Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I know VISAJOURNEY5 had his/her interview and biometrics done before the retrogression. So we are not sure whether they will send another interview letter or not.

I'm still curious to know where this person got June 20th from. Without further info, it just sounds like a rumor.

YUP, me too... and then some people asked her where she got the info from but she still hasn't replied.

P.D August 15, 2005

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Has anyone noticed how quite the Vietnamies forum is.

I think the moderator already got her interview, so .....

Eitherway, instead of chasing ghosts on internet and blindly trust what people say,

Lets just wait 1 more week and then we have our answer for this month.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Eitherway, instead of chasing ghosts on internet and blindly trust what people say,

Lets just wait 1 more week and then we have our answer for this month.

I agree :thumbs:

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

I know VISAJOURNEY5 had his/her interview and biometrics done before the retrogression. So we are not sure whether they will send another interview letter or not.

I'm still curious to know where this person got June 20th from. Without further info, it just sounds like a rumor.

If this rumor were to be true that would be great news! I hope I don't have to go to another interview, my interview was in September, I can't think of any additional information that I can provide. But with USCIS you'll never know.

We'll know the real PDs soon enough!

Good Luck to us all

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

well guys that member on univision forum replied: this is what he /she said:

el 05-04-2012 11:06 PM

"HOLA A TODOS PUES SI MI PERSONA FAVORITA RECIBIO SU CITA Y SU FECHA DE PRIORIDAD ES 18 DE JUNIO DEL 2005 Y ESTA PARA EL 12 DE JUNIO DEL 2012 6H45, ASI QUE CHICOS AVANZO ESTE BOLETIN MAS QUE LOS ANTERIORES, CUIDENSE."

" Hi Everyone. well yeah, my favorite person received his interview letter and his priority date is june -18-2005 and his interview is for june 12 2012 6h 45, so guys this vb moved more than previous ones"

http://foro.univision.com/t5/Inmigraci%C3%B3n-Tr%C3%A1mites-de-Residencia/CATEGORIA-F1/td-p/440614184/page/44#axzz1ty3d6fiN

guys it seems like it might move all the way up to july or at least til june 22 ...... :dance:

P.D August 15, 2005

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

well guys that member on univision forum replied: this is what he /she said:

el 05-04-2012 11:06 PM

"HOLA A TODOS PUES SI MI PERSONA FAVORITA RECIBIO SU CITA Y SU FECHA DE PRIORIDAD ES 18 DE JUNIO DEL 2005 Y ESTA PARA EL 12 DE JUNIO DEL 2012 6H45, ASI QUE CHICOS AVANZO ESTE BOLETIN MAS QUE LOS ANTERIORES, CUIDENSE."

" Hi Everyone. well yeah, my favorite person received his interview letter and his priority date is june -18-2005 and his interview is for june 12 2012 6h 45, so guys this vb moved more than previous ones"

http://foro.univision.com/t5/Inmigraci%C3%B3n-Tr%C3%A1mites-de-Residencia/CATEGORIA-F1/td-p/440614184/page/44#axzz1ty3d6fiN

guys it seems like it might move all the way up to july or at least til june 22 ...... :dance:

This is grt news for all of us dudes....Now its confirmed that June will be at least 22 June 2005 but i think they will move it to July 1 2005....60 Days movement is really good for us...

If it tickles just like 2 months each month then Jan 2006 is not far from all of us and it would reach by sep 2012 VB...

I-130 / F-2A

USCIS

November 14 2013 I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 15 2013 I-130 Received at Chicago Lockbox Facility

November 18 2013 Email from USCIS about Petition Acceptance (PD Nov 15 2013)

November 19 2013 I 797 NOA 1 received by mail

March 24 2015 Received E Mail and Text Notification about Case transfer to another USCIS Office

March 28 2015 Received Hard copy of Transfer Notice from USCIS

March 31 2015 Case Approved by USCIS

April 1 2015 Received Email and Text message for Case Approval

April 4 2015 Received Hard Copy of NOA2 from USCIS

NVC STAGE

April 16 2015 Case received at NVC

April 24 2015 Case Number and IIN received on Call

April 27 2015 Paid AOS Fees and Submitted DS-261

April 29 2015 Welcome Letter from NVC in Email

May 05 2015 DS-261 reviewed over phone

May 06 2015 AOS & Civil Documents sent to NVC

May 07 2015 Documents received at NVC

May 08 2015 Email from NVC to pay IV Fees

June 08 2015 IV PAID

June 10 2015 Submitted DS-260

July 13 2015 Case Completed

July 29 2015 Finally....Got Interview Date

Sep 18 2015 Interview (Approved)

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

This is grt news for all of us dudes....Now its confirmed that June will be at least 22 June 2005 but i think they will move it to July 1 2005....60 Days movement is really good for us...

If it tickles just like 2 months each month then Jan 2006 is not far from all of us and it would reach by sep 2012 VB...

Thats Gud Newss.............awosome news.....22/jun/2005 or 01/july/2005 june VB.... :thumbs::dance:

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Maybe this month will be a good lesson for us to not trust any words we heard on the net.

Even somewhat i feel it will move 6 weeks or more but iam sorry if i was a factor in promoting for this rumor because any iformation without of evidence is equal to nothing.

Ihope in future to depend on our group and watching list rather than exhausting search in the net to know news from here or here.

finally iam in my opinion that it will advance 6 weeks or more.

Edited by mohamed el bakr

Timeline

This is great news!! We should be up to June 22nd then, 52 days of movement! :thumbs:

Timeline

Some interesting stuff about the history of the cut-off dates:

http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/Cut-off_Dates_worldwide_online.pdf

Up until 1996 F1 was current! i.e. no waiting times. Then up until 2001 the waiting time was just 1-2 years! After that everything started to change. By 2006 the waiting time was already up to 5 years. Fast forward to 2012 and the waiting times are up to 6-7 years.

Edited by NevermindVz

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Looking at the other boards(Vietnamese) and some folks from this board, its clear that most 2005 applicants that managed to get their application approved(NVC) by July-September, got the interviews for october/november.

These folks had there priority between June/july/august 2005.

By that time PD was mid February 2006.

This could also explain why above mentioned site has gone silent for a while with zero actvity around this time of month. And hopefully more visas available to progress the PD.

Question for NevermindVz/Vini515,

How did Vini515 manage to get all paperwork done and get approval in May?

VINI515-----------------06MAR06----------------------04MAY10

Is this USCIS approval date or NVC approval?

Timeline

Question for NevermindVz/Vini515,

How did Vini515 manage to get all paperwork done and get approval in May?

VINI515-----------------06MAR06----------------------04MAY10

Is this USCIS approval date or NVC approval?

I just double-checked his posts and I think it is 04MAY11, not 04MAY10 (not sure if it's 08MAR06 or 06MAR06 though)

Country Albania

PD 08.March 2006

F1 Category

Case Completed 04.05.2011

My Pd is 06.MARCH 2006

Case completed 04.05.2010

Edited by NevermindVz

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Guys i would like to share some Interesting Experience from one of F4 Applicants who had their Interview at Mumbai Consulate..They were 4 of them Husband-Wife with Wife being Principal Applicant and their 2 children i gurl and 1 boy...

Gurl was married a year ago and after 1 year their interview was scheduled at US Consulate Mumbai.

Still they continued to go for Interview and hide the fact that the girl was married...

During Interview the CO only asked few questions to Wife and some to Father...after viewing everythg they were approved and now they r going US...

Now my question is, do Consulate check the Individual applicants status when file arrives from NVC or it is during interview that if they guess sumthg suspected then only they hold case and conduct background check ???

I am asking this coz if we r all unmarried and we fear not to marry till visa is issued...if anyone marries and carries with interview he/she can be approved if he/she goes well prepared and show that he/she is still unmarried...

Of course we wont do that but people do this also do get approved...

Simple conclusion is that it is only during interview that CO can identify about individuals status if they find anythg wrong then only they conduct further backgroung checks..otherwise when our file arrive at Consulate no one conduct any inquiry whether the guy is married or not ....

This is just for ur information guys...

I-130 / F-2A

USCIS

November 14 2013 I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 15 2013 I-130 Received at Chicago Lockbox Facility

November 18 2013 Email from USCIS about Petition Acceptance (PD Nov 15 2013)

November 19 2013 I 797 NOA 1 received by mail

March 24 2015 Received E Mail and Text Notification about Case transfer to another USCIS Office

March 28 2015 Received Hard copy of Transfer Notice from USCIS

March 31 2015 Case Approved by USCIS

April 1 2015 Received Email and Text message for Case Approval

April 4 2015 Received Hard Copy of NOA2 from USCIS

NVC STAGE

April 16 2015 Case received at NVC

April 24 2015 Case Number and IIN received on Call

April 27 2015 Paid AOS Fees and Submitted DS-261

April 29 2015 Welcome Letter from NVC in Email

May 05 2015 DS-261 reviewed over phone

May 06 2015 AOS & Civil Documents sent to NVC

May 07 2015 Documents received at NVC

May 08 2015 Email from NVC to pay IV Fees

June 08 2015 IV PAID

June 10 2015 Submitted DS-260

July 13 2015 Case Completed

July 29 2015 Finally....Got Interview Date

Sep 18 2015 Interview (Approved)

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys i would like to share some Interesting Experience from one of F4 Applicants who had their Interview at Mumbai Consulate..They were 4 of them Husband-Wife with Wife being Principal Applicant and their 2 children i gurl and 1 boy...

Gurl was married a year ago and after 1 year their interview was scheduled at US Consulate Mumbai.

Still they continued to go for Interview and hide the fact that the girl was married...

During Interview the CO only asked few questions to Wife and some to Father...after viewing everythg they were approved and now they r going US...

Now my question is, do Consulate check the Individual applicants status when file arrives from NVC or it is during interview that if they guess sumthg suspected then only they hold case and conduct background check ???

I am asking this coz if we r all unmarried and we fear not to marry till visa is issued...if anyone marries and carries with interview he/she can be approved if he/she goes well prepared and show that he/she is still unmarried...

Of course we wont do that but people do this also do get approved...

Simple conclusion is that it is only during interview that CO can identify about individuals status if they find anythg wrong then only they conduct further backgroung checks..otherwise when our file arrive at Consulate no one conduct any inquiry whether the guy is married or not ....

This is just for ur information guys...

This is wrong they cheat with US consulate Mumbai.....mostly this happening in Bangladesh..

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

I just double-checked his posts and I think it is 04MAY11, not 04MAY10 (not sure if it's 08MAR06 or 06MAR06 though)

My case from NVC was closed on 04.05.2011 .

I wrote by mistake 2010 . Anyway i really hope that march 2006 can be current on October!!! or sooner:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.