Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I know loudoff this person from F2A...but F2A is also moved 6 weeks in last three months visa bulletin....so i think F1 also move fast in upcoming months....yes F2A fast moves but there limit to much as compare to F1.

First of all, wat u have said in above message i didnt understand a single word and a meaning of it.

Would u plz tell me why r u comparing F1 with F2A, do u have any idea how many numbers F2A has reserved for a year?? 89000 and 23000 there is a very big gap apparently.

If F2A moves fast that doesnt mean F1 has anythng relate to it, they r nt correlated, F2b can be influenced and affected a bit for an instance but there is nothing related between F1 and F2A.

And by the way that story of NVC employee's mother is completely fake, bcoz mr. charles oppenheim doesnt know abt the february vb yet,VB's are constructed prior to the upcoming month's demand and rush at the consulates and embassies around the world which makes it the most complicated hell to understand that how it works actually, its quite related to stock markets where u never know when the prices of commodities and stocks changes and how low and high it would go,its all depends upon the demand for goods and services within the economy of any country and the same has applied with here too where the DOS has no idea at all. They can only anticipate the vague idea about upcoming months movement with the words like "IF" (conditions based) bcoz the system has its own limitations and hence it is bound by the fixed number of quota which cnt be exceed by them according to the immigration law. Sunny,its been a long time for u which u have already spend on sites and learn a lot abt it, dnt believe in any story or smthng like that bcoz in the end u will end up with huge disappointments and its not a filmy story which delivers the happy ending always.

Anyways, god bless u and best of luck for ur case ;) keep smiling and be happy that's the best aspirin for everybdy for a while ;)

Edited by puru444

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

First of all, wat u have said in above message i didnt understand a single word and a meaning of it.

Would u plz tell me why r u comparing F1 with F2A, do u have any idea how many numbers F2A has reserved for a year?? 89000 and 23000 there is a very big gap apparently.

If F2A moves fast that doesnt mean F1 has anythng relate to it, they r nt correlated, F2b can be influenced and affected a bit for an instance but there is nothing related between F1 and F2A.

And by the way that story of NVC employee's mother is completely fake, bcoz mr. charles oppenheim doesnt know abt the february vb yet,VB's are constructed prior to the upcoming month's demand and rush at the consulates and embassies around the world which makes it the most complicated hell to understand that how it works actually, its quite related to stock markets where u never know when the prices of commodities and stocks changes and how low and high it would go,its all depends upon the demand for goods and services within the economy of any country and the same has applied with here too where the DOS has no idea at all. They can only anticipate the vague idea about upcoming months movement with the words like "IF" (conditions based) bcoz the system has its own limitations and hence it is bound by the fixed number of quota which cnt be exceed by them according to the immigration law. Sunny,its been a long time for u which u have already spend on sites and learn a lot abt it, dnt believe in any story or smthng like that bcoz in the end u will end up with huge disappointments and its not a filmy story which delivers the happy ending always.

Anyways, god bless u and best of luck for ur case ;) keep smiling and be happy that's the best aspirin for everybdy for a while ;)

Puru may be Chittagong wrong...but you can also check this below link

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/336949-january-2012-visa-bulletin-prediction/page__st__75

The person recevied choice of agent F2A category nd there PD dec-2010....nd currently PD mar-09 F2A.....so i thought up coming months PD will be back in originally form...wht u think....i know F1 and F2A category is different but we can idea how PD moves in next months.

this morning, my cousin's husband whose PD is December 2010 got a notice from NVC requiring her to file the Affidavit of Support and also to fill up the Choice of Agent Form.do you think, by any chance, this means the the upcoming visa bulletin will move faster??

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

sunny654, all that could mean is that there might be no more retrogression for a while. But, as said above, each category is a whole different world, and F1 is different from F2A.

For example, take the Visa Bulletins between May 2011 and September 2011. F2A moved forward around 600 days. F1 moved forward 0 days.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see :)

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Timeline

sunny654, all that could mean is that there might be no more retrogression for a while. But, as said above, each category is a whole different world, and F1 is different from F2A.

For example, take the Visa Bulletins between May 2011 and September 2011. F2A moved forward around 600 days. F1 moved forward 0 days.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see :)

Okey...:-)

Timeline

If anyone is receiving interviews, please let us know.

These are the members with the most nearby Priority Dates:

ANSZE-------------------07APR05

CONCERNEDPLSHLP---------..APR05

ALENAJAFZADEH-----------..MAY05

MR. LONGAWAITING1-------30JUN05

LONERGURL---------------..AUG05

CAST2006----------------..AUG05

Edited by NevermindVz

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

If anyone is receiving interviews, please let us know.

These are the members with the most nearby Priority Dates:

ANSZE-------------------07APR05

CONCERNEDPLSHLP---------..APR05

ALENAJAFZADEH-----------..MAY05

MR. LONGAWAITING1-------30JUN05

LONERGURL---------------..AUG05

CAST2006----------------..AUG05

ALENAJAFZADEH-----------11MAY05

I called NVC today and asked about the movement and when I would be expecting!

And the answer was as always, "Your PD is not current", "You have to wait for your PD to become current", and "No one can predict when this time would be."

I'll let you know when, I get an interview letter from the embassy.

Lets not get carried away by someones daughter's grandmopther's, cat's, neighbor's story.

All that said, I hope it would be sometime next summer. We shall see!

PD date: 11/May/2005

Timeline

sorry guys but I'm confused, what are differences between F1/F1A or other categuries related to F1? please help me to find out.

my case is unmarried over 21 of US citizen, then in which of them my case categurised?

thanks!

Check this below link....

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5603.html

Timeline

sorry guys but I'm confused, what are differences between F1/F1A or other categuries related to F1? please help me to find out.

my case is unmarried over 21 of US citizen, then in which of them my case categurised?

thanks!

Check the link sunny posted. Here's an extract:

(F1) Unmarried Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens

(F2A) Spouses and Children of Permanent Residents

(F2B) Unmarried Sons and Daughters (21 years of age or older) of Permanent Residents

(F3) Married Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens

(F4) Brothers and Sisters of Adult U.S. Citizens

You're F1. And there's no F1A category as far as I know.

Filed: Timeline

Check the link sunny posted. Here's an extract:

(F1) Unmarried Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens

(F2A) Spouses and Children of Permanent Residents

(F2B) Unmarried Sons and Daughters (21 years of age or older) of Permanent Residents

(F3) Married Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens

(F4) Brothers and Sisters of Adult U.S. Citizens

You're F1. And there's no F1A category as far as I know.

thanks!

Timeline

I don't know why but I am having a good feeling that we will see more then 2 mo. movement in Jan. VB. Anyone is with me?? :)

I really hope so! Some days I feel it will move 2-3 months. Others I think it will move around 40 days again. We will find out soon!

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This endless search for information is an addiction for me. Does anyone knows where I can find information on the total number of people applying in fb1 category and their priority dates?

PD: August 7, 2006
ID: August 26,2013
Visa Issued
ph34r.png

H.R. 3012, The Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act just passed the House. This bill will also raise the cap per-country numerical limitation from 7% to 15% which will benefit Mexico and Philippines the most. But if this bill becomes law it may cause us, the rest of the world to have a longer wait than we do at this moment. Anyone has any input on this, please share. I am so worried!! :angry:

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think that is great news because the fb-1 category would have more per country getting through each year. I don't see how that would cause delays in our category.

Edited by f1junkie

PD: August 7, 2006
ID: August 26,2013
Visa Issued
ph34r.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.