hniHnitsuJ

2011 NBA Playoff

94 posts in this topic

Excellent game. OKC is a young good team. Think they learned a lot from this series. Like for instance not to taunt the other team, especially a really good team. Even if one wins it is best to best to be gracious. Youngsters need time to learn this. The fat lady sand with those two 3's at the end.good.gif

The next few years in the west are going to be really interesting. The Lakers, Spurs, and Mavericks are getting old quick and the young teams look really really good.

But that's in the future; right now the Mavs look incredible. I really hope they can do it this year. There are so many veterans on that team that haven't won a title before; it would be really good to see thos guys beat the Heat (assuming the Heat get past the Bulls).

Timeline

The next few years in the west are going to be really interesting. The Lakers, Spurs, and Mavericks are getting old quick and the young teams look really really good.

But that's in the future; right now the Mavs look incredible. I really hope they can do it this year. There are so many veterans on that team that haven't won a title before; it would be really good to see thos guys beat the Heat (assuming the Heat get past the Bulls).

The west is where the good teams are. It is also the most entertaining. The East has a few good teams and every once in a great while they can pull off a championship but it is rare/ I just came out to my truck after watching the Heat-Bulls because it was boring. I have now seen a few games or parts of and I have to say that neither of these teams are the same caliber of the best of the West. I am hoping they kick it up a notch or two in the finals and give us a great watchable series.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

so the cHEAT ended up cHEATing their way to a win. Way to go Refs, creating the Mavs v cHeat 2.... Now cut that ####### out for the Finals and let both teams just PLAY!

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Timeline

NBA Finals all tied up at 1 game a piece.

Series coming back to Dallas.

Let's GO MAVS!!!!!

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Let's GO MAVS!!!!!

That was an incredible finish. I really thought it was over with the Wade 3 pointer. I can't believe they came back like they did.

It's been a lot of fun watching the Mavs in the playoffs; I've never seen them play with this much heart. I really hope these old guys can do it this year.

Go Mavs!!

Timeline

Let's GO MAVS!!!!!

Awesome finish. It is hard to believe that the Heat celebrated like they did. They must not have seen or cared when OKC did the same thing. OKC ended up not only losing that game also but not winning another game. I remember the NBA of old and even the most elite of teams never rubbed anything in the opponents face even when the series was over. It was a classier time I guess.

Go Mavs and bring another championship to Texas.good.gif

Timeline

Awesome finish. It is hard to believe that the Heat celebrated like they did. They must not have seen or cared when OKC did the same thing. OKC ended up not only losing that game also but not winning another game. I remember the NBA of old and even the most elite of teams never rubbed anything in the opponents face even when the series was over. It was a classier time I guess.

Go Mavs and bring another championship to Texas.good.gif

It's funny because a couple of sportscasters were talking about the early celebrating, but the ones who had their nose up the Heat's butt kept saying, "well they're young, just let them have their fun."

No no, screw sportsmanship and the game, let's taunt the other team instead.

I'm just glad that Mavs got the opportunity to come back and silence things like that. Hopefully it's a lesson to OKC and Miami in the future that they should stay focused versus getting excited way too early. Though, they can keep the loss of focus for the rest of the series. I'd be ok with that, ha.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

I was really surprised by the results of game 5. While the Lakers and the Heat may have had more talent, the Mavs have proven to be the better team. I despise LeBron James and am rooting for the Mavs to win. It also makes losing to the Mavs much easier to take if they win the title :lol:

Indy.gif

I was really surprised by the results of game 5. While the Lakers and the Heat may have had more talent, the Mavs have proven to be the better team. I despise LeBron James and am rooting for the Mavs to win. It also makes losing to the Mavs much easier to take if they win the title :lol:

:lol:

Hating LeBron makes it easier for me to root for Dallas too.

I think most people outside of Miami are really pulling for Dallas.

Timeline

Always does. In the past I always wanted the team that beat the Rockets in the playoffs to go on and win it all.whistling.gif