Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

But why would elections interfere with the VB? As for the conflicts, what about all the other countries?

Cuz us citizens(who lives outside of usa)are going to us embassies to vote during eclection they want less terafic around their embassies, for security of us citizens !

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

An embassy has many different functions in a country. The National Visa Center is the one that does the visa work for relatives of citizens and employment immigrant.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1309.html#nvc

I don't see a connection with voting at embassies, killing of a U.S. ambassador from one country or even the elections. I think that it would have to take some policy change or instructions from the white house to slow down the process. But the external factors highlighted above would not directly influence the visa issuing speeds.

I won’t pretend to know what is going on but I am looking forward to hearing who gets their Ils in the coming weeks because that has been the only thing that we have that has helped us to accurately predict the next visa bulletin dates.

Edited by f1junkie

PD: August 7, 2006
ID: August 26,2013
Visa Issued
ph34r.png

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

AS I KONW CAIRO EMBASSY RESUME ITS WORK ONLY FEW DAYS AFTER THE CONFLICT AND ABOUT PRESITENTIAL ELECTION I THINK ONE DAY FOR VOTING CAN'T AFFECT THE WHOLE MONTH WORKLOAD ALL THIS IS A SECONDARY REASONS BUT THE REALLY MATTER OF US IS THE AVAILABLE NUMBERS AND THE VOLUME OF DEMAND

Timeline

ACCORDING TO 2011 FAMILY BASED IMMIGRANT VISA STATISTICS NEARLY 86% OF VISAS GO TO NON MUSLIMS ASIA COUNTRIES AND LATIN AMERICA COUNTRIES !!

I THINK GUYS OUR CONCERN ABOUT PROTESTERS AND ELECTION WILL NOT AFFECT US AS WE IMAGINE.

Timeline

Can we get back to more constructive discussions?

Will there be interview letters out next week guys? What do you think?

Priority Date: 10/5/2006

Interview Scheduled: 10/1/2013

Medical Completed: 11/4/2013

Interview Completed: 11/18/2013

CEAC Status -- Administrative Processing -- 11/19/2013

CEAC Status -- ISSUED -- 11/19/2013

VISA IN HAND -- 11/21/2013

POE -- 11/22/2013

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hello everybody,

first of all I want to apologize for taking so long to get back at u guys with my interview experience. That day at the interview was really fast everything was about one hour. These were the questions:

Who is the petitioner?

hows your relation with your father?

when was the last time he visited you?

Have you been in USA?

Have you applied for a Visa before?

Have u had any problems with drugs or alcohol?

and that was pretty much it.

oh and one tip ... when I got the interview letter they werent asking me for the police records but that day at the interview they did. ( good thing I got new police records since the ones I submitted expired already)

I got my passport back 3 days ago and Im really happy to be done with this journey but now a new journey begins.

if anyone has any questions please let me know and I will be happy to help.

And I really hope the visa bulletin starts moving fast the coming months....

P.D August 15, 2005

Timeline

Hello everybody,

first of all I want to apologize for taking so long to get back at u guys with my interview experience. That day at the interview was really fast everything was about one hour. These were the questions:

Who is the petitioner?

hows your relation with your father?

when was the last time he visited you?

Have you been in USA?

Have you applied for a Visa before?

Have u had any problems with drugs or alcohol?

and that was pretty much it.

oh and one tip ... when I got the interview letter they werent asking me for the police records but that day at the interview they did. ( good thing I got new police records since the ones I submitted expired already)

I got my passport back 3 days ago and Im really happy to be done with this journey but now a new journey begins.

if anyone has any questions please let me know and I will be happy to help.

And I really hope the visa bulletin starts moving fast the coming months....

congratulation :dance:

did they ask you about the last tax return or the affidavit of support?

Edited by mohamed el bakr

Timeline

Thanks for reporting back. Congrats on having it go through well. We hope to be in your place soon. :-) Good luck with everything.

Priority Date: 10/5/2006

Interview Scheduled: 10/1/2013

Medical Completed: 11/4/2013

Interview Completed: 11/18/2013

CEAC Status -- Administrative Processing -- 11/19/2013

CEAC Status -- ISSUED -- 11/19/2013

VISA IN HAND -- 11/21/2013

POE -- 11/22/2013

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Thanks for reporting back. Congrats on having it go through well. We hope to be in your place soon. :-) Good luck with everything.

thank you and I wish all of you get their interviews soon.

P.D August 15, 2005

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.