Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Hi everyone I have been following this thread for almost a year it has been my rock I look forward to all the advice and inputs finally decided to to join to say thanks my peeps

cool.pngdancin5hr.gif

Welcome codeblue! Your name sounds like an emergency call in the hospital.smile.png

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

IMHO

if I had not been invited to the embassy, I`d have call the NVC, but if you sure that your case is complete.

In the next week the peoples from next PD period will start to recive IL

PD: Sept 12, 2007

Case Completed: Apr 06, 2011

​I/L Received: .......

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hi everyone I have been following this thread for almost a year it has been my rock I look forward to all the advice and inputs finally decided to to join to say thanks my peeps

cool.pngdancin5hr.gif

Welcome codeblue! What is your priority date?

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Update:

Passport: Check

Birth Certificate: Check

Affidavit of Support: Check - all tax returns received

Medical Examination: to collect- all vaccinations received (still hurts crying.gif )

Police Certificate: to collect today

Front View Photos: Still have to take pics

Application Fee: Check

Edited by szoeie

PD 21st August 2006dancin5hr.gif

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Update:

Passport: Check

Birth Certificate: Check

Affidavit of Support: Check - all tax returns received

Medical Examination: to collect- all vaccinations received (still hurts crying.gif )

Police Certificate: to collect today

Front View Photos: Still have to take pics

Application Fee: Check

medical is okey but ur goin late in case of police certificate and photos.

But, i dnt understand that how ur case gt completed without police certification??

medical is okey but ur goin late in case of police certificate and photos.

But, i dnt understand that how ur case gt completed without police certification??

Hi puru44, I collected the police certificate today.

I submitted a police certificate from my country and from Jamaica when it was requested last year. I applied for another one to take with me to the interview since a year has passed since I submitted the last one. I don not want any delays so I am trying to be as prepared as possible.

PD 21st August 2006dancin5hr.gif

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Welcome codeblue! What is your priority date?

hey nevermindVz i have already received my visa from February i have a question tho hope u r any of the other members can give me some advice my nephews have been filed for too but their final address is ny and mine is florida wants to know if it would be an issue if they travel with me to florida instead of them going to ny

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Nevermindvz, Javisakid,

You are going to be current in September Visa Bulletin star_smile.gif. Best of luck to you two! You may considering trimming your hair now so as to get nice pictures. I have done mine. smile.png

:-)

Thanks. My fingers are crossed that the movement will be big.

Edited by javisakid

Priority Date: 10/5/2006

Interview Scheduled: 10/1/2013

Medical Completed: 11/4/2013

Interview Completed: 11/18/2013

CEAC Status -- Administrative Processing -- 11/19/2013

CEAC Status -- ISSUED -- 11/19/2013

VISA IN HAND -- 11/21/2013

POE -- 11/22/2013

Timeline

hello all,

got my IL august 6th @ 07:30....

going to india on tuesday and will do the paper work!!

any suggestions??

Congratulations. I'm happy you finally got it! You'll have to do your medical and consider getting another police certificate. Don't forget to get the latest tax return from your petitioner. Good luck with your interview!

Priority Date: 10/5/2006

Interview Scheduled: 10/1/2013

Medical Completed: 11/4/2013

Interview Completed: 11/18/2013

CEAC Status -- Administrative Processing -- 11/19/2013

CEAC Status -- ISSUED -- 11/19/2013

VISA IN HAND -- 11/21/2013

POE -- 11/22/2013

Timeline

B-):dancing:

Welcome codeblue :)

PD: August 7, 2006
ID: August 26,2013
Visa Issued
ph34r.png

Timeline

Guys make sure you get all your things together because I am looking forward to hearing some good news next month :)

NAME----------------------PD----------------------CASE COMPLETED----------INTERVIEW

WESTLINK----------------05JUN06----------------------08MAR11---------------15AUG13

MASAN-------------------26JUN06--------------------------------------------unknown

OLI--------------------endJUN06--------------------------------------------08AUG13

TANIKA------------------10JUL06--------------------------------------------05AUG13

VILLAC------------------14JUL06--------------------------------------------08AUG13

PUPPYLUV----------------26JUL06--------------------------------------------waiting

INDIA1100---------------31JUL06--------------------------------------------unknown

SIMIT-------------------31JUL06--------------------------------------------waiting

F1JUNKIE----------------07AUG06----------------------28JUN11---------------26AUG13

MMATEUS-----------------11AUG06--------------------------------------------15AUG06

LOUDOFF-----------------14AUG06--------------------------------------------....AOS

MOHAMED EL BAKR---------15AUG06--------------------------------------------13AUG13

SZOEIE------------------21AUG06--------------------------------------------12AUG13

STRANGER465-------------23AUG06--------------------------------------------14AUG13

YYZ-JAXFL---------------..AUG06--------------------------------------------unknown

===============================================================================================

PD: August 7, 2006
ID: August 26,2013
Visa Issued
ph34r.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.