Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

So happy about the movement :dance: Now all I need is a interview letter. It is still wired that they changed their policy on assigning interview dates before VB release. But on the other hand when you read that people are calling NVC like crazy just to know the date, that would drive me nuts if I would work there. Only positive thoughts bring us closer to the end of this.

Congrats ansze! Hopefully you will receive your interview letter very soon! :thumbs:

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Wish there was at least 2 months jump, but 1 month is better than nothing.

As the bulletin says, 4-6 weeks per month,

well I think for us 2006'ers, we have to wait till december just to get to Jan 1 2006.

So lets just pray that they keep moving atleast 6 weeks/month.

Happy Easter

Edited by PatientMan

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

It seems it didn't move too much either in the other categories:

F1 - 30 days

F2A - 38 days

F2B - 38 days

F3 - 23 days

F4 - 23 days

Well all the categories have slowed this month, this means they hav lot of work and r running behind so they hav slowd all visa categories. I could be that in thiz month they cope up with work load and clear backlog from next month they can start normal processing.....

A guy from this forum or F2A called NVC and asked his Interview and the operator told they r running behind so no imterview date yet.....

I think this can be the reason for slowing all categories.....

I-130 / F-2A

USCIS

November 14 2013 I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 15 2013 I-130 Received at Chicago Lockbox Facility

November 18 2013 Email from USCIS about Petition Acceptance (PD Nov 15 2013)

November 19 2013 I 797 NOA 1 received by mail

March 24 2015 Received E Mail and Text Notification about Case transfer to another USCIS Office

March 28 2015 Received Hard copy of Transfer Notice from USCIS

March 31 2015 Case Approved by USCIS

April 1 2015 Received Email and Text message for Case Approval

April 4 2015 Received Hard Copy of NOA2 from USCIS

NVC STAGE

April 16 2015 Case received at NVC

April 24 2015 Case Number and IIN received on Call

April 27 2015 Paid AOS Fees and Submitted DS-261

April 29 2015 Welcome Letter from NVC in Email

May 05 2015 DS-261 reviewed over phone

May 06 2015 AOS & Civil Documents sent to NVC

May 07 2015 Documents received at NVC

May 08 2015 Email from NVC to pay IV Fees

June 08 2015 IV PAID

June 10 2015 Submitted DS-260

July 13 2015 Case Completed

July 29 2015 Finally....Got Interview Date

Sep 18 2015 Interview (Approved)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Guys i just wanted to know that not our cases are completed since 2011 or 2010....if we r scheduled for interviews in this year should we submit Tax trinscripts of Year 2011 only or W2 or 1040 etc....also during interview

My dad has filed for Tax return for year 2011 and he will get tax transcript by phone...i just wondered to know if any other documents are asked by Consulate i.e w2 or 1040 etc...or latest pay stubs from employer for last 6 months coz my dad has submitted his paystubs for 6 months when he filed I-864 in year 2010. So should i need again pay stubs for latest previous 6 months when my interview is scheduled or only Latest Tax Transcript for year 2011 will be ok since in interview letter NVC mentions what documents are needed to submit before the interview but i just wanted to know so that we may be prepared ????

Edited by MaYaNk

I-130 / F-2A

USCIS

November 14 2013 I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 15 2013 I-130 Received at Chicago Lockbox Facility

November 18 2013 Email from USCIS about Petition Acceptance (PD Nov 15 2013)

November 19 2013 I 797 NOA 1 received by mail

March 24 2015 Received E Mail and Text Notification about Case transfer to another USCIS Office

March 28 2015 Received Hard copy of Transfer Notice from USCIS

March 31 2015 Case Approved by USCIS

April 1 2015 Received Email and Text message for Case Approval

April 4 2015 Received Hard Copy of NOA2 from USCIS

NVC STAGE

April 16 2015 Case received at NVC

April 24 2015 Case Number and IIN received on Call

April 27 2015 Paid AOS Fees and Submitted DS-261

April 29 2015 Welcome Letter from NVC in Email

May 05 2015 DS-261 reviewed over phone

May 06 2015 AOS & Civil Documents sent to NVC

May 07 2015 Documents received at NVC

May 08 2015 Email from NVC to pay IV Fees

June 08 2015 IV PAID

June 10 2015 Submitted DS-260

July 13 2015 Case Completed

July 29 2015 Finally....Got Interview Date

Sep 18 2015 Interview (Approved)

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

12 days short of becoming current.

Have to wait another month.

It is funny 7 years of waiting didn't bother me as much as this month's movement did.

Yak ...

PD date: 11/May/2005

Finally the email is in I am scheduled for interview in MAY :dance: :dance: :dance:

What is interesting that according to that letter I am not required to bring any new docs and everything I've sent to them is accepted. All docs from list are marked with either letter Y, O or F.

Y - the required doc has been received

O - the original doc has been received and accepted as meeting post requirements

F - this form is not necessary for this application

It's a great feeling guys.

Little correction I do have to bring sponsors most recent Federal Income Tax Return, and new passport photographs

Edited by ansze

Yes, it is exact 7 years of waiting unlike F2a that the waiting is much lesser than before for the past 2 years. More than 5 years ago, people in category F2a waited more than 7 years to get green cards. 10 years ago, my friend F2a had 7 or 8 years wait to get her green card through her LPR spouse. I think its really sad. But congratulations for those of you whose priority dates become current in May and June. I think I have to wait until next year.

Congratulations! ansze. I am happy for you.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Finally the email is in I am scheduled for interview in MAY :dance: :dance: :dance:

What is interesting that according to that letter I am not required to bring any new docs and everything I've sent to them is accepted. All docs from list are marked with either letter Y, O or F.

O - the original doc has been received and accepted as meeting post requirements

Little correction I do have to bring sponsors most recent Federal Income Tax Return, and new passport photographs

Congrats! :dance:

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

awesome!!! really happy for you.... and thanks for informing us about ur journey.... oh one more question u got the interview on mail? or email?

P.D August 15, 2005

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Congratulations anze!

When in may is the interview?

Did you get any instructions about medical checkups?

Also, I'm not sure where you are based, but wasnt there anything about updated/new police certificate?

BTW, after all is completed, where in the states are you moving to? unless you are there already?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.