98 posts in this topic

Thank you all for your respect and encouragement and not assuming you know everything, unlike certain people at RWD.

I still have a hard time believing that it is acceptable to make a life changing decision that you know is going to be a life changer for another person that he will build his life and world around, and then tell that other person, 9 months after making that decision and after 2 1/2 years of proclaiming your love for that person on a daily basis, "Ha ha, only kidding".. That is moral bankruptcy at the most extreme level.

Al --I see that u still have yr ''hilarious ''signatures . How about posting the ''Star Wars . the Monkeys at work'' , and telling the story of the submarine screen door again :lol: --just being funny buddy and to take yr mind off the situation :thumbs:

-400 CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

01-17-2015 = N-400 packet sent (to P.O. Box Dallas via USPS Priority Mail)
01-21-2015 = N-400 packet delivered
01/25/2015 = E confirmation / Text received

01/26/2015 = Check cashed .

02/02/2015 = NOA1 received (Priority Date 01/21/2015)
02/09/2015 = Biometrics Letter received .

02/18/2015 = Biometrics

02/20/2015 = In line for interview

04/10/2015 = Interview Letter received .

05/11/2015 =Interview .

05/11/2015 = Passed Interview
07/01/2015 = Oath letter received
07/24/2015 = Oath Cerememony

I truly don't know why I keep going back to Russian Women Discussion. It would be a good board except that it is crawling with creeps who are there only to put people down, distort facts, and insult people who make honest mistakes as much as possible. Here, contemptuous creeps like that are not tolerated, as Katheryne and the rest of the very professional moderating team have zero tolerance for the insults, personal attacks, and general contempt that permeate RWD.

Mind you, this is not everyone at RWD. There are some good people there, but there are also some very sick and sadistic pieces of worthless garbage there too, and the latter seem to do most of the posting.

Of course I am not perfect, and I made one large mistake a year and a half ago. I screwed up badly getting to the airport to meet Elena. It was during rush hour, and I was over an hour late. During the time, I was in constant contact with her and gave her status reports every ten minutes or so. The creeps at RWD will tell you I just kept her hanging the entire time, but they are boldfaced liars. It is simply not true.

I know it was my mistake with nobody else to blame. Unlike the pompous buffoons at RWD, I do not pretend to be perfect, nor do I attempt to hide my mistakes nor blame them on anybody else, nor do I blow smoke to obscure my mistakes. The lowlifes at RWD, on the other hand, do this all the time to fool themselves (and apparently each other) into believing that they are perfect.when in reality they are nothing but perfect morons.

But this was ONE mistake a year and a half ago. Despite that, every time I post on RWD about ANYTHING, the creeps chime in for pages and pages without end about how I am totally worthless because I had the audacity to make ONE single mistake. Every positive thing that happened since then is ignored by them as if it never happened. They are so small that they have nothing to write about or post about except for ONE single mistake by me a year and half ago. They even went as far as to dig up that year and a half old thread to take things I posted out of context and distort and twist them around to bolster their boldfaced lies.

So there you have it. I am not the bad person. THEY are the bad people.

A long time ago, I was taught the value of responsibility. You simply do not make a life changing decision that another person depends on to change his or her life and then nine months later say "Ha ha, I was only kidding." Only the most morally bankrupt person would do something that reprehensible. But then, since the creeps at RWD operate at the same lowlife gutter level, I suppose they see what Elena did to me as just fine.

Now that I think about it, I hope that Elena hooks up with one of those creeps and that they make each other's lives the worst living hell they can possibly imagine. They both richly deserve it.

Al --u seem to have some bad experiences with Russian women . How about finding love elsewhere ( Ukraine , Philippines , Columbia , Brazil, etc and maybe even in the Big Apple --I am not sterotyping ) .

02/18/2015 = Biometrics

05/11/2015 =Interview .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
anyone in a relationship has the right to back out at anytime.. If you don't understand that, you should not be involved with anyone much less doing a Visa Petition...
Si, man.
That's one of the risks of life... She must have seen something about you that she simply couldn't live with... Your opinion about being locked in once the K1 app is started is the reason I am suspicious and likely one of the things that scared her...
I was more struck by the volatility of the gasket-blowing, in VJ threads and in the RWD thread below...
This thread ended in July 2010; was there more elsewhere?

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
crawling with creeps

contemptuous creeps

very sick and sadistic pieces of worthless garbage

boldfaced liars

lowlifes

perfect morons.

creeps

so small

boldfaced lies

lowlife gutter level

These are Al's opinions (just in one message) of the members of a discussion group.
I hope that Elena hooks up with one of those creeps and that they make each other's lives the worst living hell they can possibly imagine. They both richly deserve it.
This is what he says about a woman to whom he regularly professed his love?

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

I'm sorry, but I refuse to believe that in 2 1/2 years that a person can only make ONE mistake in a relationship. I think both sides make mistakes all the time, whether they know about it or not. I'm sorry, but saying that there was 'only one mistake in the entire relationship' doesn't sound at all accurate to me. It kind of sounds like blame shifting to me. Now I'm not saying it's 'all Al's fault', but I am not saying it's all Elena's fault either. I'm sure both parties had a part to play, as this is how it goes with every relationship.

Also, professing love for someone, and then bashing that person to the ground... I don't understand that. I don't understand how anyone who truly LOVES another can do a complete 180 on them in that amount of time.

I don't wish ill on anyone here though, and that include Al. I do hope he finds the person he's looking for and finds ways to improve his life and himself along the way. (Everyone can use improvement!!)

Spoiler

07/20/2011-------I-485 and I-765 Sent
07/26/2011-------NOA1 received via email
08/05/2011-------RFE Notification via email and text
08/11/2011-------RFE Hardcopy in mail
08/12/2011-------RFE Sent back
08/15/2011-------RFE Received at USCIS
08/24/2011-------Biometrics Appointment
09/06/2011-------Notice of Interview! (via text)
09/15/2011-------EAD Approved Notification via text
10/06/2011-------Adjustment of Status Interview - APPROVED!!!

11/08/2011-------Green Card Received!!

07/09/2013-------Lifting Conditions Filed

07/12/2013-------NOA received

10/01/2013-------Approval Date

10/15/2013-------Ten Year Green Card Received! Finally!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

To the last two posters, who are we to question the validity of this man's feelings? And there's also something to anger being an emotional analgesic for some. Granted it may be misplaced but ,sheesh, whatever gets you through such an awful patch.

Grace

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

What would any of you do if your fiance suddenly and without warning refused all communication with you for 31 days? Would you sit back and say "No problem"? Somehow I suspect not.

Would you do nice things to try to re-establish communication? Would you send her flowers and chocolates and a stuffed teddy bear? Would you send her nice e-cards and love songs and sweet letters? I am sure you would have.

And how would you feel after 31 days of doing all these nice things to get her to talk to you and 2 days after the NOA2 that you waited 6 1/2 months for, she suddenly did talk to you, with that talk consisting of "Ha ha, only kidding. So long sucker!". Would you be just a little pissed off? Would the love and respect you had for her for the past 2 1/2 years still be intact? Or would the things she said to you over the last 2 1/2 years suddenly lose their credibility?

This was not just a simple breakup. It was a full frontal assault from someone who claimed to love me and then turned on me virtually overnight. How would you feel if it were to happen to you?

Think about it before you play SIgmund Freud or take little phrases out of context to try to suggest that I am some sort of psychopath.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

What would any of you do if your fiance suddenly and without warning refused all communication with you for 31 days? Would you sit back and say "No problem"? Somehow I suspect not.

Would you do nice things to try to re-establish communication? Would you send her flowers and chocolates and a stuffed teddy bear? Would you send her nice e-cards and love songs and sweet letters? I am sure you would have.

And how would you feel after 31 days of doing all these nice things to get her to talk to you and 2 days after the NOA2 that you waited 6 1/2 months for, she suddenly did talk to you, with that talk consisting of "Ha ha, only kidding. So long sucker!". Would you be just a little pissed off? Would the love and respect you had for her for the past 2 1/2 years still be intact? Or would the things she said to you over the last 2 1/2 years suddenly lose their credibility?

This was not just a simple breakup. It was a full frontal assault from someone who claimed to love me and then turned on me virtually overnight. How would you feel if it were to happen to you?

Think about it before you play SIgmund Freud or take little phrases out of context to try to suggest that I am some sort of psychopath.

Bolded the key words that people here and on that POS Russian site need to pay attention to before they post. Don't let the speculators get you down Al, I am sure if it happened to them, they'd be just as pissed.

Edited by Blob18

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

At first I would've advised you to hang on to the NOA2. It is a huge change and maybe some are first beginning to sense the reality of it with NOA2 in their hands. I'm sure some freak out and come to their senses after a while(there's a recent thread on this board about it). All of those things you've shared since the last meeting are grains of sand compared to the ones you had being together. If that left her doubting just a little bit, they have probably resurfaced. I'm not saying it's okay, good or bad; just that being nervous sometimes takes the best of us.

I will add that you in a thread said you could'nt afford to see her, and in an other thread saying you paid an expensive Russian-american..err, something. You have a commitment to your job, I know, and to your family. But you managed to break away from it once for two years. Even though it's honourable to help your father out he hasn't been helping you out, regardless of him liking the idea or not, it's about supporting you and your goals.

I hope things work out one way or the other.

K1 process, October 2010 > POE, July 2011

I-129F approved in 180 days from NOA1 date. (195 days from filing to NOA2 in hand)

Interview took 224 days from I-129F NOA1 date. (241 days from filing petition until visa in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until POE: 285 days

Click timeline or "about me" for all details.

AOS process, December 2011 > July 2012

EAD/AP Approval took 51 days from NOA1 date to email update. (77 days from filing until EAD/AP in hand)

AOS Approval took 206 days from NOA1 date to email update. (231 days from filing until greencard in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until greencard in hand: 655 days

Click timeline or "about me" for all details.

Maybe there is more in the mortar than in the pestle --just saying .

02/18/2015 = Biometrics

05/11/2015 =Interview .

I'm sorry, but I refuse to believe that in 2 1/2 years that a person can only make ONE mistake in a relationship. I think both sides make mistakes all the time, whether they know about it or not. I'm sorry, but saying that there was 'only one mistake in the entire relationship' doesn't sound at all accurate to me. It kind of sounds like blame shifting to me. Now I'm not saying it's 'all Al's fault', but I am not saying it's all Elena's fault either. I'm sure both parties had a part to play, as this is how it goes with every relationship.

Also, professing love for someone, and then bashing that person to the ground... I don't understand that. I don't understand how anyone who truly LOVES another can do a complete 180 on them in that amount of time.

I don't wish ill on anyone here though, and that include Al. I do hope he finds the person he's looking for and finds ways to improve his life and himself along the way. (Everyone can use improvement!!)

I don't think anyone, including Al, thinks he only made one mistake during the entire relationship. It's just that the airport incident is brought up so much on the other site, that's why it's mentioned as the one mistake. I think the issue is more that he has no idea why she backed out. She can't explain why she changed her mind. And, of course, this is the second time she changed her mind. I think it would help him a lot if she could give him an explanation. But, honestly, it's really hard to give reasons for your feelings about somebody.

As for the bashing, while I'm not saying it's right, I understand. It's just his anger at having her do this to him. It doesn't mean he never loved her and doesn't still love her. How did she do a complete 180 on him after everything they've been through; and then have no explanation. That's what makes him so angry. I'm not saying it's right or good to bash the other person; I'm just saying I understand.

2009:

(both Al's posts on russiandiscussionwomen.com):

You don't stay together because you "promised", you stay together because you want to be together.

Creepy.

Al explained the whole "promise" issue. This is not the first time a woman did this to him. The woman who just now hurt him is the second. This current woman knows the story of the other woman. When Al proposed this time, he was worried because of what the other woman had done. And this one made the point of letting him know that she would never change her mind, she would never accept his proposal and back out. She was the one who promised that she was his for ever. She made the promise. He didn't bring it up.

I know the promise sounds weird; but when you know the whole story it makes what happened to Al seem worse. She knew what he had been through; she made him feel that it would never happen again; and then she ripped his heart out anyways.

Al, I hope you find happiness. I don't know if you have your heart set on a woman from Russia; but, if you don't, just keep in mind that there are woman all over the world. There are wonderful women in Asia, South America, Europe; and there are also wonderful women in the United States. Good luck.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I don't think I can say anything that makes you feel better Al but you seem like an articulate guy and if you keep your options open I have a feeling you will meet someone really special and this woman you were involved with will just be a distant memory.

08-07-10 | I129-F Sent

08-17-10 | NOA1 Received

10-03-10 | Touched

02-03-11 | RFE hardcopy received (AWESOME!!)

03-06-11 | RFE response sent overnight

03-14-11 | USCIS received RFE response

04-04-11 | Contacted senator

04-14-11 | NOA2 Received (241 Days from NOA1 or 7 months, 29 days)

04-22-11 | NVC Sent Package to China

05-16-11 | Guangzhou Consulate received Package from NVC

06-05-11 | P4 Received

06-15-11 | Medical Exam

06-16-11 | Handed in documents to consulate

06-17-11 | Interview Passed

06-23-11 | Visa in hand

06-28-11 | Expected Arrival in New York

08-24-11 | Tied the knot

12-15-11 | Biometrics Taken for AOS

event.png

I just feel bad that we are getting half of the story by only hearing one point of view and the other side is not able to defend herself. That's why I'm trying to keep it in perspective for everyone here... by reminding everyone that there are two sides to every story, that everyone makes mistakes, and that no one is perfect.

Spoiler

07/20/2011-------I-485 and I-765 Sent
07/26/2011-------NOA1 received via email
08/05/2011-------RFE Notification via email and text
08/11/2011-------RFE Hardcopy in mail
08/12/2011-------RFE Sent back
08/15/2011-------RFE Received at USCIS
08/24/2011-------Biometrics Appointment
09/06/2011-------Notice of Interview! (via text)
09/15/2011-------EAD Approved Notification via text
10/06/2011-------Adjustment of Status Interview - APPROVED!!!

11/08/2011-------Green Card Received!!

07/09/2013-------Lifting Conditions Filed

07/12/2013-------NOA received

10/01/2013-------Approval Date

10/15/2013-------Ten Year Green Card Received! Finally!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.