best of luck :thumbs:

K-1

9/23/2010 NOA1

3/31/2011 NOA2!!(189 days)

6/06/2011 Interview Approved

AOS

7/29/2011 AOS and EAD sent by USPS

8/01/2011 NOA date

8/15/2011 Biometrics walk in (appointment for 8/29)

9/26/2011 EAD Approved

10/4/2011 EAD in Hand

10/18/2011 Interview Green Card Approved

10/28/2011 Green Card in hand :)

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Packet four approved for interview in May 18, 2011... Kudos to this group you are all very helpful in our VJourney. :D:dance:

Wow congratulations! MAN I was thinking in filing a I-129F it seem like it is much faster than I-130 but a lot of people told me not to bother as it takes the same time as the I-130.

I was wondering if anyone can answer a couple questions about I-129F while filing I-130 at the same time. I know all fees are waived because you already filed a I-130 but I was wondering how that works? Sounds like if the I-129F is done and completed the interview they can come to the US but in that case what happens to the I-130?

I dont think it would be worth filing a I-129F at this point since my case has completed at NVC on Feb 15th just waiting on an interview date. But who knows? Do you think it would be worth filing I-129F at this point?

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wow congratulations! MAN I was thinking in filing a I-129F it seem like it is much faster than I-130 but a lot of people told me not to bother as it takes the same time as the I-130.

I was wondering if anyone can answer a couple questions about I-129F while filing I-130 at the same time. I know all fees are waived because you already filed a I-130 but I was wondering how that works? Sounds like if the I-129F is done and completed the interview they can come to the US but in that case what happens to the I-130?

I dont think it would be worth filing a I-129F at this point since my case has completed at NVC on Feb 15th just waiting on an interview date. But who knows? Do you think it would be worth filing I-129F at this point?

Thanks

Ramy.. Just my 2 cents for what it is worth... I say no do not file an I-129F... just wait it out, your interview will come! It is the waiting and not knowing when the wait will end that is the hardest part. I wish you well and hopefully soon you will have your interview!

Timeline

Packet four approved for interview in May 18, 2011... Kudos to this group you are all very helpful in our VJourney. :D:dance:

Congratulations... I am happy for you and for me actually, after yesterday I need a reason to happy dance and you gave it to me! Best wishes!!! Now if you will excuse me, I am gonna do a happy dance with you LOL... :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ramy.. Just my 2 cents for what it is worth... I say no do not file an I-129F... just wait it out, your interview will come! It is the waiting and not knowing when the wait will end that is the hardest part. I wish you well and hopefully soon you will have your interview!

Thanks Amber. I also wish you well too! Inshallah we all will get an interview soon. That is the hardest part is waiting and not knowing but what I find helpful is not to think about it too much focus on things like getting ready for them to come and working keeping the mind busy is the key. Keep your head up!

Timeline

Congrates..i'm IR1 filler appling from usa , my case is copmleted ,i'm waitting for the interview date. does the embassy will send me package 3 or 4 and when i got it what it is contains beside the medical report? shall i send them the report first or take it with me in the interview

Mary&Besho

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congrates..i'm IR1 filler appling from usa , my case is copmleted ,i'm waitting for the interview date. does the embassy will send me package 3 or 4 and when i got it what it is contains beside the medical report? shall i send them the report first or take it with me in the interview

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Egypt&cty=Cairo

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

What do you mean it was approved?

I did not know packet 4 was supposed to be approved.

Congratz any way!

3.gif

"The perfection/respect/credibility of a man decreases by the number of marriages he has had and by the number of kids he has outside his current marriage. ", Quote by Bite YourDust
  • Met on yahoo chat through a friend.
  • April 2010 - Decided to meet in person
  • 06.01.2010 - She flew from Dubai to Philippines for vacationing
  • 06.21.2010 - We met in Philippines
  • 06.24.2010 - Engaged
  • 06.28.2010 - Came back to USA
  • 07.05.2010 - She flew back to Dubai (work)
  • 08.02.2010 - Mailed I129F to VSC
  • 08.03.2010 - Delivered to VSC. Signed by D RENAUD.
  • 08.09.2010 - Check cashed
  • 08.14.2010 - NOA1 (Dated 08/06/2010)!!!!!!!!
  • 08.19.2010 - Touched!
  • 08.27.2010 - Received snail mail that typographical error was fixed.
  • 10.03.2010 - Touched!
  • 11.21.2010 - Visited her for a week in Dubai!
  • 02.14.2011 - NOA2 Approved on St. Valentine day!!!!!!!
  • 02.17.2011 - Packet left from NVC to ABU DHABI (Dubai)
  • 02.19.2011 - NOA2 hard copy received
  • 02.22.2011 - Packet reached ABU DHABI's consulate
  • 03.02.2011 - packet 3 & 4 received by email
  • 03.02.2011 - Confirmation of Interview on 04.14.2011 -
  • 03.07.2011 - Fiancee passed medical exam.
  • 04.14.2011 - K1-Visa Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 04.21.2011 - Picked up Visa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations... I am happy for you and for me actually, after yesterday I need a reason to happy dance and you gave it to me! Best wishes!!! Now if you will excuse me, I am gonna do a happy dance with you LOL... :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Thanks....hahahah me too :dance: I'll dance with you......

What do you mean it was approved?

I did not know packet 4 was supposed to be approved.

Congratz any way!

Approved for interview.... :bonk: I called it approved as we finally received packet 4 for the interview.....whatever the wording i may use :dance:

Edited by Dahlia

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.