Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

looking at the dates, you will notice lots of NVC dates 2005 and 2009, then some 2011.

this would mean there are lots of transfers from F2 into F1.

btw, I noticed many times that you spell the word "coming" as cumin.

Look at the below link to explain what your spelling actually means.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/cum

Yea I noticed him using wrong spelling of coming. But its good that you did point that out to him. We all are going to be living in United States. Its important knowing the good words and the bad words as well. Its a learning process for us so dont take that as an insult. Now moving on to the priority dates I am looking forward to at least 2 months movement forward till the end of this year visa bulletin till August 2012.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Jajaja, after that clarification note Im sure he's gonna spell it right from now on......

Two more weeks for new VB!!! Hope for good news once again!!!!

Guys i am well aware of spelling the word "Coming" so there is no issue but when typing fast and in short i use word "Cumin"....

and rather than finding clauses in words and spelling we should rather concentrate on projection of F1 PDs.....for coming months...

I think this Topic is about our Journey to obtain US Visa and discuss our cases.....and projections for Each months VB and our Interview dates and Experiences....

Edited by may_taurus

I-130 / F-2A

USCIS

November 14 2013 I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 15 2013 I-130 Received at Chicago Lockbox Facility

November 18 2013 Email from USCIS about Petition Acceptance (PD Nov 15 2013)

November 19 2013 I 797 NOA 1 received by mail

March 24 2015 Received E Mail and Text Notification about Case transfer to another USCIS Office

March 28 2015 Received Hard copy of Transfer Notice from USCIS

March 31 2015 Case Approved by USCIS

April 1 2015 Received Email and Text message for Case Approval

April 4 2015 Received Hard Copy of NOA2 from USCIS

NVC STAGE

April 16 2015 Case received at NVC

April 24 2015 Case Number and IIN received on Call

April 27 2015 Paid AOS Fees and Submitted DS-261

April 29 2015 Welcome Letter from NVC in Email

May 05 2015 DS-261 reviewed over phone

May 06 2015 AOS & Civil Documents sent to NVC

May 07 2015 Documents received at NVC

May 08 2015 Email from NVC to pay IV Fees

June 08 2015 IV PAID

June 10 2015 Submitted DS-260

July 13 2015 Case Completed

July 29 2015 Finally....Got Interview Date

Sep 18 2015 Interview (Approved)

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Guys i am well aware of spelling the word "Coming" so there is no issue but when typing fast and in short i use word "Cumin"....

and rather than finding clauses in words and spelling we should rather concentrate on projection of F1 PDs.....for coming months...

I think this Topic is about our Journey to obtain US Visa and discuss our cases.....and projections for Each months VB and our Interview dates and Experiences....

And journey includes occasionally talking about funny stuff like this to get the discussion going while we wait for some good news.

Especially during the last week of each month, while eagerly waiting for interview letters to arrive.... :clock:

:pop:

So please don't take it personally and look at the humorous side of things.

As for predictions, I was wrong last time and I hope that I am wrong again in positive way.

So Im gonna go for Aug 1 and I hope for the best.

Again remembers guys and gals, now we have allmost reached the second half of 2005 applicants, and not so many of them managed to get their interviews by Dec 2010. Do prepare for some slow down.

From now on we should wait and see if we hear good news from these folk.

VISAJOURNEY5------------22JUN05

MR. LONGAWAITING1-------30JUN05

-------------------------------

CAST2006----------------15AUG05

Timeline

And journey includes occasionally talking about funny stuff like this to get the discussion going while we wait for some good news.

Especially during the last week of each month, while eagerly waiting for interview letters to arrive.... :clock:

:pop:

So please don't take it personally and look at the humorous side of things.

As for predictions, I was wrong last time and I hope that I am wrong again in positive way.

So Im gonna go for Aug 1 and I hope for the best.

Again remembers guys and gals, now we have allmost reached the second half of 2005 applicants, and not so many of them managed to get their interviews by Dec 2010. Do prepare for some slow down.

From now on we should wait and see if we hear good news from these folk.

-------------------------------

Hey Bro..i dont mind at all..n dont take this personally.....After all we r all here to get together n wish all our fellow F1 guys get their visas soon n fly to US.....So its OK from me

I would go for 15 Aug 2005 or 1 Sep 2005 for July VB...I wish u get it wrong for 1 Aug 2005 n we see a big jump in next VB...Best of Luck to all

I-130 / F-2A

USCIS

March 24 2015 Received E Mail and Text Notification about Case transfer to another USCIS Office

NVC STAGE

June 08 2015 IV PAID

Timeline

Hey Bro..i dont mind at all..n dont take this personally.....After all we r all here to get together n wish all our fellow F1 guys get their visas soon n fly to US.....So its OK from me

I would go for 15 Aug 2005 or 1 Sep 2005 for July VB...I wish u get it wrong for 1 Aug 2005 n we see a big jump in next VB...Best of Luck to all

Good,

and hopefully CAST2006 will tell us soon that he/she received the letter.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Good,

and hopefully CAST2006 will tell us soon that he/she received the letter.

lol .... I am a male and I do hope I can get my date current on July. If I do get an interview letter I ll let u guys know right away if not I think it ll happen on august for sure. But like I said I do have all my hopes on July :dance:

P.D August 15, 2005

Timeline

lol .... I am a male and I do hope I can get my date current on July. If I do get an interview letter I ll let u guys know right away if not I think it ll happen on august for sure. But like I said I do have all my hopes on July :dance:

:) i hope you get it for july.

BTW, out of curiousity, once the day arrives, who plans to go where in US, at least first few months/year?

My folks are in SF Bay Area, so....

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Well may be your wish come true........1/Sep/2005 or 8/Sep/2005...Let C wht Next...:)

Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

Hello everyone! New to the forum here! I'm here for my brother. My USC dad petitioned him last year under F1 category. The priority date is March 2011, and USCIS hasn't approved it yet. That darn California service center! I'm actually hopping they take a little longer so my nephew wont age out. Also, has anyone heard about this proposed bill by Rep Mike Honda:

Reuniting Familes Act

I'm praying this gets passed!

Timeline

Well....last couple of days of this month and i assume our frds whose PD's r in month of July, Aug must be very anxious to receive appointment letter.....

Well i hope in this week u all get Appointment letter and as per Visa Bulletin's trend in past i think VB will be published on 8th June which is Friday next week...so we will hav to wait till next friday for official release of VB...But if these members get their Interview Letters then we can hav an assumption how much will the bulletin advance in July....Best of luck u all three guys and i wish Cast2006 get I/L so that we can hav atleast 2 months advancement..

Still i am optimistic for Sep 1 2005....

I-130 / F-2A

USCIS

NVC STAGE

June 08 2015 IV PAID

Timeline

Hello everyone! New to the forum here! I'm here for my brother. My USC dad petitioned him last year under F1 category. The priority date is March 2011, and USCIS hasn't approved it yet. That darn California service center! I'm actually hopping they take a little longer so my nephew wont age out. Also, has anyone heard about this proposed bill by Rep Mike Honda:

Reuniting Familes Act

Hey tamster,

Welcome!

Im very curious to know, how do you think that this bill would help you/your brothers case?

Cause I surely would not like to see this bill being approved, because it will send our cases further back by few more years.

Look forward to your arguments for this bill.

Timeline

Reuniting Familes Act

It looks good, when ur waiting in F2A.

It has some disadvantages as well, bcoz oversubscribed countries like mexico & phillipines will swallow more numbers each year, if they increase the per country limit cap.

Its not at all good for F2b's and F1's.

personally, i think there should be some bill passed for F1 and F2b's where the most of applicants are young and unmarried, who are charged up (education wise & health wise) who are ready to start a work instantly. F1's and F2b's are actually working force men & women over 21 and graduated. US losing the youth and hence the taxes, an infant cant feed you but a youth can and build the nation. Anyways, gud luck to next rounders for July bulletin hope this last quarter will speed up with 2 months on average.

Edited by puru444

Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

Hey tamster,

Welcome!

Im very curious to know, how do you think that this bill would help you/your brothers case?

Cause I surely would not like to see this bill being approved, because it will send our cases further back by few more years.

Look forward to your arguments for this bill.

Well if LPR cases are classified as immediate families with no numerical caps, wouldn't that leave more visas for the other F categories? Hes also increasing the per country limit to 10% and recapturing unused visas since 1992. How do you come to the conclusion that this will send our cases further back?

Eitherway, this bill has been introduced before and never passes. It will cause a massive increase in immigration when Americans want tighter restrictions. The bill also wants to make same sex partners immediate relatives, so there is no way it will pass the House.

Timeline

Well if LPR cases are classified as immediate families with no numerical caps, wouldn't that leave more visas for the other F categories? Hes also increasing the per country limit to 10% and recapturing unused visas since 1992. How do you come to the conclusion that this will send our cases further back?

Eitherway, this bill has been introduced before and never passes. It will cause a massive increase in immigration when Americans want tighter restrictions. The bill also wants to make same sex partners immediate relatives, so there is no way it will pass the House.

with F1 visas having a limit of 23400/year, increasing country limit 10% or 14% as congressmen have suggested, it would mean Mexico, Philippines, Dominican Rep, Vietnam, Jamica, Hiti, Cuba,...... with older cases pending

would grab most if not all the visas/year for the next few years.

now add china, india, pakistan, other countries with large number of applicants to it too if you like, would mean Rest of the World/All others should just not bother applying.

This country limit is said to be applied acorss all the Family and Employment visas.

Top 10 countries with over 60000 applicants currently make 80% of all applications.

See the stats under the VB site.

If CIS/NVC knew how to count, they would not have to retrogress. So this whole thing about recapturing unused visas is bunch of bull, just wanting to get some support for his bill.

I suggest, Mr Honda instead of looking for old unused visas, just increases the F1 limit from current 23400 to maybe 40'000/year or more.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.