Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Timeline

If I got my dates right, since October it has moved 45, 37, and 41 days. It's finally moving! But hopefully it will move faster in January. Maybe all the way to 2006! Hey, one can dream :P

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

If I got my dates right, since October it has moved 45, 37, and 41 days. It's finally moving! But hopefully it will move faster in January. Maybe all the way to 2006! Hey, one can dream :P

yup, we all can dream... it will be awesome if it moves all the way to 06 :)

P.D August 15, 2005

Timeline

In all honesty, my guess is that it might move around 40 days again, up to 15OCT04. Or maybe it might move 2-3 months, up to 01NOV04 or 01DEC04. We'll see!

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dec VD is out...and F-1 PD is 01/Sep/2004...not bad..:).....Now NewYear 2012...Jan-12/VB hopefully move Fast....check this below link.

http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/cut_off_dates.html

I am very happy that it is moving :D

PD: August 7, 2006
ID: August 26,2013
Visa Issued
ph34r.png

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Personally i am having a VERY VERY hard time thinking they could adopt that speed and keep with it.

That would P... me off ! I mean they woke me up to pay their 400$ summer of 2010. now summer of 2011 has come and gone. and if they keep up with that speed of 1 month something every month we're looking at end of 2012 beginning of 2013.

Don't they have no shame? i mean don't you think after this whole mess they'd try to at least go a lil faster than that? hire some people? do something?

In the âst every time there was a retro it was back to "normal" (meaning the date right before the retro) with the first bulletin of the fiscal year. This too has come and gone and no jump.

That's totally unacceptable ! I just don't get it...

F1, waiting for April 2006 PD to be CURRENT !! fingers crossed for sept. 10th , at least 2011!! ok 2012 ???!!!

Case was completed SEPT 2010 a friggin' year and a half ago !!

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Personally i am having a VERY VERY hard time thinking they could adopt that speed and keep with it.

That would P... me off ! I mean they woke me up to pay their 400$ summer of 2010. now summer of 2011 has come and gone. and if they keep up with that speed of 1 month something every month we're looking at end of 2012 beginning of 2013.

Don't they have no shame? i mean don't you think after this whole mess they'd try to at least go a lil faster than that? hire some people? do something?

In the âst every time there was a retro it was back to "normal" (meaning the date right before the retro) with the first bulletin of the fiscal year. This too has come and gone and no jump.

That's totally unacceptable ! I just don't get it...

I AGREE WITH IOUKA.....wht they are doing state Dept.....only collect $$$$$$$$$$$$ from people's........?????????????????????

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I AGREE WITH IOUKA.....wht they are doing state Dept.....only collect $$$$$$$$$$$$ from people's........?????????????????????

It might be true that they collected the money and are now enjoying the interest, but you can also look at it this way:

Assumptions:

1. People who have paid the money are showing interest in pursuing their immigration to the US.

2. There are people who do not qualify anymore because of an unfortunate death in the family.

3. There would be people who have lost interest because they have gotten married, and need to change their preferences.

4. There would be people who do have gotten financially stable in their home country and do not want to immigrate to the states specially after the economic crisis.

How would this help NVC, and applicants:

1. There would be less visas unused in each category.

2. NVC would have a better idea of how many people are in line, and are considered qualified.

3. NVC would have a better idea of foreseeing and managing the embassies abroad for visa number allocations.

All said:

It might be of an inconvenience to all of us to get a false signal that things are going to happen soon, whereas things are far away from reality, this processing can actually help all of us in the long run. And one more things that we need to remind ourselves is the visa number limits. Most of the time the question is not employing more people, it is the scarcity of visa numbers relative to demand from people who wish to immigrate to the States.

I too, have been waiting in line for more than a year and a half now, and I am to believe that things happen when they are ought to happen.

Enjoy the ride, Destination is somewhere ahead of all us.

PD date: 11/May/2005

Timeline

It might be true that they collected the money and are now enjoying the interest, but you can also look at it this way:

Assumptions:

1. People who have paid the money are showing interest in pursuing their immigration to the US.

2. There are people who do not qualify anymore because of an unfortunate death in the family.

3. There would be people who have lost interest because they have gotten married, and need to change their preferences.

4. There would be people who do have gotten financially stable in their home country and do not want to immigrate to the states specially after the economic crisis.

How would this help NVC, and applicants:

1. There would be less visas unused in each category.

2. NVC would have a better idea of how many people are in line, and are considered qualified.

3. NVC would have a better idea of foreseeing and managing the embassies abroad for visa number allocations.

All said:

It might be of an inconvenience to all of us to get a false signal that things are going to happen soon, whereas things are far away from reality, this processing can actually help all of us in the long run. And one more things that we need to remind ourselves is the visa number limits. Most of the time the question is not employing more people, it is the scarcity of visa numbers relative to demand from people who wish to immigrate to the States.

I too, have been waiting in line for more than a year and a half now, and I am to believe that things happen when they are ought to happen.

Enjoy the ride, Destination is somewhere ahead of all us.

Any one got choice of agent....in F-1 category??????

or PD is near???

Timeline

This is Gud news for us.....at below.

I hope so F1 category also back in 3 to 4 months.....

Guys!!

Please dont believe what i say but the informations was real from true source!

I am currently working in the gas station, a good friendly customer's daughter working for NVC. After listned to my pathitic story of my life, She called her daughter(who currently working for NVC) and gave my NVC case number. Her daughter informed her that my case will be ported soon for interview date, possible date will be between February'12 and March'12.

So, I am guessing next 2-3 VB will be move from 6-8 months per vb.(I could be wrong too)

Thanks!!

My PD is Feb 04/2010

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/336949-january-2012-visa-bulletin-prediction/page__st__75

Edited by sunny654

Sunny654, that person is F2a though. If it is true, I hope F1 cut-off dates move in the same pace. Sometimes I doubt why F2a cut-off date now moves faster than a few years ago when it used to take 6 years for the PD to be current but now it takes only 2-3 years. :wacko:

Timeline

Sunny654, that person is F2a though. If it is true, I hope F1 cut-off dates move in the same pace. Sometimes I doubt why F2a cut-off date now moves faster than a few years ago when it used to take 6 years for the PD to be current but now it takes only 2-3 years. :wacko:

I know loudoff this person from F2A...but F2A is also moved 6 weeks in last three months visa bulletin....so i think F1 also move fast in upcoming months....yes F2A fast moves but there limit to much as compare to F1.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.