Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well we are all sharing this journey together. It doesn't matter where we are, really.

Priority Date: 10/5/2006

Interview Scheduled: 10/1/2013

Medical Completed: 11/4/2013

Interview Completed: 11/18/2013

CEAC Status -- Administrative Processing -- 11/19/2013

CEAC Status -- ISSUED -- 11/19/2013

VISA IN HAND -- 11/21/2013

POE -- 11/22/2013

Timeline

I haven't seen any other letters going out in the other categories today. I'm confused about the NVCs system. They don't appear to send to everyone all at once.

POE -- 11/22/2013

Filed: Timeline

Hi guys, I will definitely join you all for that party. I just wish our members with their priority dates next in line were already receiving their letters. Tomorrow is the 1st of August and no sign of interview letters yet? What is going on? Please tell me we are going to see some great news like last bulletin.......

I`m Happy .. IL 23 de september

Congratulations to you!!!!!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good news guys,IL just received in email.Interview date 16 Sept.

I guess that letter to NVC paid off after my local embassy informed me last week they had nothing for me. IL has "STD P4 APP 24Jun06( which I ASSUME means its been approved from 24 Jun06).Anyway, FINALLY.

PD 17JUL06 whistling.gif

ID 16SEP13 wink.png

Timeline

I guess that letter to NVC paid off after my local embassy informed me last week they had nothing for me. IL has "STD P4 APP 24Jun06( which I ASSUME means its been approved from 24 Jun06).Anyway, FINALLY.

Congratulations! That's AMAZING news! Very happy for you. :-) You're still welcome to join our pizza party!

POE -- 11/22/2013

Filed: Timeline

Congratulations Puppyluv, I am very happy for you!!!!

Congratulations Puppyluv!!!!

PD 21st August 2006dancin5hr.gif

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Congrats!!! So happy for you!!

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Timeline

This is great news!! finally! it's nice to see them clear up the July people now its on to September and onwards.

PD: August 7, 2006
ID: August 26,2013
Visa Issued
ph34r.png

Hi guys, I will definitely join you all for that party. I just wish our members with their priority dates next in line were already receiving their letters. Tomorrow is the 1st of August and no sign of interview letters yet? What is going on? Please tell me we are going to see some great news like last bulletin.......

Congratulations to you!!!!!

I'm still hopefully letters will be out for the weekend.

I'm not entertaining the thought of NO movement. That would be disappointing.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.