Amber & Ahmed

I AM SOOOO ANGRY

95 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

you really need to chill, this process took me 11 years, stop the whining the problem is not specific to you. have a good day

Woooooooooow 11 years. Good for you? Do they give an award for something like that? As far as my "WHINING" goes... I will do as I please and well if you don't like it, then get outta my topic, stop wasting your time in my thread isnt it bad enough you lost 11 years? :blink: It is specific to ME when I am the one that has been lied to 5 days a week for 3 weeks, so I do beg to differ with you. Now if you will excuse me I am off to follow your advice and have a nice day!

Timeline

you really need to chill, this process took me 11 years, stop the whining the problem is not specific to you. have a good day

Not sure what kinda of visa took you 11 yearssssss. But this is not the norm for bring your spouse to the US as a US Citizen.

Here is some advise for you. If you don't like our whining. Move along, dont read our posts. No one is making you click on our thread. Dont come back if you dont have anything positive or nice to say.

Timeline

Emails that I sent were to the attention of Hillary Clinton, National Visa Center, Department of State and the US Embassy in Cairo.

Haven't thought of any new ones. I think, I covered it all. But it wouldn't hurt to get the same complaint from a few of us.

Ok Wendy sounds good I am also writing emails to the same people :thumbs: I t is actually calming me down to feel proactive and like I am doing something about it rather than wasting energy kicking a can or going bald from tearing my hair out, I don't think Ahmed would like a bald wife? LOL

Not sure what kinda of visa took you 11 yearssssss. But this is not the norm for bring your spouse to the US as a US Citizen.

Here is some advise for you. If you don't like our whining. Move along, dont read our posts. No one is making you click on our thread. Dont come back if you dont have anything positive or nice to say.

I know right? 11 YEARS?? :blink: I would have picked up and moved to Ahmed's country after 1 year let alone 11, sheesh talk about patience...:rofl:

Timeline

Ok Wendy sounds good I am also writing emails to the same people :thumbs: I t is actually calming me down to feel proactive and like I am doing something about it rather than wasting energy kicking a can or going bald from tearing my hair out, I don't think Ahmed would like a bald wife? LOL

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No I really think he would prefer hair.

Just ignore bettermuscome. They can talk to themself for all I care. Answering to bettermuscome posts is wasted energy.

I fully agree with "Amber & Ahmed", those bums who don't like a topic, piss off. If you have a different opinion, feel free to pass it, but don't suggest what one should or should not do on this site. If one has to wait for 11 years, that tells me what sort of loser that person is. Doesn't mean others have to act like one, or accept the misery. People whine, scream on this site and gets suggestions, solutions, and at times a pat in the back.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ha, ridiculous...good luck to you and yours....lol, u guys are vicious

My dear friend .. you're as crazy as i am at times. good.gif

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Timeline

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No I really think he would prefer hair.

Just ignore bettermuscome. They can talk to themself for all I care. Answering to bettermuscome posts is wasted energy.

:thumbs: Props to you my southpole sista... really it is such a drain and I find Ahmed loves to find his wife full of smiles and energy in the evening when he gets home :yes: ... sooo I will save that for my husband.

I have continued to write a list of those I will be emailing. I want to be sure my efforts will be heard. Really it is not the waiting that has my panties in a bunch, I fully realize the pecking order that must be met, I just hate to be lied to gosh darnt it! Can't we all just keep it real?dry.gif Tell me the truth and let me deal with it for Pete's sake! That is my beef with the NVC workers. I feel I was misguided and misinformed.

I feel bad for losing my cool this am with the NVC, I wasn't overly rude, but those folks sure missed out on my sweet talkn today :P .

Wendy will keep you informed with those I contact! :D

Timeline

I fully agree with "Amber & Ahmed", those bums who don't like a topic, piss off. If you have a different opinion, feel free to pass it, but don't suggest what one should or should not do on this site. If one has to wait for 11 years, that tells me what sort of loser that person is. Doesn't mean others have to act like one, or accept the misery. People whine, scream on this site and gets suggestions, solutions, and at times a pat in the back.

All ACROSS THE BOARD ON THIS ONE...

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Timeline

You know its funny to have someone calling me viscious. If you care to browse all my posts since September 2010 when Ahmed and I decided to join this site to share this experience with others like us I have tried to help others and encourage others and to seek solutions to any situatiuon that may arise in our case or my fellow VJ filers' cases. Ok today I lost it, and when usually I would email those I am in contact within this site, yet I chose to go to the public forum because it is not right to be lied to by those we have in position (NVC, USCIS, Embassy, Government Officials) to help us envoke our rights as United States Citizen, no I will even go as far to say what we all deserve as World Citizens, to be together with those God has created us for. As my dear friend Wendy suggested... I choose to not waste energy when my time, attention and focus needs to be centeralized elsewhere.

Best Wishes to you and yours.

According to your stats under your name, you came here on an FB4 visa. Is that for a brother or sister? I think that is a bit different than being separated from your spouse. If you don't have anything nice to say....then just leave a topic, you don't NEED to post, especially if you have no way to know what this person is going through.

10/26/03 Met in Yahoo chat room
06-2004 Glyn flies to Boston for 2 week holiday with me in White Mountains
06/07/2006- HE PROPOSES!!
12/13/2006- Glyn and Simon the best man fly in for wedding.
December 16,2006- Happiest day of my life
12/25/2006- Best and worst Christmas ever. Glyn flies back to England at 6 pm Christmas Night.
02/19/2007- UK spousal visa approved in NY after only 4 days.
March 2,2007- Reunited in England with Glyn.
01/21/2008-mailed I-130 to USCIS in London
01/24/2008-NOA1
04/13/2008-Panic. RFE received
April 17, 2008-Mailed off again.
April 22, 2008-NOA2 received dated April 21, 2008.
April 26, 2008-Packet 3 received
April 28, 2008-Mailed off DS-230
May06,2008-Packet 3 sent
May 08, 2008-Medical scheduled
May 22,2008-Packet 4 received
June 03,2008-Interview APPROVED!!!!!

June 04, 2008-Visa in hand
June 20, 2008-Shippers come for our things.
June 25, 2008-Flying to the USA
November 15, 2010-Sent off VERY late I-751 along with many prayers.
04/09/2011-10 year GC arrives in mail.
09/08/2011-Glyn leaves for UK
01/30/2012-Biometrics for UK spousal & dependent visas sent out w/ application same day
02/24/2012-UK settlement visas issued

04/16/2013-I-130 sent off-----04/19/2013 NOA1

05/15/2013-NOA2

Never received packet 3 although it was mailed to us on May 29th

07/17/2013-Sent off packet 3 after finally getting ALL our documents together

08/19/2013-Medical scheduled (there were earlier appointments but unfortunately, we couldn't get there for them due to hubby's work)

09/24/2013-Interview APPROVED

11/01/2013-POE BOSTON

01/13/2014-10 Year green card received

03/09/2019- Sent I-130 to Chicago lock box for step-son

03/20/2019- NOA 1

08/10/2019-NOA 2

Timeline

According to your stats under your name, you came here on an FB4 visa. Is that for a brother or sister? I think that is a bit different than being separated from your spouse. If you don't have anything nice to say....then just leave a topic, you don't NEED to post, especially if you have no way to know what this person is going through.

Thank you Kathy. I noticed your timeline and I seen you have years invested with your husband and your visa journey, congratulations on making it thru it all, you are where Ahmed and I would love to be! :yes: Best wishes you and Glyn! (F)

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Immigration is not a right. You will be lied to just about each and every time you call USCIS or NVC or the Embassy. Better put on your big girl panties and get used to it.

Betsy El Sum

Thank you Kathy. I noticed your timeline and I seen you have years invested with your husband and your visa journey, congratulations on making it thru it all, you are where Ahmed and I would love to be! :yes: Best wishes you and Glyn! (F)

Thanks, I'm sure you will be reunited soon. Its hard I know. Just remember IT WILL HAPPEN!!!

10/26/03 Met in Yahoo chat room
06-2004 Glyn flies to Boston for 2 week holiday with me in White Mountains
06/07/2006- HE PROPOSES!!
12/13/2006- Glyn and Simon the best man fly in for wedding.
December 16,2006- Happiest day of my life
12/25/2006- Best and worst Christmas ever. Glyn flies back to England at 6 pm Christmas Night.
02/19/2007- UK spousal visa approved in NY after only 4 days.
March 2,2007- Reunited in England with Glyn.
01/21/2008-mailed I-130 to USCIS in London
01/24/2008-NOA1
04/13/2008-Panic. RFE received
April 17, 2008-Mailed off again.
April 22, 2008-NOA2 received dated April 21, 2008.
April 26, 2008-Packet 3 received
April 28, 2008-Mailed off DS-230
May06,2008-Packet 3 sent
May 08, 2008-Medical scheduled
May 22,2008-Packet 4 received
June 03,2008-Interview APPROVED!!!!!

June 04, 2008-Visa in hand
June 20, 2008-Shippers come for our things.
June 25, 2008-Flying to the USA
November 15, 2010-Sent off VERY late I-751 along with many prayers.
04/09/2011-10 year GC arrives in mail.
09/08/2011-Glyn leaves for UK
01/30/2012-Biometrics for UK spousal & dependent visas sent out w/ application same day
02/24/2012-UK settlement visas issued

04/16/2013-I-130 sent off-----04/19/2013 NOA1

05/15/2013-NOA2

Never received packet 3 although it was mailed to us on May 29th

07/17/2013-Sent off packet 3 after finally getting ALL our documents together

08/19/2013-Medical scheduled (there were earlier appointments but unfortunately, we couldn't get there for them due to hubby's work)

09/24/2013-Interview APPROVED

11/01/2013-POE BOSTON

01/13/2014-10 Year green card received

03/09/2019- Sent I-130 to Chicago lock box for step-son

03/20/2019- NOA 1

08/10/2019-NOA 2

Timeline

Immigration is not a right. You will be lied to just about each and every time you call USCIS or NVC or the Embassy. Better put on your big girl panties and get used to it.

I beg to disagree, it is MY RIGHT as an American Citizen that upholds our laws, pays my taxes, votes on all issues including immigration to have my husband to live with me here. Betsy, I always have respected your opinions even if we do not see eye to eye, but please do not come at me trying to refer to me needing big girl panties, while it is good for a chuckle :lol: , it hardly seems an appropriate way to refer to me and what I may be needing to do.

I also feel I am used to this process, and I have handle it rather well, but I will never accept being lied to, and if their workers are misinformed and misinforming others, I feel it is a huge problem that needs to be addressed with more management/employee discourse.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.