Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Congratulations anze!

When in may is the interview?

Did you get any instructions about medical checkups?

Also, I'm not sure where you are based, but wasnt there anything about updated/new police certificate?

BTW, after all is completed, where in the states are you moving to? unless you are there already?

It's May 17

So the email has a pdf attachment and it says that for medical you need to follow online instructions. I read it earlier and it is just a formality. There are like 6 places across country that we can do the testing. All you need is to make all the blood tests and an x-ray in the morning and then have an appointment with a doctor for checkup after you get the results(can easily make it on the same day)

It doesn't say anything about police cert, but to be on the safe side I'll get a new one. All it takes is a visit to the court and 10 mins to get it. So no hassle here.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Finally the email is in I am scheduled for interview in MAY :dance: :dance: :dance:

What is interesting that according to that letter I am not required to bring any new docs and everything I've sent to them is accepted. All docs from list are marked with either letter Y, O or F.

Y - the required doc has been received

O - the original doc has been received and accepted as meeting post requirements

F - this form is not necessary for this application

It's a great feeling guys.

Little correction I do have to bring sponsors most recent Federal Income Tax Return, and new passport photographs

Congrats Ansze! :thumbs:

FB-1 Visa Event Date

06-05-2006........Priority Date
06-14-2010........Case Approved
03-07-2011........Case Completed

08-15-2013........Interview Schedule

f1 case complete and waiting for visa availability

july visa bulletin prediction f1 category

f1 watch list

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My cousin got her Interview date for May 17, 2012 @ 7pm.. see below... PD April 1, 2005

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

My cousin got her Interview date for May 17, 2012 @ 7pm.. see below... PD April 1, 2005

Thanks for letting us know, congrats!

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I was reading through the previous posts on this Thread and,

I was wondering, is it true that NVC allocates visa numbers and interviews the second week of each month?

Thanks ...

PD date: 11/May/2005

Timeline

Called NVC,

They said they can NOT set up an interview for me this month. And I should check back next month ....

Edited by alenajafzadeh

Timeline

well you have to wait until your priority date becomes current

As far as I know they allocate the next months visa numbers and interviews to be able to set up the cut-off date.

This has been the case so far at least.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

You are almost there, alenajafzadeh, just a little more patient. I am positive that you will be current in June. Though, I told you to be patient, I am myself very tired of waiting. It seems like waiting forever.

its just matter of time man, u ll get ur interview on june....

P.D August 15, 2005

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Unless things start moving quicker than 4 weeks that was indicated in previous VB, its gonna get pretty boring around this site, considering below people

have an interest in following the VB in next few months.

ALENAJAFZADEH-----------11MAY05----------------------

MR. LONGAWAITING1-------30JUN05----------------------16FEB11

LONERGURL---------------22AUG05----------------------..JAN11

CAST2006----------------..AUG05----------------------

SAM_LEO-----------------20NOV05----------------------

Besides ALENAJAFZADEH whih is due in next months VB, only CAST2006 is active on this board and few months away from interview.

Any idea how to get people excited and keep their hopes alive and make this long waiting a bit easier, anyone?

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Unless things start moving quicker than 4 weeks that was indicated in previous VB, its gonna get pretty boring around this site, considering below people

have an interest in following the VB in next few months.

ALENAJAFZADEH-----------11MAY05----------------------

MR. LONGAWAITING1-------30JUN05----------------------16FEB11

LONERGURL---------------22AUG05----------------------..JAN11

CAST2006----------------..AUG05----------------------

SAM_LEO-----------------20NOV05----------------------

Besides ALENAJAFZADEH whih is due in next months VB, only CAST2006 is active on this board and few months away from interview.

Any idea how to get people excited and keep their hopes alive and make this long waiting a bit easier, anyone?

Lets throw some predictions.... lets remember last time official vb site predicted 3 to six weeks movement; however, on April it moved two months....... So my prediction for june is July 01 :thumbs:

P.D August 15, 2005

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.