4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

My fellow F1 colleagues!!!

Got my IL for 3Dec appointment!!!!

yeeey!!! :D

CONGRATS!!! :dance:

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

My fellow F1 colleagues!!!

Got my IL for 3Dec appointment!!!!

yeeey!!! :D

Congrats MariaC...Thanks for shining some light on this forum. I wish you the best of luck at your interview. Don't forget to update us on your experience.

C'mon guys lets keep the hope alive especially my co 2006ers lol...we have already waited near 7 years so we can't lose hope now. I'm remaining optimistic :thumbs:

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello people, congrats to those who got through so far.

I have a question, I may have asked before in same forum. I moved london since september 2012. I emailed NVC regarding my new address but receive no reply yet, actually it is not my question. what I want to know is if I change my embassy from ankara to london, does it effect to my application process? i.e. makes it longer?

another question: does anyone know the US embassy in london's regulations? I heard they are tough and restrict, as they deal with quite few cases like as me.

I am in dilemma if I don't change my embassy, which written in my application, it cost me travel and own difficulties. on the other hand, if I change it to london I face the risk of any issue.

I need your comments as, hopefully, my P.D is near to be called.

Thanks a lot!

Your message is a bit confusing, one line says you have changed it, then later you say, "if I change it",.....

Anyway, I doubt NVC will send confirmation for change of address but easiest way is to just call and tell them the new address (or just verify they have the correct one, based on your email).

Also what do you mean by US embassy in London are strict and tough? why would they be any different to other place?

I'm interested to know cause My case should be with them eventually, whenever we get well into 2006 :blink:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Who are in december List...??

2005OCT(MATT)-----------01NOV05----------------------

MARIAC------------------01NOV05----------------------..JAN11

SAM_LEO-----------------20NOV05----------------------

KRISHH_GEM(MAYANK)------17JAN06----------------------..DEC10

JULIE-MC----------------..JAN06----------------------..SEP11

TOMMY17-----------------..JAN06----------------------

GRACE A-----------------23JAN06----------------------

VISHU-------------------..FEB06----------------------

SIMISYED----------------02MAR06----------------------

VINI515-----------------08MAR06----------------------04MAY11

SKELEACA----------------28MAR06----------------------

PCHELULA----------------30MAR06----------------------..APR11

PATIENTMAN--------------..MAR06----------------------

LONG AWAITING-----------..MAR06----------------------

ROGER_CR----------------05APR06----------------------

IOUKTA------------------..APR06----------------------..SEP10

ONLY_WISH---------------..APR06----------------------..MAR11

LOROKO01----------------..APR06----------------------01APR11

CHIKU83-----------------..APR06----------------------

PEDRAM------------------12MAY06----------------------

IVEN321-----------------..MAY06----------------------

GREENCARDGO-------------..MAY06----------------------

WESTLINK----------------05JUN06----------------------08MAR11

TANIKA------------------10JUL06----------------------

INDIA1100---------------31JUL06----------------------

There are not much people in december...in most of forum.....hope they clear december this month itself....

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats MariaC... we told you not to worry ..:)! Now get all ur documents prepared so that when UFO for r interview it will be straightforward! All the best and keep us informed!

I can't rem the other members... All the best for r interviews the ones who hve dates for next week! I think Rovers is one of them!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Congrats MariaC... we told you not to worry ..:)! Now get all ur documents prepared so that when UFO for r interview it will be straightforward! All the best and keep us informed!

I can't rem the other members... All the best for r interviews the ones who hve dates for next week! I think Rovers is one of them!

Hi,

I will not forget to inform you about interview. I'll write you on 06 Nov! :D

Hi,

I will not forget to inform you about interview. I'll write you on 06 Nov! :D

Filed: Country: Romania
Timeline

Thank you and everybody here for your warm messages!

I will keep you posted with everything.

Good luck Rovers! :thumbs:

F1 PD 1NOV2005

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.