jodee

The one thing VJ doesnt have,..

103 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

lesbians...just another woman trying to do a man's job :lol:

and if you want a job done properly.......... :whistle::lol:

Oh Hot Damn! Awesome comeback.. much better than whatever ran across my tiny little mind....

+10 for the welshcake!

Isn't gay marriage legal in some states? If so then why couldn't they petition?

Gay marriage is legal in some states (mine temporarily). Please see my reply earlier about DOMA, and the quote on the topic from USCIS as to why they can't petition even when legally married.

Why do some gays and lesbians dress and act like the sex in which they are not attracted to...???

Same reason some people wear their hair long, some people buy Gucci, some people are loud and boisterous, some men are attracted to Asian women only. <shrug>

IOW, who knows all the reasons that any of us have the preferences that we do? You notice it more when it's a set of annomolies, different from what you see all the time (unless you live in my city, and then you see it all the time and it *is* 'normal).

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is one gay member on here. His name is Ric Flair. lol :thumbs:

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

I do have one question:

Why do some gays and lesbians dress and act like the sex in which they are not attracted to...??? Example - There are some lesbians that act and look, in physical appearance and dress, more macho than some guys I know.

The act of imitating the gender in which one is not attracted to seems illogical to me. That behavior is irrational and disturbing IMO! Can anyone explain this to me or have an idea that is somewhat makes sense? Since not all gays and lesbians act in this manner, I'm only writing about a selected block of that community or group of people.

I dont know, and nor does science, why this phenomenon occurs. Indeed, science doe not know the root of homosexuality at all. The only thing I might suggest is that as an implication on their feelings towards their same sex, they subconsciously begin to act like the opposite sex. As society dictates that couples should contain one of each gender, and in the best way they can they are trying to fit this. But why should it matter to you? It's their life, if they want to dress a certain way, that is certainly none of your business.

My opinion on homosexuality? I think we are all born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes. Much like other species, same gender sexual interaction would occur frequently, and naturally were it not for societal influences. These very important influences dictate our preferences to shift one way or another- with the exception of some who hold on to, and live out, their attraction of both sexes. Now I am in no way bisexual. I could never go with another woman. But I think that is because of societal pressures over the years telling me it is wrong. So now that part of me is dead.

Sex became such a taboo. You had to do it only then, in this way, with this person....... When really I think if our instincts had prevailed, we would see a very similar pattern to our sexual behaviour as we see in other species. These patterns do still occur in humans of course, but only behind closed doors.

If you are going to slam me in your reply, than do me a favor and keep you opinion to yourself because it's unnecessary. Honestly, you draw too many references without a conclusion and you seem confused. It's scientific... no subconscious... no personal preference... opps it's social... no instinctive. Whatever! Thanks but no thanks! NEXT!!!

Ooh bit defensive there arent we. I dont believe I 'slammed' you in any way. And since when has one not been allowed to voice their opinion?? I clearly stated that science has not drawn any conclusions. I then gave my own perspective. I dont believe I broke any laws in doing so.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Uling, Laura was not slamming you in any way at all, just offering an opinion. That was a little rude of you.

There is a school of thought that suggests that brain "wiring" occurs in the womb, and is dependant upon the amount of testosterone the foetus receives. It is perfectly logical that as an inherently gay child grows up, societal conditioning accounts for much of the "closeted" behaviour that we see. That initial brain wiring may be the answer to your question; "masculine" women may simply feel more comfortable with a particular style, just as there are few men with long hair (a typically feminine trait).

But this is, of course, just my unscientific opinion - which I have the right to present on VJ as I see fit.

:star:

Make sure you're wearing clean knickers. You never know when you'll be run over by a bus.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
Then_Don__t_Marry_One_by_AcrossXthe.jpg

*man, i've been waiting for this topic forever!!! *

:lol: :lol:

they're EVERYwhere!!! :lol:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

hmmmmmmmm...this thread still has legs

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

brother dean! how are you my friend?! :)

K-1 Timeline

AOS Timeline

I-751 Timeline

N-400 Timeline

doing well my brother robert and you? and my sister chutima? hope all is well in your life....be cool..your friend and brother dean

Edited by almaty

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

doing well my brother robert and you? and my sister chutima? hope all is well in your life....be cool..your friend and brother dean

we are good... just made an offer on a house... waiting for a reply! chutima has her biometrics appt tomorrow!!! :D

K-1 Timeline

AOS Timeline

I-751 Timeline

N-400 Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

yes, but the big question is, are those legs shaved or hairy? :P

"She got legs! And she knows how to use them..."

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

Uling, Laura was not slamming you in any way at all, just offering an opinion. That was a little rude of you.

There is a school of thought that suggests that brain "wiring" occurs in the womb, and is dependant upon the amount of testosterone the foetus receives. It is perfectly logical that as an inherently gay child grows up, societal conditioning accounts for much of the "closeted" behaviour that we see. That initial brain wiring may be the answer to your question; "masculine" women may simply feel more comfortable with a particular style, just as there are few men with long hair (a typically feminine trait).

But this is, of course, just my unscientific opinion - which I have the right to present on VJ as I see fit.

As far as my reply to Laura, I was NOT addressing you. So you can keep your opinion of my reply to yourself. I find it rude that you would put your noise in someone else's business. It was of no concerning to you what I wrote to someone else. If she needed your assistance, I'm sure she would have asked you for it, and I don't see that posted anywhere.

Thanks for the scientific info. That was cool. Well you go girl... and keep on going!

Cheers!!!

Sheriff Uling

NOTE - I would like this to be the end of our exchange because I see no reason to argue or debate with you.

Edited by Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

NOTE - I would like this to be the end of our exchange because I see no reason to argue or debate with you.

hi uling ... just a reminder that you are indeed on an internet forum ... you are 100% responsible for yourself and yourself only! :thumbs:

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

As far as my reply to Laura, I was NOT addressing you. So you can keep your opinion of my reply to yourself. I find it rude that you would put your noise in someone else's business. It was of no concerning to you what I wrote to someone else. If she needed your assistance, I'm sure she would have asked you for it, and I don't see that posted anywhere.

Thanks for the scientific info. That was cool. Well you go girl... and keep on going!

Cheers!!!

Sheriff Uling

Telling someone to keep their opinions to themself because you don't want to hear it is childish AND rude. As Monique said, public message board.

And before you decide to tell me you don't want to hear it, my reply is too fricken bad. You don't like other people voicing their own stuff, don't frequent message boards. :)

Electricity is really just organized lightning.