F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Update:

Passport: Check

Birth Certificate: Check

Affidavit of Support: Check - all tax returns received

Medical Examination: to collect- all vaccinations received (still hurts crying.gif )

Police Certificate: to collect today

Front View Photos: Still have to take pics

Application Fee: Check

Hi Szoeie,

Why did you get a new affidavit of support. Is it a standard thing to fill out a new affidavit of support even though the person who would be supporting me has not changed?

I was planning to submit new tax return documents only.

PD: August 7, 2006
ID: August 26,2013
Visa Issued
ph34r.png

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

a few days to new IL with appointments, any happy predictions?)))

Hi Szoeie,

Why did you get a new affidavit of support. Is it a standard thing to fill out a new affidavit of support even though the person who would be supporting me has not changed?

I was planning to submit new tax return documents only.

post-156602-0-95212800-1374143432_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hura

PD: Sept 12, 2007

Case Completed: Apr 06, 2011

​I/L Received: .......

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hi Nevermindvz, Javisakid,

You are going to be current in September Visa Bulletin star_smile.gif. Best of luck to you two! You may considering trimming your hair now so as to get nice pictures. I have done mine. smile.png

Thank you Oli!! I really hope that's the case! :)

hey nevermindVz i have already received my visa from February i have a question tho hope u r any of the other members can give me some advice my nephews have been filed for too but their final address is ny and mine is florida wants to know if it would be an issue if they travel with me to florida instead of them going to ny

That's nice codeblue! Unfortunately I don't know what to tell you about your question, hopefully other members will have an answer. Good luck!

hello all,

got my IL august 6th @ 07:30....

going to india on tuesday and will do the paper work!!

any suggestions??

Congrats Simit!!!!

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Filed: Timeline

hello all,

got my IL august 6th @ 07:30....

going to india on tuesday and will do the paper work!!

any suggestions??

Congratulations!!!Simit, when did you receive the IL? yesterday? through email?

OMG, I'm still waiting for mine, my PD is 24 Jul 2006, I emailed and called NVC, but no one replied me. crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

Timeline

a few days to new IL with appointments, any happy predictions?)))

I'm hoping they will surprise us with ILs at the end of next week (fat hope, right?) I believe since we only have one bulletin (September 2013) left in the fiscal year, they must have already planned out how to allocate all unused visa numbers for the rest of the year. So maybe another big jump? They kind of hinted at that by saying the F2A category would remain current for the next few months. I'm hoping for at least a jump to 5 weeks to 08OCT2006. Best case scenario would be everyone left in 2006 getting a IL in the next few days! :-)

Congratulations!!!Simit, when did you receive the IL? yesterday? through email?

OMG, I'm still waiting for mine, my PD is 24 Jul 2006, I emailed and called NVC, but no one replied me. crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

:-(

Send a letter to your embassy!

Edited by javisakid

Priority Date: 10/5/2006

Interview Scheduled: 10/1/2013

Medical Completed: 11/4/2013

Interview Completed: 11/18/2013

CEAC Status -- Administrative Processing -- 11/19/2013

CEAC Status -- ISSUED -- 11/19/2013

VISA IN HAND -- 11/21/2013

POE -- 11/22/2013

hey nevermindVz i have already received my visa from February i have a question tho hope u r any of the other members can give me some advice my nephews have been filed for too but their final address is ny and mine is florida wants to know if it would be an issue if they travel with me to florida instead of them going to ny

It would not be an issue, when they go for the interview they need to tell the interviewer that their port of entry will be Miami and that the GC should be sent to your Miami address instead of what was stated on the DS230.

Edited by szoeie

PD 21st August 2006dancin5hr.gif

Timeline

]Hura,

I read that section in my il and understood it to mean that I just need to submit my tax returns only

Thanks for responding to my query.

Edited by f1junkie

Visa Issued
ph34r.png

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

West n F1junkie the local embassy schedules the interviews... And then pass the info in whatever way to the NVC that's why when u call the NVC they can say whether or not you have a date... Listen at our KNG embassy a whole lot of things can cause the process to be held up.. I was current for almost 2 months before I heard anything from them and I had to wrote them... So puppy... I would suggest you compose an email to the KNG embassy an let them know that your PD is current as per current visa bulletin and has been current for how long... They ask that u give them up to 60 days after being current to contact u... And that you were just wondering if an interview date has been scheduled... It is always good to give them an email address to send the IL to... But don't worry about it... Good things come to those who wait... Just give it until next few weeks...

Hope all u guys and ladies are preparing for ur interviews and I wish u all the best..

Strangely I still havnt received my GC yet... But I'm getting things in order.. Good luck my family!!

Timeline

West n F1junkie the local embassy schedules the interviews... And then pass the info in whatever way to the NVC that's why when u call the NVC they can say whether or not you have a date... Listen at our KNG embassy a whole lot of things can cause the process to be held up.. I was current for almost 2 months before I heard anything from them and I had to wrote them... So puppy... I would suggest you compose an email to the KNG embassy an let them know that your PD is current as per current visa bulletin and has been current for how long... They ask that u give them up to 60 days after being current to contact u... And that you were just wondering if an interview date has been scheduled... It is always good to give them an email address to send the IL to... But don't worry about it... Good things come to those who wait... Just give it until next few weeks...

Hope all u guys and ladies are preparing for ur interviews and I wish u all the best..

Strangely I still havnt received my GC yet... But I'm getting things in order.. Good luck my family!!

Ok I thought I came across that too. I still haven't received anything from the post. I hope you get the GC soon. Thanks again!

FB-1 Visa Event Date

06-05-2006........Priority Date
06-14-2010........Case Approved
03-07-2011........Case Completed

08-15-2013........Interview Schedule

f1 case complete and waiting for visa availability

july visa bulletin prediction f1 category

f1 watch list

Timeline

It would not be an issue, when they go for the interview they need to tell the interviewer that their port of entry will be Miami and that the GC should be sent to your Miami address instead of what was stated on the DS230.

Hi szoeie thanks for repying,they did interview already and got their visas i wanted to know if they could travel to florida instead of ny

Timeline

Hey Grace to the A I agree with you re: the local embassy scheduling our interviews and forwarding it to the Nvc. It just makes sense.

If it were me I would be calling them and emailing them daily. They would send me an il to shut me up :)

GraceA many people abandon this group after getting through, you however have stayed with us. This shows me that you are a good and caring person. You contribute your knowledge and advice for free and you do it like you are being paid. People like you are few and I pray that in this time of uncertainty that you get direction and drive to achieve what you want and need.

I appreciate you :) family.

Visa Issued
ph34r.png

Filed: Timeline

Oh, my dear!! I received my IL today (on Aug 30).

I checked my email at lunch time today, nothing was there, so I thought, , I had to wait for another week. But 5 min ago I checked my email and it was there! thanks God, I will have a amazing weekend!!

Thank you all my friends here, you have been inspiring me so so much, wish all of you have a very nice weekend!!

I will keep posting my preparation of interview.dancin5hr.gifcrying.gifdancin5hr.gifcrying.gif

Timeline

I checked my email at lunch time today, nothing was there, so I thought, ######, I had to wait for another week. But 5 min ago I checked my email and it was there! thanks God, I will have a amazing weekend!!

Thank you all my friends here, you have been inspiring me so so much, wish all of you have a very nice weekend!!

I will keep posting my preparation of interview.dancin5hr.gifcrying.gifdancin5hr.gifcrying.gif

Congrats!! What a relief, right? I'm happy for you! They scheduled you for the last possible day. Lol. But now your journey is very close to being over. All the best with your preparations!

Priority Date: 10/5/2006

Interview Scheduled: 10/1/2013

Medical Completed: 11/4/2013

Interview Completed: 11/18/2013

CEAC Status -- Administrative Processing -- 11/19/2013

CEAC Status -- ISSUED -- 11/19/2013

VISA IN HAND -- 11/21/2013

POE -- 11/22/2013

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

I checked my email at lunch time today, nothing was there, so I thought, ######, I had to wait for another week. But 5 min ago I checked my email and it was there! thanks God, I will have a amazing weekend!!

Congrats!! Time for you to celebrate this weekend! kicking.gif

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.