Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hey NeverMindVz do you think the pace can change on April due to the start of the next quarter?

I'm not sure at all, but we can only hope!

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok 2012 for us 2006.

If it continued moving at this "snail pace", we are not going to see (2006) until (2013)

Also we can't ruled out another RETRO.

Edited by Westlink

FB-1 Visa Event Date

06-05-2006........Priority Date
06-14-2010........Case Approved
03-07-2011........Case Completed

08-15-2013........Interview Schedule

f1 case complete and waiting for visa availability

july visa bulletin prediction f1 category

f1 watch list

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

If it continued moving at this "snail pace", we are not going to see (2006) until (2013)

Also we can't ruled out another RETRO.

I still believe that we will be smiling next year. I also did the calculations and it points to 2013, I even used sites that calculates when your date would be current and it says 2013.

I am however expecting a big move in priority dates because two things always happen after retro historically 1) consistent forward movement 2) a big correction.

Now we have seen the consistent forward movement and we just have to wait for the correction.

It is comforting to know that I have people experiencing similar issues to talk to. I am very thankful for this website.

Good work webmaster!!

PD: August 7, 2006
ID: August 26,2013
Visa Issued
ph34r.png

Timeline

I still believe that we will be smiling next year. I also did the calculations and it points to 2013, I even used sites that calculates when your date would be current and it says 2013.

I am however expecting a big move in priority dates because two things always happen after retro historically 1) consistent forward movement 2) a big correction.

Now we have seen the consistent forward movement and we just have to wait for the correction.

It is comforting to know that I have people experiencing similar issues to talk to. I am very thankful for this website.

Good work webmaster!!

Not trying to damper your optimism but just being realistic.

FB-1 Visa Event Date

f1 watch list

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Good work webmaster!!

As per previous retrogressions, it is true that they all had the consistent and slow movement followed by a correction.

But there is something unique about this one.

In the previous r retrogression i.e. 1997 (went 12.7 months back) the year before this they only had 3 months advancement. Same trend for 2006 (11 months backward movement) followed by the year before of only 6 months advancement.

Whereas 2011 retro (21.8 months backwards movement) was followed by a 31month advancement.

Thus, I don't believe that there would be a big jump in the dates.

One things that is for sure is that the trend is highly dependent on demand, and visa availability, which makes it really hard to predict.

PD date: 11/May/2005

Timeline

I'm 2006 and if I were to become current in 2012, I would be extremely happy and relieved!

However, based on how it's moving now, it seems most 2006 PDs will have to wait until 2013. Boo! Maybe early 2006 PDs (JAN, FEB 2006) will become current by the end of 2012, but who knows.

I still hope for some big jumps though!

Timeline

I'm not sure at all, but we can only hope!

Hey NevermindVz, has anyone gotten interview off the watch list yet? I also notice there is only (1) 0ne 2004 on it which is a good sign, even though that does not tell us how many people with 2004 PD are out there. :unsure:

Edited by Westlink

FB-1 Visa Event Date

f1 watch list

Timeline

Ok, just saw that (3) interview so far :unsure:

Edited by Westlink

FB-1 Visa Event Date

f1 watch list

Timeline

Hi Westlink, 3 interviews on the watch list. But two of them I believe are cases that were solved before the retrogression. The other one is a case from 2004. The next person on the list waiting for an interview is Ansze with PD Apr-2005.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

can someone explain what is the outcome of retrogression?

Your answer will be available to u and to the world on 11 August 2012 when this year gona end. Then we all will see the clear picture what we got after 2 years, pre retro dates or below that level or exceed above. If the waiting times after calculating the average movement we could be in better position to understand that what hapnd and for what reason..... Its too early to put any questions, its better to wait and watch

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

All i know is i might go the fiance route if it doesn't go faster by next fiscal year.

it's just ridiculous, after all this time. And this "law" better not affect it !!

Do you guys think if i use the fiance visa and get married to my USC fiance i'll still get my visa through my dad once my PD gets current?

If the PD gets current wile I'm waiting for the fiance visa I'm going the family visa way.

I guess I'll call NVC and ask.

SMH the slow movement is just a big cloud of shame over them. BIG SHAME !!

F1, waiting for April 2006 PD to be CURRENT !! fingers crossed for sept. 10th , at least 2011!! ok 2012 ???!!!

Case was completed SEPT 2010 a friggin' year and a half ago !!

Timeline

All i know is i might go the fiance route if it doesn't go faster by next fiscal year.

it's just ridiculous, after all this time. And this "law" better not affect it !!

Do you guys think if i use the fiance visa and get married to my USC fiance i'll still get my visa through my dad once my PD gets current?

If the PD gets current wile I'm waiting for the fiance visa I'm going the family visa way.

I guess I'll call NVC and ask.

SMH the slow movement is just a big cloud of shame over them. BIG SHAME !!

DONT DO IT! JUST GIVE IT SOME MORE TIME.

FB-1 Visa Event Date

f1 watch list

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.