Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Don't worry Grace A ...once u get current u have to inform ur embassy. They will instruct u what to do next n send instructions for new PC c and medicals. Don't rely much on the message u see on payment portal. I still have example of my fed who has interview next week but he can still log in and see payment receipt.

Well that exactly what the embassy called and told me.. not to worry about it... and she doesnt understand why that message would be there but she is going to look into it and advise me further... she told me activity and date everything was done towards the processing of my visa and told me that how things are looking now I would be called for interview in March and she advised me that I would need to fill out the DS230 again and get medical and police certificate soon...

So i am happy with that and await for the VB for next month...

No one else tried ceac.state.gov. 2 more weeks to c where VB goes this time

Two more weeks before ILs go out Vin...

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well that exactly what the embassy called and told me.. not to worry about it... and she doesnt understand why that message would be there but she is going to look into it and advise me further... she told me activity and date everything was done towards the processing of my visa and told me that how things are looking now I would be called for interview in March and she advised me that I would need to fill out the DS230 again and get medical and police certificate soon...

Two more weeks before ILs go out Vin...

Congrats Grace A. This is great news. You have confirmed over 1 week movement so far in FB-1 category :D. Thanks

PD: August 7, 2006
ID: August 26,2013
Visa Issued
ph34r.png

Filed: Timeline

Thanks for sharing info, do you have any idea how long does Tax Transcript take to be issued?

Yeah..we sent all docs to NVC but during Interview we have to take copies of all those docs we sent to NVC.Here r some:

1. BC

2. New Police Clearance Certificate

3. Latest Tax Transcripts from Petitioner (Tax Transcript for 2011 and W2)

4. Latest Lob Letter of Petitioner (Optional- Some CO may ask for it and some may not)

5. Medicals after rec. Interview Letter

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Grace A. This is great news. You have confirmed over 1 week movement so far in FB-1 category :D. Thanks

Did she??

Priority Date: 10/5/2006

Interview Scheduled: 10/1/2013

Medical Completed: 11/4/2013

Interview Completed: 11/18/2013

CEAC Status -- Administrative Processing -- 11/19/2013

CEAC Status -- ISSUED -- 11/19/2013

VISA IN HAND -- 11/21/2013

POE -- 11/22/2013

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

I did and it says: Please follow the instructions you received from the National Visa Center (NVC) for the next step in the processing of your visa petition.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Grace, congratulations to you and your family over United States.

Timeline

I did! It says: PROCESSING AT NVC

Please follow the instructions you received from the National Visa Center (NVC) for the next step in the processing of your visa petition. If you have misplaced the instructions sent to you by the NVC or did not receive them, please contact us at http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3177.html for additional information.

FB-1 Visa Event Date

06-05-2006........Priority Date
06-14-2010........Case Approved
03-07-2011........Case Completed

08-15-2013........Interview Schedule

f1 case complete and waiting for visa availability

july visa bulletin prediction f1 category

f1 watch list

Timeline

Also this one says: Case number: KNG**********

Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please contact the National Visa Center if you believe that you have received this message in error.

FB-1 Visa Event Date

06-05-2006........Priority Date
06-14-2010........Case Approved
03-07-2011........Case Completed

08-15-2013........Interview Schedule

f1 case complete and waiting for visa availability

july visa bulletin prediction f1 category

f1 watch list

Timeline

I don't think I confirmed the movement really as the lady didn't say yes u will definately be for March she said we are doing December now so it looks like we will call u for March... But I am sure that we will get the at least 3 weeks movement for next VB... Also thanks for congratulating me guys but hold on a bit let me get the official letter and I will let u knw...

Filed: Country: Guyana
Timeline

Thanks for sharing info, do you have any idea how long does Tax Transcript take to be issued?

Hey guys I am so happy to know u guys know wats up with ur interview .......yay khrish I see u put we have to take in job letters from my mom job didn't know that wat about pic....next question if my bc is 2010 dated is it valid or do I have to get new ones.....thx

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Hey guys I am so happy to know u guys know wats up with ur interview .......yay khrish I see u put we have to take in job letters from my mom job didn't know that wat about pic....next question if my bc is 2010 dated is it valid or do I have to get new ones.....thx

I worked for an immigration attorney for 2 years preparing packets for consular processing so I can tell you what we used to tell the clients. Normally all the civil documents have to be about 3 to 6 months old so if your birth certificate is from 2010 you should bring in a new one to avoid any delays. Check your Embassy's website for better info.

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/guyana/19452/pdfs/Country-Specific-Guidelines-I-130_001.pdf

Edited by Essy_A

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Well...It all depends upon one's particular embassy whether they ask for Job Letters or not....Coz some ask for it and some not. But its better to take these docs rather than getting 221G for additional docs submission after the Interview.

And about pics now a days the generally of pics of ours with petitioner, Family Photos together so it is better to carry old as well as recent pics during Interview.

I-130 / F-2A

USCIS

November 14 2013 I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 15 2013 I-130 Received at Chicago Lockbox Facility

November 18 2013 Email from USCIS about Petition Acceptance (PD Nov 15 2013)

November 19 2013 I 797 NOA 1 received by mail

March 24 2015 Received E Mail and Text Notification about Case transfer to another USCIS Office

March 28 2015 Received Hard copy of Transfer Notice from USCIS

March 31 2015 Case Approved by USCIS

April 1 2015 Received Email and Text message for Case Approval

April 4 2015 Received Hard Copy of NOA2 from USCIS

NVC STAGE

April 16 2015 Case received at NVC

April 24 2015 Case Number and IIN received on Call

April 27 2015 Paid AOS Fees and Submitted DS-261

April 29 2015 Welcome Letter from NVC in Email

May 05 2015 DS-261 reviewed over phone

May 06 2015 AOS & Civil Documents sent to NVC

May 07 2015 Documents received at NVC

May 08 2015 Email from NVC to pay IV Fees

June 08 2015 IV PAID

June 10 2015 Submitted DS-260

July 13 2015 Case Completed

July 29 2015 Finally....Got Interview Date

Sep 18 2015 Interview (Approved)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.