Captain Oates

The cricket Test

96 posts in this topic

how about 'MenRbetter'

I like this one myself... MyHotRUBwifeIsPaidFor ...I wonder if it will let me use that many letters ? Time to find out I guess.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

What is all this about me making 'accusations against immigrants ?'

What is all this about immigrants being a 'bad influence'

You have an agenda here and you are making things up that I have never said in order to fit that agenda

I knew you were on a witch hunt from way back and in the abscence of the racism you were thirsting after, you decided to make things up and ascribe them to me in order to move it in your desired direction.

It seems that the English tradition of fair play has already died out at your house if it ever existed there

It's like talking to Sarah Palin who also makes things up - so I will take my leave of this thread before you claim I am suggesting 'the final solution'. In fact I am known on these threads as having liberal politics and so your amateur, transparent and recorded above attempts to make me out a white supremacist are particular offensive

Good day Mr 'Truth' who hides behind the anonymity of an incomplete VJ profile and snipes from the sidelines while hiding behind that anonymity. Everyone can see who I am and where I come from and all my details but the 'Truth' person is well hidden while calling other people 'curtain twitchers'. How ironic.

Oh yes, I made it all up which is why I directly quoted you where you specifically said that Britain was going to the dogs as a result of a vast influx of immigrants who refuse to assimilate or understand British culture the proof of the pudding of which is the inability of a TV commentator to accurately describe aircraft. I proved you wrong in that there is no vast influx of immigrants with specific statistical data, I proved you wrong in your claim to be impartial as to whether the influence was in your opinion good or bad and I have asked you to provide evidence of direct correlation between cultural change in Britain and the influx of immigrants based on factual data as apposed to rather erratic personal observation, something you have pointedly failed to provide. What have you done instead? Why, personal attacks. How absolutely novel of you. Now, if you have any actual facts to support your anecdotal observations, provide them, if not, then fine, don't post, but don't continue with the personal attacks because they are totally fruitless.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Oh yes, I made it all up which is why I directly quoted you where you specifically said that Britain was going to the dogs as a result of a vast influx of immigrants who refuse to assimilate or understand British culture the proof of the pudding of which is the inability of a TV commentator to accurately describe aircraft. I proved you wrong in that there is no vast influx of immigrants with specific statistical data, I proved you wrong in your claim to be impartial as to whether the influence was in your opinion good or bad and I have asked you to provide evidence of direct correlation between cultural change in Britain and the influx of immigrants based on factual data as apposed to rather erratic personal observation, something you have pointedly failed to provide. What have you done instead? Why, personal attacks. How absolutely novel of you. Now, if you have any actual facts to support your anecdotal observations, provide them, if not, then fine, don't post, but don't continue with the personal attacks because they are totally fruitless.

c'mon!

Can you let a man walk away?

Be Shrewd! Be Astute and be aware who's watching ya!

How many times did you have to proof read that before you posted it ? :wacko:

Ya there's no immigrants in Britain. All those Paki's you see there are a mirage and a figment of everyones imagination. And those protest there against Israel, or anything pro West for that matter...those are all a mirage also.

Thanks for cluing us in. I feel some much more educated now knowing that everything I saw while in England was a hoax.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

She's single hence the reason she's so argumentative on here. She's looking to start a fight where there is none.

You might like to try to actually post something that has relevance to this thread instead of making a personal attack otherwise people might assume it is you, not me who is looking to start a fight. I am surprised to be honest that you haven't also included reference to my menstrual cycle, that's normally such a good line when you want to put down a woman.

How many times did you have to proof read that before you posted it ? :wacko:

Ya there's no immigrants in Britain. All those Paki's you see there are a mirage and a figment of everyones imagination. And those protest there against Israel, or anything pro West for that matter...those are all a mirage also.

Thanks for cluing is in. I feel some much more educated now knowing that everything I saw while in England was a hoax.

Perhaps you should read what I post before you make comments. I have never claimed there are no immigrants in Britain, not once, anywhere. Go fine one post where I have made that claim, go on, find it and quote it.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

You might like to try to actually post something that has relevance to this thread instead of making a personal attack otherwise people might assume it is you, not me who is looking to start a fight. I am surprised to be honest that you haven't also included reference to my menstrual cycle, that's normally such a good line when you want to put down a woman.

It wasn't meant to be a personal attack. It's a fact of life though that when a woman has a man the keeps her busy doing her "woman duty's" that she's tired, satisfied, and happy all at the same time. It's just one of those fact...like the fact a guy knows what a woman needs more than a woman knows what she needs.

sigbet.jpg

It wasn't meant to be a personal attack. It's a fact of life though that when a woman has a man the keeps her busy doing her "woman duty's" that she's tired, satisfied, and happy all at the same time. It's just one of those fact...like the fact a guy knows what a woman needs more than a woman knows what she needs.

No, I am sure you don't mean to be personally offensive with such posts, not one jot.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Refuting your ridiculous inventions is not a personal attack. Disagreeing with you is not a personal attack. A personal attack is something like 'you are a curtain twitcher'. Your reply above is yet more 'interpretation' rather than quote

If you want to quote me then quote me exactly and in full and in context - but don't interpret me with wild stuff delivered with malicious spin

My last 2 places of residence in England were Darwen in Lancashire and Bradford in Yorkshire - I think they are the highest and the next highest concentrations of immigrants in England and not the village green England you seem to be describing. Crowded supermarkets there have many occasions where NO WOMAN is not wearing a Burka including the check out staff

I have no problem with that and many of them are charming - but their feel for English heritage is - not much - and that is quite understandable

That is my qualification for being close to the subject - what is yours - watching Imran Khan play cricket on telly ?

moresheep400100.jpg

No, I am sure you don't mean to be personally offensive with such posts, not one jot.

I apologize if it sounded like a personal attack. It wasn't meant to be one. It's just that sometimes MC you sound so uptight.

This used to work for me... a fifth of tequila and then some hot sweaty and wild unprotected sex with a complete stranger(s) in a seedy hotel room.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Margaret Thatcher's Minister Norman Tebbitt introduced the 'cricket test' which said that if a British born Pakistani supported Pakistan against England, then they had not become assimilated into British Society

Today I was watching the Royal Wedding and a flight consisting of an AVRO Lancaster and a Supermarine Spitfire and a Hawker Hurricane flew up the Mall (Mall as in Pal - not MORL)

The BBC had a commentator of South Asian appearance who said they were 'World war 2 jets'

I reached for my aspirin and nearly fainted with indignation

That guy failed the 'cricket test' miserably

Poor old Blighty - the country really has gone to the dogs

:rofl:

Any fool knows they are Korean war jets. :P

Edited by Gary and Alla

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Refuting your ridiculous inventions is not a personal attack. Disagreeing with you is not a personal attack. A personal attack is something like 'you are a curtain twitcher'. Your reply above is yet more 'interpretation' rather than quote

If you want to quote me then quote me exactly and in full and in context - but don't interpret me with wild stuff delivered with malicious spin

That's funnier than the WW2 jets. +1

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla