Amber & Ahmed

I AM SOOOO ANGRY

95 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

You posted this:

Posted 17 January 2011 - 06:13 PM

Hey Everyone just wanted to say that my fam. and I were approved for IV on Jan. 13 through F4 category at Jamaican Embassy....its been a long road and am happy to be finished. We also benefited from CSPA as my siblings and I range from 23 to 26. I got so much help from this site, I finally decided to post something. Just wanted to say also that it is important to read and educate yourself as at the end of the day you are responsible for yourself. People were telling me I would never benefit from CSPA I was too old but I made sure I knew everything relevant and am living proof it works.... so be in the know!!!!!

and follow with this:

absolutely ridiculous, you don't know my circumstances!!!!! you conclude all this from me just by seeing that I came through FB4, silly!!!!

Conclusion: you and the truth are not acquainted.

Get over yourself. The OP is dealing with a situation where her SO's US consulate has been closed indefinitely. I'm quite sure that if you reached the end of your 11 year (boo hoo) wait, only to find out that your consulate was closed- then be lied to by the State Dept, you'd be upset too. Or perhaps not. After all, you and the truth are not acquainted.

Thank you, honestly, thank you! :thumbs:

I can't help myself. Ever since they took Cane off Y&R, I gotta get my daily dose of drama from somewhere :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can't help myself. Ever since they took Cane off Y&R, I gotta get my daily dose of drama from somewhere :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by Glyn and Kathy

10/26/03 Met in Yahoo chat room
06-2004 Glyn flies to Boston for 2 week holiday with me in White Mountains
06/07/2006- HE PROPOSES!!
12/13/2006- Glyn and Simon the best man fly in for wedding.
December 16,2006- Happiest day of my life
12/25/2006- Best and worst Christmas ever. Glyn flies back to England at 6 pm Christmas Night.
02/19/2007- UK spousal visa approved in NY after only 4 days.
March 2,2007- Reunited in England with Glyn.
01/21/2008-mailed I-130 to USCIS in London
01/24/2008-NOA1
04/13/2008-Panic. RFE received
April 17, 2008-Mailed off again.
April 22, 2008-NOA2 received dated April 21, 2008.
April 26, 2008-Packet 3 received
April 28, 2008-Mailed off DS-230
May06,2008-Packet 3 sent
May 08, 2008-Medical scheduled
May 22,2008-Packet 4 received
June 03,2008-Interview APPROVED!!!!!

June 04, 2008-Visa in hand
June 20, 2008-Shippers come for our things.
June 25, 2008-Flying to the USA
November 15, 2010-Sent off VERY late I-751 along with many prayers.
04/09/2011-10 year GC arrives in mail.
09/08/2011-Glyn leaves for UK
01/30/2012-Biometrics for UK spousal & dependent visas sent out w/ application same day
02/24/2012-UK settlement visas issued

04/16/2013-I-130 sent off-----04/19/2013 NOA1

05/15/2013-NOA2

Never received packet 3 although it was mailed to us on May 29th

07/17/2013-Sent off packet 3 after finally getting ALL our documents together

08/19/2013-Medical scheduled (there were earlier appointments but unfortunately, we couldn't get there for them due to hubby's work)

09/24/2013-Interview APPROVED

11/01/2013-POE BOSTON

01/13/2014-10 Year green card received

03/09/2019- Sent I-130 to Chicago lock box for step-son

03/20/2019- NOA 1

08/10/2019-NOA 2

Timeline

You posted this:

Posted 17 January 2011 - 06:13 PM

Hey Everyone just wanted to say that my fam. and I were approved for IV on Jan. 13 through F4 category at Jamaican Embassy....its been a long road and am happy to be finished. We also benefited from CSPA as my siblings and I range from 23 to 26. I got so much help from this site, I finally decided to post something. Just wanted to say also that it is important to read and educate yourself as at the end of the day you are responsible for yourself. People were telling me I would never benefit from CSPA I was too old but I made sure I knew everything relevant and am living proof it works.... so be in the know!!!!!

and follow with this:

absolutely ridiculous, you don't know my circumstances!!!!! you conclude all this from me just by seeing that I came through FB4, silly!!!!

Conclusion: you and the truth are not acquainted.

Get over yourself. The OP is dealing with a situation where her SO's US consulate has been closed indefinitely. I'm quite sure that if you reached the end of your 11 year (boo hoo) wait, only to find out that your consulate was closed- then be lied to by the State Dept, you'd be upset too. Or perhaps not. After all, you and the truth are not acquainted.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Timeline

The worst part about all this misinformation and misguidance was tell my beautiful husband all I learned yesterday... my baby was upset and I couldn't do anything to comfort my love, all I could do was sit here 6,000 miles away and wish I could hold him close and assure him everything was going to move along sooo soon, but since I don't work for the NVC I didnt make up pretty lies to fill my husband with. :whistle:

Timeline

Sam...... OMG.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Your so silly Sam! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PLEASE EVERYONE GO SEE THIS VIDEO SAM POSTED GURANTEED TO MAKE YOU :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Time for a break? Share some recipes? Mutton Curry? Mutton in Tarjin? Roast Mutton ? Mutton with Sauce? Grilled Mutton ? anyone?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Time for a break? Share some recipes? Mutton Curry? Mutton in Tarjin? Roast Mutton ? Mutton with Sauce? Grilled Mutton ? anyone?

:rofl: I do not have any Mutton recipes to share... but I sure would like some of yours, you seem to know a lot about Mutton!:lol: LOL Maybe I can trade ya.. your Mutton for my Puerto Rican Cuisine??? :thumbs:

Timeline

:rofl: I do not have any Mutton recipes to share... but I sure would like some of yours, you seem to know a lot about Mutton!:lol: LOL Maybe I can trade ya.. your Mutton for my Puerto Rican Cuisine??? :thumbs:

Mmmmmmm, Puerto Rican food. All latin food is the delicious(minus the pork). I can go for some arroz amarillo, carne asada, queso fresco, frijolitos frito, maduro y una ensaladita. I've better stop getting hungry :wacko: , its not my lunch break yet.

Timeline

I do believe the embassy is trying to play catch up on all those people who had their interview cancelled due to the closing of the embassy. They will clear up those cases first then notify NVC how many interviews they can schedule. I hope you can gather a little more patience....you are close. The whole process is frustrating but keep your head up. It is worth it all in the end, when you and your spouse can be together again. Try to relax, being stressed out wont help you or your spouse. Try to understand they are doing all they can to get the backlog cleared and you will be on your way soon. Best wishes for all of you waiting. Inshallah it will be soon for you.

Timeline

I do believe the embassy is trying to play catch up on all those people who had their interview cancelled due to the closing of the embassy. They will clear up those cases first then notify NVC how many interviews they can schedule. I hope you can gather a little more patience....you are close. The whole process is frustrating but keep your head up. It is worth it all in the end, when you and your spouse can be together again. Try to relax, being stressed out wont help you or your spouse. Try to understand they are doing all they can to get the backlog cleared and you will be on your way soon. Best wishes for all of you waiting. Inshallah it will be soon for you.

Wendy, while I do so appreciate your reply, I think maybe you didn't understand what had me so angry. Please know it is not the waiting part, as I said I have gotten rather good at waiting. I do understand totally that the backlog must be cleared in order to make way for the new interviews. I believe if you were to look at my more recent replies to others you will find me encouraging them and telling them this same thing. What had me so upset was the fact for 3 weeks straight I was lied to, not just me but many other were lied to. We were told that the NVC was in fact making new interviews, but due to the embassy's closure and the fact they had to reschedule many interviews the slots the NVC then had were very few. Sure it wasn't the greatest news in the world but I accept it and settled in knowing full well even if Ahmed and I didnt get thru the first round atleast other NVCers had and our turn was a comin.

Finally last week so real truth came in, yet even that truth was marked with lies. I was told, as well as Wendy, that the embassy was still closed (which the embassy resumed full operations on April 10th) and the NVC has not scheduled any interviews at all. So basically it is either lies or miscommunication on the part of the government agenices that had me so upset, again it is not the waiting, what is waiting a few extra months for the man I love? I just want to be told factual truths not pretty little lies that do little more than misguide and misinform and provide a false sense of security, as well as add insult to injury. Again thank you for your reply!

Timeline

Well Betsy.... there is.. taken directly from the Bill of Rights....

1st Amendment: Freedom of (or from) religion. Freedom of speech. Freedom to assemble. Freedom to petition the government. (Which we have done.)

9th Amendment: The listing of a right in any other part of the Constitution does not imply that other unlisted rights do not exist. Supreme Court decisions have found a handful of important rights that fall under the 9th Amendment, such as the right to privacy. (Ahhhh so you mean to tell me we have more rights than just outlined in the Constitution???)

14th Amendment: Right to citizenship of any person born in the United States. Right to equal protection of the national and state laws. Right to be free of any law that abridges the privileges or immunities of a citizen. Right to be free of any law that deprives a person of life, liberty, or property without due process. (Well that about sums it up right there? All wrapped up with a pretty lil bow)

WOW! I like this :D

If people don't like what you are writing...they just need to leave and not read it. plain and simple. take care~!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.