Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

I do have a question for people who got their interview by email.... how or where did u set up your email so you can get interview by email?

thanks

Hi cast2006,

You can sign up for updates from USCIS at this link: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/selectusertype.jsp. Choose to register as a customer applicant. You should be able to enter your case number and then choose to recieve email and/or mobile notifications

Good Luck

Good luck

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I got my interview letter via email,

I don't know how I did it, but I submitted my forms online.

And also when I called NVC before I got my letter, they told me to confirm my email address and they told me that the interview letter will be emailed to you.

Hope it helps.

Hi cast2006,

You can sign up for updates from USCIS at this link: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/selectusertype.jsp. Choose to register as a customer applicant. You should be able to enter your case number and then choose to recieve email and/or mobile notifications

Good Luck

Good luck

thank you guys, It did help

P.D August 15, 2005

Is everyone still optimistic, 1-2 days before the official posting of VB?

Since visajourney5 hasnt received anything yet, it looks like 4-6 weeks movement :(

Hey PatientMan,

I have already had my biometrics and interview done because I'm in the US. I'm already well into the AOS phase. So don't get discouraged yet :-). Hopefully we'll know soon. I have already checked the bulletin site 100 times today ugh!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey PatientMan,

I have already had my biometrics and interview done because I'm in the US. I'm already well into the AOS phase. So don't get discouraged yet :-). Hopefully we'll know soon. I have already checked the bulletin site 100 times today ugh!

Thanks for encouragement,

If you are doing AOS, is it USCIS whom you have to deal with or NVC?

Thanks for encouragement,

If you are doing AOS, is it USCIS whom you have to deal with or NVC?

I'm dealing with USCIS, my case has been completed and sent to the National Benefit Center (NBC). They said it will stay there until my PD becomes current. I am not sure what the process will be after that.

Edited by visajourney5

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

ok people, the cut off date its finally out :thumbs:

for f1 category is june 22, 05 ..... lets hope it keeps at the same pace for july bulletin.

got it from the visa bulletin number 202-663-1541

Edited by cast2006

P.D August 15, 2005

Timeline

for f1 category is june 22, 05 ..... lets hope it keeps at the same pace for july bulletin.

yepp, thats right.

So we had only 1 person from this board making it.

oh well, as long as it moves more than a month, is better than not moving at all.

Timeline

Not bad.....22/June/05.....well 2006/year will be in start Oct VB. :dance::dance::dance:

I like your optimism :)

I guess you are basing your prediction of reaching 2006, on constant progression of future PDs.

Lets just hope they saved some 25% of visas for the remaining quarter.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

it was not a rumor but i hope only to keep move at this rate

VISAJOURNEY5------------22JUN05

MR. LONGAWAITING1-------30JUN05

CAST2006----------------15AUG05

sorry for VISAJOURNEY5 your turn will be very soon.

And i wish our above three friends to feed us with news in the coming month.

I have a question. I found this in a document on the Visa Bulletin site:

Only persons with a priority date earlier than a cut-off date are entitled to allotment of a visa

number. The cut-off dates are the 1st, 8th, 15th, and 22nd of a month, since VO groups demand

for numbers under these dates. (Priority dates of the first through seventh of a month are grouped

under the 1st, the eighth through the fourteenth under the 8th, etc.)

What does the line in parentheses mean?

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

This is still good news! As per last visa bulletin, F1 was supposed to move "four to six weeks". It moved 52 days! which is over 6 weeks. Hopefully we'll see a similar movement, or bigger, the next bulletin!

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.