Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Good news! I'm happy there's at least movement. When do you reasonably think we'll see the middle of 2006 in PDs if the movements remain like this?

If it keeps moving like this, my guess it that we will see mid 2006 sometime during the first half of 2013. It is my hope though that it moves faster than that and we see some big jumps soon!

Thats grt news......It is now sure that VB will be 15 March but i guess it can be 22 March or may be 1 April......

Zeldavn's PD is March 20th 2005 and he/she hasn't received an interview letter yet. So up until now, it will be March 15th.

Edited by NevermindVz

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Timeline

Well, I'm not one to give predictions lol. But since it started moving forward, it has moved around 45 days on average:

Oct 11 - 45

Nov 11 - 37

Dec 11 - 41

Jan 12 - 44

Feb 12 - 68

Mar 12 - 41

If it keeps moving around 45 days every month, we might see Jan 2006 by the end of this year.

BUT as everyone knows, visa bulletins are like the stock market. No one can predict what's going to happen! So we just need to have patience and keep hoping for the best :)

Edited by NevermindVz

Timeline

thanks for all the updates NevermindVz

No problem at all. Posting here actually makes the long wait more entertaining :thumbs: It's nice to share with people going through the same thing!

Filed: Timeline

If it keeps moving like this, my guess it that we will see mid 2006 sometime during the first half of 2013. It is my hope though that it moves faster than that and we see some big jumps soon!

Zeldavn's PD is March 20th 2005 and he/she hasn't received an interview letter yet. So up until now, it will be March 15th.

Hi NevermindVZ,

You're wrong again lol. I will never received interview letter because I did interview already on 18/10/2010. Due to the bad medical result, I'm still not going to the US. Therefore, now I am waiting for the cut-off-date then I can complete my files.

Timeline

Hi NevermindVZ,

You're wrong again lol. I will never received interview letter because I did interview already on 18/10/2010. Due to the bad medical result, I'm still not going to the US. Therefore, now I am waiting for the cut-off-date then I can complete my files.

Lol! So you don't need to get interviewed again, just wait for your priority date to be current again so you can continue the process, right?

Then we might get to March 22nd! But I think we'll get to March 15th. Well, we will know about that tomorrow :)

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Lol! So you don't need to get interviewed again, just wait for your priority date to be current again so you can continue the process, right?

Then we might get to March 22nd! But I think we'll get to March 15th. Well, we will know about that tomorrow :)

Awosome News F1 category April PD 01/April/05.....2 months fowards :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

yeeeeeeeey !!! aaaaaah man that's some good movement !

F1, waiting for April 2006 PD to be CURRENT !! fingers crossed for sept. 10th , at least 2011!! ok 2012 ???!!!

Case was completed SEPT 2010 a friggin' year and a half ago !!

Timeline

I'm so confused... sunny, where did you read it moved 2 months?

I just checked and April's visa bulletin is not up yet on the official site :blink:

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: April 2012 (Coming Soon)

Edited by NevermindVz

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I'm so confused... sunny, where did you read it moved 2 months?

I just checked and April's visa bulletin is not up yet on the official site :blink:

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: April 2012 (Coming Soon)

Neither do i have heard anything!!!where did u saw this news!!

Timeline

Guys just dail toll free number.....0012026631541...and hold 2 mints then they said April VB...Enjoy Now. :dance::dance::dance:

Interesting! I didn't know about that number. You learn something new every day here!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.