Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

I thought they were going to publish the bulletin today, they often do it around the 10th. I guess they will publish it tomorrow or Friday.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be Nov 1st, but I want to see if they will add some estimates for the upcoming months.

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Guys just to inform u all...Mumbai Consulate has just uploaded Nov 2012 Interview list....10 F1 applicants r there

Another surprising point to note is that tey have updated Oct Interview schedule now by adding categories also along woth case no.....To our surprise there r 31 F1 applicants ...Oct VB just moved 1 week....We thought that due to elections and other reasons they moved less but now seeing the list we can assume that there r still a lot applicants in line....It means there r alot applicants but they r not members here in VJ so we can't judge exactly why VB move less in some months and more in other months....

I-130 / F-2A

USCIS

November 14 2013 I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 15 2013 I-130 Received at Chicago Lockbox Facility

November 18 2013 Email from USCIS about Petition Acceptance (PD Nov 15 2013)

November 19 2013 I 797 NOA 1 received by mail

March 24 2015 Received E Mail and Text Notification about Case transfer to another USCIS Office

March 28 2015 Received Hard copy of Transfer Notice from USCIS

March 31 2015 Case Approved by USCIS

April 1 2015 Received Email and Text message for Case Approval

April 4 2015 Received Hard Copy of NOA2 from USCIS

NVC STAGE

April 16 2015 Case received at NVC

April 24 2015 Case Number and IIN received on Call

April 27 2015 Paid AOS Fees and Submitted DS-261

April 29 2015 Welcome Letter from NVC in Email

May 05 2015 DS-261 reviewed over phone

May 06 2015 AOS & Civil Documents sent to NVC

May 07 2015 Documents received at NVC

May 08 2015 Email from NVC to pay IV Fees

June 08 2015 IV PAID

June 10 2015 Submitted DS-260

July 13 2015 Case Completed

July 29 2015 Finally....Got Interview Date

Sep 18 2015 Interview (Approved)

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Guys ! Is it possible to find priority date by case number ? If its yes, can you explain priority date of this case number below ?

Or teach me how to find it !

XXX2009767057

Thank you !

2009 = Year when NVC created the case

767 = 67 th day of Year 2009. This day NVC created the case

057 = The 57th case assigned to Consulate , on 57 the day of Year 2009

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Guys ! Is it possible to find priority date by case number ? If its yes, can you explain priority date of this case number below ?

XXX2009767057

Thank you !

As described by tenth_wave, so there is no relation between NVC case number and actual priority date.

Filed: Timeline

2009 = Year when NVC created the case

767 = 67 th day of Year 2009. This day NVC created the case

057 = The 57th case assigned to Consulate , on 57 the day of Year 2009

Thanks for handle but its not the way to find priority date . anyways thank you very much for your help !

As described by tenth_wave, so there is no relation between NVC case number and actual priority date.

Thanks for handle but its not the way to find priority date . anyways thank you very much for your help !

Edited by F2B_29SEP04_ROW

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

XXX2009767057

Thank you !

2009 is the year when the nvc received the petition

67 is the day of the year when nvc received this petition

57 is no. of petition on 67 day of year 2009.

There is no specific formula or method to compute the pd from nvc case number.

Filed: Timeline

2009 is the year when the nvc received the petition

67 is the day of the year when nvc received this petition

57 is no. of petition on 67 day of year 2009.

There is no specific formula or method to compute the pd from nvc case number.

hey puru this guy's interview has been scheduled for november 2012 with F2B preference in your country INDIA... check the website of consular section out ! tell me whats going on whats pd ? his/her pd is not in year 2009 !

Starts with BMB...

Edited by F2B_29SEP04_ROW

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

VB isn't published yet ! Is it a good sign? Is it possible that were going to more movement than what we predicted!?

I highly doubt it. If it had moved past Nov 1, then we would have known as there are folks with PD first week of Nov and they are still waitig.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello F1 friends mine PD 25th November 2005 no IL yet still waiting..... i had a problem which i want to share with you friends .... this problem is just not related to f1 but this section of form is just like a family to discuss the problems in immigration process ...sorry for getting off topic but i will be very thank full to all of you if you can guide me in this problem or you can answer my 3 problem by getting here http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/393929-aos-joint-sponsor-with-parentsneed-your-poverty-line/

or you can reply it here

My sister is filling AOS for a spouse visa ....she has submitted AOS fees and now she is going to submit AOS form ... her income is not as per the poverty line so she is going to file AOS with parents as a joint sponsor..... i want to ask 3 question

1.. If she is going to file with parents as a joint sponsor as a household member she has to file I-864 and I-864a ..is it right?

2.. does her income will be added with parents income to meet the poverty line requirement or or my parents have to meet the poverty line with there income alone without adding my sister income eg - poverty line is $29000 , sister income is $15000 and parents (mom dad together with single tax return) income is 24000 for for meeting the poverty line we have to add sis and parents income i.e $15000 + 24000 =$39000 .. is this possible or not as none of them alone can meet the poverty line

3... parents (mom and dad) clear there tax return together and get a single w2s form ....... so please tell......she has to fill two different i-864a form for mom and dad separately or is there any other form as on single I-864a we can fill details of one person (household sponsor)

Please guide with with these three questions i will be very thank full to all VJ members

Thanks

Edited by SAM_LEO

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello F1 friends mine PD 25th November 2005 no IL yet still waiting..... i had a problem which i want to share with you friends .... this problem is just not related to f1 but this section of form is just like a family to discuss the problems in immigration process ...sorry for getting off topic but i will be very thank full to all of you if you can guide me in this problem or you can answer my 3 problem by getting here http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/393929-aos-joint-sponsor-with-parentsneed-your-poverty-line/

or you can reply it here

My sister is filling AOS for a spouse visa ....she has submitted AOS fees and now she is going to submit AOS form ... her income is not as per the poverty line so she is going to file AOS with parents as a joint sponsor..... i want to ask 3 question

1.. If she is going to file with parents as a joint sponsor as a household member she has to file I-864 and I-864a ..is it right?

2.. does her income will be added with parents income to meet the poverty line requirement or or my parents have to meet the poverty line with there income alone without adding my sister income eg - poverty line is $29000 , sister income is $15000 and parents (mom dad together with single tax return) income is 24000 for for meeting the poverty line we have to add sis and parents income i.e $15000 + 24000 =$39000 .. is this possible or not as none of them alone can meet the poverty line

3... parents (mom and dad) clear there tax return together and get a single w2s form ....... so please tell......she has to fill two different i-864a form for mom and dad separately or is there any other form as on single I-864a we can fill details of one person (household sponsor)

Please guide with with these three questions i will be very thank full to all VJ members

Thanks

It seems that no body is interested to help..... anyway thanks again

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.