hope next month we can all feel better about the vb....

hope everyone have a good week

U r right....Visa Bulletin is Unpredictable ....It Happens...we just hav to be patient...after all we hav been patient past 6-7 years and now its just a matter of more 5-6 months ....When it was going at a good pace we all were happy and now when it has slowed ..we r blaming DOS...

Now just think, not only F1 has moved 2 weeks...its F2B, F3 & F4 also that have moved very less i.e. 2 weeks except F2A that moved 6 weeks. Although NVC earlier predicted 2-2.5 months movement for F2A they haven't moved even 2 months for F2A since then...they just move 1 month or 1.5 month for F2A and the reason is that F2A hav more Visa Numbers as compared to other categories....still they r moving at a very low speed...

For F1, the current fiscal year has moved 14 month(s) till now and we hav 2 more months to go....

And why i am thinking positive is that all F1, F2B, F3 & F4 have equally moved 2 weeks...so my be they must have heavy workload or sumthg else...thats why they moved PD jus 2 weeks. It may be the last 2 months we see 1-2 months jump again ...It is not that only 1 category is affected it is that all the 4 categories are affected,,,,so i guess it may be some other reason to move less.....My advice ..Just be calm and wait and watch.....After all, New Fiscal will bring new Visa Numbers and at that time definitely we will move forward....Good Luck to all.

I-130 / F-2A

USCIS

November 14 2013 I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 15 2013 I-130 Received at Chicago Lockbox Facility

November 18 2013 Email from USCIS about Petition Acceptance (PD Nov 15 2013)

November 19 2013 I 797 NOA 1 received by mail

March 24 2015 Received E Mail and Text Notification about Case transfer to another USCIS Office

March 28 2015 Received Hard copy of Transfer Notice from USCIS

March 31 2015 Case Approved by USCIS

April 1 2015 Received Email and Text message for Case Approval

April 4 2015 Received Hard Copy of NOA2 from USCIS

NVC STAGE

April 16 2015 Case received at NVC

April 24 2015 Case Number and IIN received on Call

April 27 2015 Paid AOS Fees and Submitted DS-261

April 29 2015 Welcome Letter from NVC in Email

May 05 2015 DS-261 reviewed over phone

May 06 2015 AOS & Civil Documents sent to NVC

May 07 2015 Documents received at NVC

May 08 2015 Email from NVC to pay IV Fees

June 08 2015 IV PAID

June 10 2015 Submitted DS-260

July 13 2015 Case Completed

July 29 2015 Finally....Got Interview Date

Sep 18 2015 Interview (Approved)

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

U r right....Visa Bulletin is Unpredictable ....It Happens...we just hav to be patient...after all we hav been patient past 6-7 years and now its just a matter of more 5-6 months ....When it was going at a good pace we all were happy and now when it has slowed ..we r blaming DOS...

Now just think, not only F1 has moved 2 weeks...its F2B, F3 & F4 also that have moved very less i.e. 2 weeks except F2A that moved 6 weeks. Although NVC earlier predicted 2-2.5 months movement for F2A they haven't moved even 2 months for F2A since then...they just move 1 month or 1.5 month for F2A and the reason is that F2A hav more Visa Numbers as compared to other categories....still they r moving at a very low speed...

For F1, the current fiscal year has moved 14 month(s) till now and we hav 2 more months to go....

And why i am thinking positive is that all F1, F2B, F3 & F4 have equally moved 2 weeks...so my be they must have heavy workload or sumthg else...thats why they moved PD jus 2 weeks. It may be the last 2 months we see 1-2 months jump again ...It is not that only 1 category is affected it is that all the 4 categories are affected,,,,so i guess it may be some other reason to move less.....My advice ..Just be calm and wait and watch.....After all, New Fiscal will bring new Visa Numbers and at that time definitely we will move forward....Good Luck to all.

I agree with you......but how ppl recevied interview letter even there PD is not current in July/12 VB...how???

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/268925-all-f4s/page__st__1665

I got that info from vietditru.com. Here is the link: http://vietditru.com...=434004#p434004

The guy with PD 25.1.2001 will be interviewed on 05/07/2012.

Another related info: an F3 member in xuatnhapcanh.com whose PD is 22.4.2002 also sceduled for an interview: http://xuatnhapcanh....1&postcount=308

However, VB for F3 is just 15.4.2002.

That's very very weird. So sorry everybody guys for the wrong prediction.

Edited by sunny654

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.