Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello Everyone, Its been a while since I have posted in this thread. Been very busy with work and also got sick. Anyway pd again is May 2006 and I live in Canada. Iam also excited to see that finally we are in Feb 2005. Cant wait to visit my family in states. I also think that for the last six months of 2012 quarter we will see most of 2005 covered and will be back to Jan 2006 by end of fiscal year. **FINGERS CROSSED**. Also my case isn't finished yet as I got lazy a little bit after seeing the priority dates. But anyways I recently filled out my DS260 which is required for montreal embassy. NVC contacted me in July 2011 so submit the choice of agent and affidavit of support.

Also I have a question for "Princess Black", Your priority date is September 2006 as you mentioned, Can you please tell us when NVC contacted you to send in affidavit of support fee and Choice of Agent form please??? Thanks. And also how long it took for I797 to approve?? Mine was approved approximately 3 years after my mother filed my petition. So in JuNE 2006.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

One of famous astrolger told me in 2008 that my GC will be from parents and will be in 2012-2013.I didnt understood meanning of it.But now i got as new year for Visa bulletin starts in october so 2013 is october 2012.Looking as last to last year i thought he would prove wrong as date was 2 month away from my PD.But i am pretty sure now it will be 2012-2013.

Recently he said by december 2012 i will get GC or Call and my PD is April 2004.Lets CCC!!but i can see that as coming!!!! :yes:

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

One of famous astrolger told me in 2008 that my GC will be from parents and will be in 2012-2013.I didnt understood meanning of it.But now i got as new year for Visa bulletin starts in october so 2013 is october 2012.Looking as last to last year i thought he would prove wrong as date was 2 month away from my PD.But i am pretty sure now it will be 2012-2013.

Recently he said by december 2012 i will get GC or Call and my PD is April 2004.Lets CCC!!but i can see that as coming!!!! :yes:

your PD is april 04?

P.D August 15, 2005

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What! Your priority date is April 2004 and you are still waiting? What is going on? Do you know that Visa Bulletin is now at 01FEB05? I thought all 2004 PD was done with. :unsure:

FB-1 Visa Event Date

06-05-2006........Priority Date
06-14-2010........Case Approved
03-07-2011........Case Completed

08-15-2013........Interview Schedule

f1 case complete and waiting for visa availability

july visa bulletin prediction f1 category

f1 watch list

Timeline

What! Your priority date is April 2004 and you are still waiting? What is going on? Do you know that Visa Bulletin is now at 01FEB05? I thought all 2004 PD was done with. :unsure:

Sorry April 2006!!!!!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You gave a lil heart attack to other guys .... hahahaha

Yah, got me there for a minute... :yes:

FB-1 Visa Event Date

06-05-2006........Priority Date
06-14-2010........Case Approved
03-07-2011........Case Completed

08-15-2013........Interview Schedule

f1 case complete and waiting for visa availability

july visa bulletin prediction f1 category

f1 watch list

Timeline

I hope too it should be 15 March 2005 or maybe 22 March 2005....

Hey frds...those who receive Interview Letters pls post ur Pds so that we may predict next PD for Aprril VB.

I-130 / F-2A

USCIS

November 14 2013 I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 15 2013 I-130 Received at Chicago Lockbox Facility

November 18 2013 Email from USCIS about Petition Acceptance (PD Nov 15 2013)

November 19 2013 I 797 NOA 1 received by mail

March 24 2015 Received E Mail and Text Notification about Case transfer to another USCIS Office

March 28 2015 Received Hard copy of Transfer Notice from USCIS

March 31 2015 Case Approved by USCIS

April 1 2015 Received Email and Text message for Case Approval

April 4 2015 Received Hard Copy of NOA2 from USCIS

NVC STAGE

April 16 2015 Case received at NVC

April 24 2015 Case Number and IIN received on Call

April 27 2015 Paid AOS Fees and Submitted DS-261

April 29 2015 Welcome Letter from NVC in Email

May 05 2015 DS-261 reviewed over phone

May 06 2015 AOS & Civil Documents sent to NVC

May 07 2015 Documents received at NVC

May 08 2015 Email from NVC to pay IV Fees

June 08 2015 IV PAID

June 10 2015 Submitted DS-260

July 13 2015 Case Completed

July 29 2015 Finally....Got Interview Date

Sep 18 2015 Interview (Approved)

Timeline

Guys...no updates since last 2 days from our community. Has anyone received Interview Letter with March PD?????

Also i want to ask all our members what questions do CO ask mostly in F1 Category during interview ????

Some questions are:

1. Who is d Petitioner?

2. What does He/She do in USA?

3. When did He/She last met u?

4. When dis He/She went US and how?

5.What r His/Her hobby?

6.Who else stay in US along with Petitioner?

7. Show some Family pics

8. Whats d name of Company where Petitioner works?

What r His/Her job timing?

9. Are u Married?

10. What do u do here?

11. Who else stays wit u ?

12. When do u plan to go USA?

Guys these r general questions in F1 Category,

If u hav any other questions do post here.

It can be helpful to all of us.

I-130 / F-2A

USCIS

November 14 2013 I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 15 2013 I-130 Received at Chicago Lockbox Facility

November 18 2013 Email from USCIS about Petition Acceptance (PD Nov 15 2013)

November 19 2013 I 797 NOA 1 received by mail

March 24 2015 Received E Mail and Text Notification about Case transfer to another USCIS Office

March 28 2015 Received Hard copy of Transfer Notice from USCIS

March 31 2015 Case Approved by USCIS

April 1 2015 Received Email and Text message for Case Approval

April 4 2015 Received Hard Copy of NOA2 from USCIS

NVC STAGE

April 16 2015 Case received at NVC

April 24 2015 Case Number and IIN received on Call

April 27 2015 Paid AOS Fees and Submitted DS-261

April 29 2015 Welcome Letter from NVC in Email

May 05 2015 DS-261 reviewed over phone

May 06 2015 AOS & Civil Documents sent to NVC

May 07 2015 Documents received at NVC

May 08 2015 Email from NVC to pay IV Fees

June 08 2015 IV PAID

June 10 2015 Submitted DS-260

July 13 2015 Case Completed

July 29 2015 Finally....Got Interview Date

Sep 18 2015 Interview (Approved)

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

ooook let's not get carried away here, some of those are way weird

1. Who is d Petitioner?

2. What does He/She do in USA?

3. When did He/She last met u? not sure about this one

4. When dis He/She went US and how? why would they ask when the USC petitioner went to the US?

5.What r His/Her hobby? since there's no way to verify this i doubt it's ever going to be asked !! lool

6.Who else stay in US along with Petitioner?

7. Show some Family pics never heard of F1 asked that

8. Whats d name of Company where Petitioner works?

What r His/Her job timing? I doubt that's ever going to be asked

9. Are u Married?

10. What do u do here?

11. Who else stays wit u ?

12. When do u plan to go USA? wouldn't that be "once I have the visa" for everyone???

Guys these r general questions in F1 Category, Where did you hear that those were asked generally to F1s exactly???

If u hav any other questions do post here.

It can be helpful to all of us.

It may be specific to India, but in any case there are topics and parts of the forum specially for interview questions, let's not clutter this one here ok? please

Edited by ioukta

F1, waiting for April 2006 PD to be CURRENT !! fingers crossed for sept. 10th , at least 2011!! ok 2012 ???!!!

Case was completed SEPT 2010 a friggin' year and a half ago !!

Timeline

ooook let's not get carried away here, some of those are way weird

It may be specific to India, but in any case there are topics and parts of the forum specially for interview questions, let's not clutter this one here ok? please

I think nothing wrong in posting this question here and this is not specific to india.Who ever opted for F1 category has to go from this drill from Co.so its good if we post here all question mean while we get update who got call??

Timeline

I think nothing wrong in posting this question here and this is not specific to india.Who ever opted for F1 category has to go from this drill from Co.so its good if we post here all question mean while we get update who got call??

1.. who is the petitioner?

2.. where does he live?

3... what is the nature of his Job?

4...location of his Job?

5... how often do we communicate?

6... what is the form of our communication?

7....does he send you money? and of yes, how does he send you the money?

8.... have he ever visited Ghana ever since he traveled to USA and if yes

which year?

9...is he married or single?

10.. do you have any brothers or sisters?

11.. do you know how he entered into USA?

12.. for how long he been in the states?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.